Napalm & Clen: Prepping & Applying - Help

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I received my bottles of Lipo-U and Napalm as well as my bottle of Liqui-Clen.

The bottle of Napalm is 4oz (for those of you who don't know) and the Clen is 30ml @ 200mcg/ml.

I poured half of the bottle of Napalm into an old empty Napalm bottle. I have the full bottle of Clen sitting right here. I'm planning on rinsing out an old empty lotion bottle and mixing both in there. Someone told me to mix the whole bottle of Clen with the Napalm.

First question:

Do I use a half bottle of Napalm or all of it?

I'll mix the appropriate amount of Napalm and Clen together into a larger dispenser.

I do plan on shaking the concoction vigorously before each application to make sure that the Napalm and Clen mix together thoroughly.

Second question:

How many pumps should I use each day?

I will be doing this for 7-10 days and then use Lipo-U for the following 7-10 days, and then I will repeat the procedure the following week. I will be applying after showers.

Third question:

How many times should I apply each day? Once? Twice?

Thanks for any help you can offer, guys and girls.

I realize that there is the 'Anyone clen do it!' thread, but I've seen way too many suggestions as to how to measure, mix, and apply the Napalm and Clen. I'd just like some straight-shot answers so that I can make my first application, dry, then head off to the gym and hopefully experience some magic.

Not to mention, I'm also taking Recreate and Leviathan Reloaded.

:bb:

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
So, I looked over something.

I will be applying the Napalm/Clen mixture, 2 x's ED.

I will mix all 4oz of Napalm and the whole bottle of Clen together. Sound good?

However, I'm not sure how to go about dosing and knowing when to bump up the dosage. Or should I measure the approximate dosage by how many pumps I apply?

Thanks again, guys and girls.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
The consistency of only a half bottle of Napalm and a full bottle of Clen will be too watery and runny. Should I just go ahead and mix the whole bottle of Napalm with the Clen since I also have a bottle of Lipo-U?

Thanks for the link, by the way.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The consistency of only a half bottle of Napalm and a full bottle of Clen will be too watery and runny. Should I just go ahead and mix the whole bottle of Napalm with the Clen since I also have a bottle of Lipo-U?

Thanks for the link, by the way.

I would mix the entire contents of both bottles. Use the Lipo-U during your 'off' week, if you are going with the week on/week off protocol in that link.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Thanks a ton, man. Reps! :D

I would mix the entire contents of both bottles. Use the Lipo-U during your 'off' week, if you are going with the week on/week off protocol in that link.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
jmh suggested that I start with 2 pumps for each application, which would mean 4 pumps each day if I'm applying once in the morning and once at night. However, I don't understand what he means by 'scaling' saying, 'for 2 pumps you would do 2/0.8.'

Any idea what he could mean by that?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
jmh suggested that I start with 2 pumps for each application, which would mean 4 pumps each day if I'm applying once in the morning and once at night. However, I don't understand what he means by 'scaling' saying, 'for 2 pumps you would do 2/0.8.'

Any idea what he could mean by that?

NFC

How do you respond to clen? That is what I would be worried about.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
This is my first time ever using it. I've heard about the great chance of sides using it orally, so I'm using it topically instead. Is 2 pumps for each application safe for a beginner?

NFC

How do you respond to clen? That is what I would be worried about.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Korben

Korben

Awards
oh... sorry I posted that real quick at work. And yes It is Korben as in Korben Dallas love that movie. I meant to ask how can you get clen and in where to purchase it...

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
oh... sorry I posted that real quick at work. And yes It is Korben as in Korben Dallas love that movie. I meant to ask how can you get clen and in where to purchase it...
Sourcing is an independent issue, and asking is (likely) against the board rules.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys is there enough room in the Napalm bottle to fill it up with a whole bottle of clen? My Napalm is on the way but I was just wondering?

Mr.50

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
guys is there enough room in the Napalm bottle to fill it up with a whole bottle of clen? My Napalm is on the way but I was just wondering?

Mr.50

I don't think so. You have to get a different bottle.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. You have to get a different bottle.

Thanks bro. I wonder if glass or plastic is best so that a little of possible of the product gets left in the mixing bottle?

Mr.50

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I wonder if glass or plastic is best so that a little of possible of the product gets left in the mixing bottle?

Mr.50

I don't think it would matter much.

tclen2667

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of Clen and T3. I have got good results from this in the past and was reading the blog on clen/napalm mix.?? I have never heard of the napalm and wondering the benifits and is it a better option for me??

tclen2667

Awards
Ok... I did my research. I ound the Napalm... So I mix them together in the same bottle and apply it like a lotion twice a day?? By doing this it gives the same effects or better than taken orally??