Here we go!!!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I just got my Napalm in today, thanks DPS!, and just applied it for the first time ten minutes ago. Im psyched about this stuff, never used a topical before and have heard great reviews of it! Anyway, it feels already that it works. Nice and cool feeling.

Im not starting a log or anything but some stats on me, Im 5'5", 148 pounds around 13% bf, and have been basically recomping for the last 4 months. Ive went from 163 and 18% to where Im at now, all the while increasing strength on every exercise. Ive been using a ton of supps on this journey and keeping my diet in check. Heres to Napalm shreddin my abs!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my Napalm in today, thanks DPS!, and just applied it for the first time ten minutes ago. Im psyched about this stuff, never used a topical before and have heard great reviews of it! Anyway, it feels already that it works. Nice and cool feeling.

Im not starting a log or anything but some stats on me, Im 5'5", 148 pounds around 13% bf, and have been basically recomping for the last 4 months. Ive went from 163 and 18% to where Im at now, all the while increasing strength on every exercise. Ive been using a ton of supps on this journey and keeping my diet in check. Heres to Napalm shreddin my abs!!!!
Solid job with the recomp so far :clap2:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I would like to officially announce that Avant Research, a division of Par Deus Inc, is thrilled to have a dude with the handle:

"BigNutz"

using one of our products. I assure all our loyal customers that we have long awaited the day!:dance:

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Its my politically correct handle. I use the name "Bill Cutting" on most other sites, mainly because I loved Daniel Day Lewis character of the same name in "Gangs of New York" and cutting kind of fits with bodybuilding. I had used Bill Cutting so many times I figured I would try something new. My actual name is Christian, however. HAHAHHAHAHA!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you, bro! Napalm treated me very well! :D

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: No lie, 3 days of use, 9 pumps total and I swear Im seeing more defintion. No doubt this stuffs the real deal.