Napalm and albuteroul

waorks05

Awards
I was looking to add albuterol to my bottle of napalm i had just purchased. After reading the anyone clen do it thread i am still a bit confused at how much of the albuterol solution to add. The solution contains 2.5mgs/3ml in a saline solution.. thanks in advance

Sorry for the spelling error in the title....

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
"2.5mgs/3 mL."

Are you certain, or is this a typographical error? ug = micrograms, mg = milligrams. Big diff, please clarify.

waorks05

Awards
no it is correct i have the albuterol in little vials that are used in nebulizers. On the tube it says 2.5mg/3ml. Then below that it says equivalent to .5ml albuterol sulfate .5% diluted to 3ml with normal saline. After reading the suggestions to add this to napalm, i remembered that i had some left from when we used to use it. Again thank you for your help.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Then add 6-8mL and your rocking.

waorks05

Awards
Thanks man for clearing that up. Chemistry and Math are definably not my strong points. This is a company i will proudly continue to support. I'm looking forward to trying synthesize very soon!! Thanks man!!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man for clearing that up. Chemistry and Math are definably not my strong points. This is a company i will proudly continue to support. I'm looking forward to trying synthesize very soon!! Thanks man!!
Great to hear and thank for the positive comments.

Good luck with the Synthesize, I've been without for a few weeks and I am NOT happy with my physique as a result.

Cheers.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Why albuterol? Clen and albuterol are two different products structurally similar but different. Looking at the chemical formulas clen would definitely pass through the skin much easier than albuterol. Why are you even thinking about using clen?