Hey Guys--where are the goods at!!!!!!!

G

Word.

Thanks, T.

Just ordered and my diet is spot on for the last 4-5 weeks and my recomp is amazing but I have a little love handle trouble so I will put Naplam to the test..

Any application advice.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered and my diet is spot on for the last 4-5 weeks and my recomp is amazing but I have a little love handle trouble so I will put Naplam to the test..

Any application advice.
I've heard that the best way to put it out is to cover it with wet mud. Jumping in water just makes it burn worse...
Obscure? Never!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Any application advice.
Apply it twice per day with ~12 hours in between if you can. Start with 1 pump twice/day and then taper up to about 3 pumps per application. Put it on after a shower or after washing/scrubbing the area but not while the area's still wet and then let it dry for a bit before putting your shirt on over it. Try to put it on a good amount of time away from workouts/cardio to keep it from getting washed off too soon.

Let me know if you've got any other questions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gosh i love me some napalm. 2 weeks on it had felt melted off like i was using a blowtorch.

G

Apply it twice per day with ~12 hours in between if you can. Start with 1 pump twice/day and then taper up to about 3 pumps per application. Put it on after a shower or after washing/scrubbing the area but not while the area's still wet and then let it dry for a bit before putting your shirt on over it. Try to put it on a good amount of time away from workouts/cardio to keep it from getting washed off too soon.

Let me know if you've got any other questions.
1 pump on each love handle?

If I apply it 1 hour pre workout, what are the chances its "washed" away?

My plan is to use preworkout since it liberates fatty acids. I would love to take advantage of the extra energy pre workout since I'm dieting.

thoughts.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My plan is to use preworkout since it liberates fatty acids. I would love to take advantage of the extra energy pre workout since I'm dieting.

thoughts.
Im pretty sure it was thought atleast 2 hours was the minimum time. I know when i use TD 5 or so hours or more after ive put it on some excess so to speak still washes off so id wait as long as possible.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thoughts.
Depending on sensitivities to some of the actives and the possibility of systemic effects at higher dosages, we usually recommend starting at just 1 pump for the whole application. Most people don't have a problem with the higher dose, but there's always the possibility(I always start at 3, but I know how I react to it).

An hour would probably be enough time, but because of the way the actives are being delivered, I think you'll be better off applying it further away from the workout. You're not going to be getting all of the FA mobilization right after application(which is why we recommened applying with ~12 hours in between), so IMO it makes more sense to not worry about applying it close to activity and instead apply it so it won't get washed off.

G

Depending on sensitivities to some of the actives and the possibility of systemic effects at higher dosages, we usually recommend starting at just 1 pump for the whole application. Most people don't have a problem with the higher dose, but there's always the possibility(I always start at 3, but I know how I react to it).

An hour would probably be enough time, but because of the way the actives are being delivered, I think you'll be better off applying it further away from the workout. You're not going to be getting all of the FA mobilization right after application(which is why we recommened applying with ~12 hours in between), so IMO it makes more sense to not worry about applying it close to activity and instead apply it so it won't get washed off.
Thank you!

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im wearing some napalm now and i'm feeling a cooling sensation on the areas i applied it.. just with one pump.. like the icy part of icy/hot....

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should have just PMed me, my man, instead of asking for where to buy it.