Awards
  • Established
Would one be crazy, or a genius?

Thoughts?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Could get Helios if inclined. Or the GH fragment. Both are injectable and supposed to be spot fat loss.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You'd be the retard of the century.

Not only are there sterility issues, you might have serious systemic side effects of GA and the stimulants like yohimbine, plus it would probably burn like hell.

Thumbs down on this one, brosauce.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tony - I'm off Napalm/clen for the last 2 days. Waiting for the bloat to leave - then I'll be taking pics to compare to my before ones from 2/23/08.

I'll be in touch with you and Puft off the board with the pics first. Will then create a thread, if you guise want.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, man. Look forward to it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will probably buy a Napalm when I get some extra money for my competition on the last 30 days before the show. I will update y'all on it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bloated mofo between napalm, and HGH, and carb refeed. Goddamn 10 lb's of water.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Just to re-affirm this as a non-genius idea:

Don't do it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Just to re-affirm this as a non-genius idea:

Don't do it.

Hey, no need to rub it in. No pun intended. Er maybe better pun would be inject it in...

In any case, all genius' must first fail many times before they eventually are discovered. Cause I'm so smart! :sad:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be the retard of the century.

Not only are there sterility issues, you might have serious systemic side effects of GA and the stimulants like yohimbine, plus it would probably burn like hell.

Thumbs down on this one, brosauce.
Plus Benzyl alcohol is a carcinogen when injected. It's not an issue at such a low concentration, as seen with bacteriostatic water, but it's ingredient #1.........