Question about applying Napalm

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this safe to apply a very thin layer around your neck area, or no? Figured I'd ask before I did it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. There should be no problem at all. I have read where some people apply it to their face; not too close to the eyes, though.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Neck is probably ok, but officially, we don't recommend going above that.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Neck? Man if your neck is fat, using Napalm is probably a drop in the bucket when you consider the types of people with fat necks (see: obese). Unless I misinterpreted neck and he means chin?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Neck? Man if your neck is fat, using Napalm is probably a drop in the bucket when you consider the types of people with fat necks (see: obese). Unless I misinterpreted neck and he means chin?
lol was thinking the same, neck fat usually needs strict cardio, and a dr. supervised pre-surgery diet....

ono

ono

Awards
Sorry for the dumb question, but basically it treat wherever you apply it?

Like chest for example?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple bottles of Napalm overnighted... I'm very anxious to give it a go! I've heard nothing but the best of things about it.

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Ive been on Napalm for just about a week and it hasnt done anything dramatic....YET. I use basketball as my cardio and ill do my abs every other day just about, but as of right now, no significant changes. I dont know if its just me, but maybe it takes a lil more time for certain people.

Ive also jumped on a oral fat burner. Since i ended my Havoc cycle, i went from 233 lbs to about 216. So maybe its working. I might not be noticing it because of the dramatic fat loss. I am a lot leaner tho and my abs are startin to poke through. Ill try and get some pics up....Last final tomorrow.

Any suggestions or is it just my metabolism?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on Napalm for just about a week and it hasnt done anything dramatic....YET. I use basketball as my cardio and ill do my abs every other day just about, but as of right now, no significant changes. I dont know if its just me, but maybe it takes a lil more time for certain people.

It could be anything. If your diet, sleep, and resistance training aren't dialed in it won't do anything.

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
It could be anything. If your diet, sleep, and resistance training aren't dialed in it won't do anything.
My diet is the best its ever been, ive been getting plenty of sleep, i only had 2 finals in 5 days, so ive been lucky there, and my training has been really good. Body weight exercises as well as weighted exercises. Hopefully things will change...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My diet is the best its ever been, ive been getting plenty of sleep, i only had 2 finals in 5 days, so ive been lucky there, and my training has been really good. Body weight exercises as well as weighted exercises. Hopefully things will change...
Hmmm... yeah man, I wish the best in your success with Napalm!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Ive also jumped on a oral fat burner. Since i ended my Havoc cycle, i went from 233 lbs to about 216. So maybe its working. I might not be noticing it because of the dramatic fat loss. I am a lot leaner tho and my abs are startin to poke through. Ill try and get some pics up....Last final tomorrow.

It's only been a week, my man. Patience.

People that see results in a week are in the minority. Plus, you shouldn't go so much by sight, anyway. Take before and after measurements. And you could be retaining water.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

People that see results in a week are in the minority. Plus, you shouldn't go so much by sight, anyway. Take before and after measurements. And you could be retaining water.
You mean to tell me I'm not going to see those 'deep cuts' in a weeks time? What the hell man. I'm ebayin' dat sh*t. :hammer:

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I was going to pick up some napalm when it got back in stock at NP, but I've already got enough problems with bloating and water retention. Does that happen to everyone who uses napalm? Is there a way to avoid it? Diruetics maybe.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was going to pick up some napalm when it got back in stock at NP, but I've already got enough problems with bloating and water retention. Does that happen to everyone who uses napalm? Is there a way to avoid it? Diruetics maybe.
I think the benefits that people are getting are well worth the temporary water retention... which isn't bad for me at 3 days on it so far. I honestly don't notice much bloat at all. I take it after the morning shower and after the evening shower. I'm going to upgrade it soon with some clen ;)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the benefits that people are getting are well worth the temporary water retention... which isn't bad for me at 3 days on it so far. I honestly don't notice much bloat at all.
I agree.

If you'd like, you could rotate LipoDerm doses in with the Napalm to try to provide some amount of local diuresis. I really don't find the temporary water retention to be a problem or even very noticeable, though.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree.

If you'd like, you could rotate LipoDerm doses in with the Napalm to try to provide some amount of local diuresis. I really don't find the temporary water retention to be a problem or even very noticeable, though.
If its not very noticable then I'm not concerned.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What is causing your bloating and water retention by the way?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is causing your bloating and water retention by the way?

Ya know, I think it is probably a combination of dairy and yeast. I have eliminated both from my diet. Knowing this will hopefully keep me away from eating bad foods, which usually contain one if not both.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of running this with DCP/LR next month. I hear some amazing this about it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, I think it is probably a combination of dairy and yeast. I have eliminated both from my diet. Knowing this will hopefully keep me away from eating bad foods, which usually contain one if not both.
I hear ya. I've dropped most of dairy from my diet except for some cheese I use sparingly, whey isolate, and kefir or organic yogurt once in a while.

I also went to eating gluten-free foods, though once in a while I eat a wrap that may contain a significant amount of gluten... But I've been feeling much better since I dropped the majority of those two.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I've dropped most of dairy from my diet except for some cheese I use sparingly, whey isolate, and kefir or organic yogurt once in a while.

I also went to eating gluten-free foods, though once in a while I eat a wrap that may contain a significant amount of gluten... But I've been feeling much better since I dropped the majority of those two.
I tried kefir for the first time last week, I couldn't take it. It tasted like sour milk. They had a strawberry flavored one but it was loaded with HFCS.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I tried kefir for the first time last week, I couldn't take it. It tasted like sour milk. They had a strawberry flavored one but it was loaded with HFCS.
I hear ya. Hahaha. I love non-flavored plain yogurt and kefir. I may add stevia for sweetness, but I enjoy the flavor. It tastes natural ;)