Add Avant Research-Avant Labs on Facebook--!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We've created a Facebook page- Avant Research-Avant Labs in the Atlanta, GA network. Search for us and add us.

Our first five friend requests get a free bottle of Napalm (when we get more back in stock shortly)!

Let's see those friend requests!

Feel free to add me personally, as well (Tony Savage).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was a little hard to find but i added it :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find you!!
Just search for Tony Savage and then view his friends and its in there somewhere...i couldn't really find it by just doing a normal search so it took me awhile lol

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
There you are, you sneaky bastard! :D

I added you too, Sir Savage. :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just added both (Yourself Tony and Avant). Interesting to see Facebook becoming a tool of advertisement for a lot of supplement companies (very logical though).

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just added both (Yourself Tony and Avant). Interesting to see Facebook becoming a tool of advertisement for a lot of supplement companies (very logical though).
Mind posting a link to the page? I'm not finding it. (yes retarded)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, good call. I didn't even realize you could look at someone's friend list without being their "friend" already.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Mind posting a link to the page? I'm not finding it. (yes retarded)
How hilariously ironic that the Avant Sponsor can't find his site! Don't worry, bro. Took me like a half hour. I guess I'm retarded too. :lol:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How hilariously ironic that the Avant Sponsor can't find his site! Don't worry, bro. Took me like a half hour. I guess I'm retarded too. :lol:
:D
This is Tony's project, so I was just as lost as you guys when I was looking for it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness their search function pretty much sucks balls.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
An exclusive club, it is. Currently waiting acceptance.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
i gotta say though, with news feed and all on FB, now all my friends who i train with are gonna be wondering what Avant Labs Research is for sure. Great advertising scheme without much hassle. Not to mention it looks like Im fourth! WOOT , hopin ..
Bradley

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
damn, according to the news feed it looks like i am number 7 :whiner: feel free to send me one anyways, as I have manboobs and summer is coming.

just an FYI, if whatever shadowy figures run facebook find your profile, they will likely delete it. i read they've been deleting profiles that aren't actual people. if this happens, I would recommend either creating a group or a fan page- http://www.facebook.com/pages/?browse

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry that some of y'all are having a hard time finding it. One of the things I dislike about Facebook is that it's a lot more "closed off" than Myspace, so connections are hard to get.

Thanks much for all the friend requests, y'all. I'll have the top five tomorrow. In determining the top five I'm going to include the ones who sent me a friend request personally since some of y'all had a hard time finding the company page.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry that some of y'all are having a hard time finding it. One of the things I dislike about Facebook is that it's a lot more "closed off" than Myspace, so connections are hard to get.

Thanks much for all the friend requests, y'all. I'll have the top five tomorrow. In determining the top five I'm going to include the ones who sent me a friend request personally since some of y'all had a hard time finding the company page.
Although thats a drawback in some areas, I think thats what has facebook so far ahead of myspace (among other reasons) and so quickly growing. A lot more privacy/security for individuals.

If the news feed is the order I was 6th lol. damn ahah. I did add Tony though so fingers crossed :afro:

Oh ya. Don't forget to throw up some pictures of Avant stuff on your page and tag yourself or "Avant" in them.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn, had to work last night and missed this thread. Added you guys anyways because your my friend ::arms open for big hug:: .
Do you guys still have the HEAT stack that I have heard so much about ?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a problem with me using Facebook names to announce the winners?

HEAT is still "around", yeah, but currently out of production due to raw material problems. We'll have it back ASAP, though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a problem with me using Facebook names to announce the winners?

HEAT is still "around", yeah, but currently out of production due to raw material problems. We'll have it back ASAP, though.
You are more than welcome to announce my name, hell you can call me what ever you want for some napalm lol.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you can go ahead and let everyone know my name too. ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks like the top 5 are-

Tavias Mr.President Bennett
Josh Bubba Schall
Kevin Malcolmson
Andrew Kratz
Dresden Files

Y'all send me an email to [email protected] with your shipping addies. I'll send some Napalm as soon as we have some back in stock.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think the first wall post should get some Napalm :D.

I'm not sure if any of those guys are on here at AM, but if you are congrats fellas.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Join Up... all the cool kids are doing it.