Naplam side effect inquiry

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I started using Napalm for the first time 3 days ago. I started with one squirt in the AM on day 1 and then on day 2 one squirt in AM and 1 squirt in the PM.

Today I did 2 squirt at once in the late AM and I felt like I had to cough for about 5 minutes. I coughed a few times, very lightly and it also felt like I had something small down in my throat. It was an odd feeling. I also felt slightly stimed up, like a very very small adrenaline rush.

Anyone experience this? Maybe the Yohimbe? I may be sensitive to Yohimbe and might need to build up some more. I used to take 7.5Ml of Redline and that thing was loaded with Yohim, but it took me awhile to reach that dose.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am going to continue using the Napalm as I would characterize this odd effect as mild.

:dance:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I started using Napalm for the first time 3 days ago. I started with one squirt in the AM on day 1 and then on day 2 one squirt in AM and 1 squirt in the PM.

Today I did 2 squirt at once in the late AM and I felt like I had to cough for about 5 minutes. I coughed a few times, very lightly and it also felt like I had something small down in my throat. It was an odd feeling. I also felt slightly stimed up, like a very very small adrenaline rush.

Anyone experience this? Maybe the Yohimbe? I may be sensitive to Yohimbe and might need to build up some more. I used to take 7.5Ml of Redline and that thing was loaded with Yohim, but it took me awhile to reach that dose.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am going to continue using the Napalm as I would characterize this odd effect as mild.

:dance:
Hmm haven't had that happen to me. Gone through over a bottle now. Where have you been applying it, and you've been washing your hands afterwards well?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Applying it to my stomach area. Wash hands off everytime. Not really a bothersome thing, just seemed odd. It could also be the fumes that are given off for a few minutes. :afro: