Napalm ?

Mikey13

Awards
I do not seem to be a good responder to cortisol-blocker/reducers. Will napalm work for me? I ordered some for a friend (honest truth) but was thinking of swiping one bottle for myself to give it a whirl.

Also if you are coming off a cycle and using a cort blocker in PCT, how would one doses napalm? Is it any different, should you cycle off Lean Xtreme and then back on to Napalm or can you use them in conjunction with each-other?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Napalm works best in a caloric deficit, which is what you should not be in during PCT. Napalm is more than just a localized cortisol blocker, it is also a lipolytic and thermogenic.

Mikey13

Awards
Napalm works best in a caloric deficit, which is what you should not be in during PCT. Napalm is more than just a localized cortisol blocker, it is also a lipolytic and thermogenic.
Thanks!
Yeah, didn't think of it that way with the calorie deficit, and PCT still being on a feeding frenzy ;).

And I understand that it is not just a cortisol blocker, but I was curious how well it worked - with it being known that I have not responded well to them in the past.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You have to remember that there is a difference between systemic and localized action as well. Y-HCl doesn't do much for me orally, but topically, it works wonders (and doesn't jack with my BP, VO2, etc).

Mikey13

Awards
You have to remember that there is a difference between systemic and localized action as well. Y-HCl doesn't do much for me orally, but topically, it works wonders (and doesn't jack with my BP, VO2, etc).
very true - I am new to this transdermal stuff. I will give a review and opinion for me and the lady friend who is getting the other bottle, when we are through.

Thanks again.