Clen mixed with Lipoderm Ultra or separate both?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I changed my last post because it was a bad post.

I have some Lipoderm Ultra. I've been reading about people adding CAP and Clen to the mixture. I haven't been able to locate the following question.

Would this combo of Lipo-Ultra and Clen yield better results than if Lipo-Ultra and Clen were to be used separately (not at same time ofcourse)?

Also, MODs, I wasn't sure whether to post this in the supplement or another forum. If it needs moved, feel free to move it. Thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By "separately" do you mean oral Clen while using Lipo-U?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
No, like run the clen normally. Then down the road, do the Lipo-U or vice versa.

Pretty much just wondering if I'll have better results using clen by itself orally. Then down the road using Lipo-U stacked maybe with something else (thermogenic, DCP, etc.).

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll let someone that's tried both comment.

You can obviously do it either way and still get great results, but usually people go with Clen+a topical for the purpose of NOT having to use Clen orally.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
After reading further, I think I'll be adding the clen with the lipo-U. I have the 4 oz. bottle of Lipo-U.

How much liquid clen should I add, a 30ml bottle or a 60ml bottle?

Also, with the clen mixed in there, do I follow the same application dosage that's on the Lipo-U? Start with 4 squirts 2x a day?

So I'm going to get another bottle and run the Lipo-U/Clen mix 1 week. Then just the regular Lipo-U the second week. Then repeat. Can I continue this until it's gone? Or should I only run it a certain amount of time?

I should be able to just pour the clen in right? Is there enough room?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
After reading further, I think I'll be adding the clen with the lipo-U. I have the 4 oz. bottle of Lipo-U.

How much liquid clen should I add, a 30ml bottle or a 60ml bottle?

Also, with the clen mixed in there, do I follow the same application dosage that's on the Lipo-U? Start with 4 squirts 2x a day?

So I'm going to get another bottle and run the Lipo-U/Clen mix 1 week. Then just the regular Lipo-U the second week. Then repeat. Can I continue this until it's gone? Or should I only run it a certain amount of time?

I should be able to just pour the clen in right? Is there enough room?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks.
Hey def use the clen and Lipo combined...Your protocol looks great! Yea 5 on Lipow/clen 5 on with just Lipo works well!! Napaplma nd clen also works very well! Especially if you have fun and use as needed as opposed to 3-4 squirts.....

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Hey def use the clen and Lipo combined...Your protocol looks great! Yea 5 on Lipow/clen 5 on with just Lipo works well!! Napaplma nd clen also works very well! Especially if you have fun and use as needed as opposed to 3-4 squirts.....

Ok, so 5 days on with Lipo-U/Clen mix, 2 days off completely, then 5 days on Lipo-U only, then 2 days off completely? Is that right or would it be better to take the Lipo-U on those 2 days off? Hope that's not confusing.

Like this:

5 days - Lipo-U/Clen mix
7 days - Lipo-U only
the repeat.

Also, I don't think I'm going to add any CAP. Seems pretty bad. Will I still get good results from just the Lipo-U/Clen mix?

And applying over tattoos doesn't bear any problems, (for the tattoo or application) right?

And so a whole bottle of 60/ML HCL Clenbuterol add to one 4oz. Lipo-U?

Thanks for the replies.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ummm I personally do

5 days clen mixed with transdermal
5 days transdermal (nothing added)

^Yea you'll def get results from just the clen Lipo mix! No prob to note when applying over tatoos! and yes you fit as much of a bottle as you can of clen into the Lipo apply the lipo(4 pumps or so) and then put more clen in for next times use (repeat until full bottle of clen is added)!! Good luck and check out my log if you get a chance! Best of Luck!!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89274-boxmeman-s-high.html

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
One more question about application.

I would like to use this mainly for my abdomen.

I was thinking of starting with 4 pumps. 1 pump on lower left abs, 1 pump on lower right abs, 1 pump on lower left back and 1 pump on lower right back.

Are these applications too close together (location wise)? Or should I spread them out?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
One more question about application.

I would like to use this mainly for my abdomen.

I was thinking of starting with 4 pumps. 1 pump on lower left abs, 1 pump on lower right abs, 1 pump on lower left back and 1 pump on lower right back.

Are these applications too close together (location wise)? Or should I spread them out?
Apply liberally as needed man! hahaha you aught to se me when i apply transdermals!! lol napalm + clen (my way) worked VERY VERY well!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I look forward to it. Great log by the way. I'll definately be following it. Curious to see your finished pics (in a non-homo way) because based on stats, we seem to have the same build.

Thanks again for the info and good luck on your log.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this: oral clen will make it hard for the trans carrier to completely dry and you may sweat out much of the active. That is another reason why it is best to go with trans clen.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I will say this: oral clen will make it hard for the trans carrier to completely dry and you may sweat out much of the active. That is another reason why it is best to go with trans clen.

Never thought of that. Any ways around this? Liquid is my only option for clen.

Do you mean initially it doesn't dry well or are you saying that even after the initial application dries, I'll sweat it out later on?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never thought of that. Any ways around this? Liquid is my only option for clen.

Do you mean initially it doesn't dry well or are you saying that even after the initial application dries, I'll sweat it out later on?
The liquid is fine, but if you take a topical and oral clen, there is decent chance of sweating out much of the active.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
motiv8er Weight Loss 1