Napalm and Leviathan for Women

Siciliana 1

Siciliana 1

Awards
Ok, im new to the site guys so please dont crucify me for asking this question. Im interested in the Napalm product because I want my midsection just a little bit tighter and I was considering using the Leviathan Reloaded product for some weight loss and tone. Is Napalm a safe product for women to use..Im 22 yrs.old, and my measurements are 34F-25-35...Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome. Very glad to have you.

And thanks for the question.

Napalm is definitely safe for women.

In fact, the research on glycyrrhetinic acid (the ingredient Napalm was built around) was done on women.

Steroids. 2005 Jul;70(8):538-42. Epub 2005 Apr 12. Links
Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences-Endocrinology, University of Padua, Via Ospedale 105, 35100 Padua, Italy. [email protected]

Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're in Atlanta??

I'm in Kennesaw, about 30 minutes north. Went to KSU.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
You're in Atlanta??

I'm in Kennesaw, about 30 minutes north. Went to KSU.
Couple of CDN guys I used to play hockey with are on the KSU hockey team right now, lol. Should check them out, apparently they rock D-III ;).

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Sicilianna, as Savage said many, many woman have safely and effectively used Napalm/Lipoderm and other topical solutions.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use Napalm and Levi Reloaded all the time with no sides and good results.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couple of CDN guys I used to play hockey with are on the KSU hockey team right now, lol. Should check them out, apparently they rock D-III ;).
Yeah man, when I was there, the hockey team was unbelievable. They beat up on all the D-I teams they played, like UGA and GT.

Hockey in the South- whoda' thunk it??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wait, they play hockey down there?..

Siciliana 1

Siciliana 1

Awards
Thank you guys for the reassurance, I was hoping this product would help get my midsection and glutes a little bit tighter..Im trying to get ready for the FLEX Magazine’s Bikini Model Search at Mr.Olympia in Sept..I really do appreciate you guys taking the time to respond to my post as well...

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for the reassurance, I was hoping this product would help get my midsection and glutes a little bit tighter..Im trying to get ready for the FLEX Magazine’s Bikini Model Search at Mr.Olympia in Sept..I really do appreciate you guys taking the time to respond to my post as well...

Good luck with the contest! If you need any more support leading up to the event, don't be afraid to contact myself, or any of the Avant team. Has Napalm effectiveness been to your liking as it stands? Cheers.