Napalm + Leviathan Reloaded Log 4/7 - 5/4

hockeyroom28

Awards
Height: 5'9
Weight: ~180, will get exact later

Goal: Cut up and actually have a visible 6 (8?) pack for the first time ever.

Supps:
Napalm (on stomach only) - should I put it anywhere else?
Leviathan Reloaded
Protein
Green MAG Creatine
Glutamine
Purple Wraath

Cardio: 2-3 times Fasted HIIT/week.

Diet: Carb Cycling
S: No/Low
M: No
T: Hi
W: No
Th: Lo
F: No
S: Hi+

I'll try to add pictures 2-3 times per week.

Attachments

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Looking forward to this.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could put it anywhere you're looking to spot reduce, but if your main concern is ab fat, I would just use it on the stomach(at least for now).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how long it takes for Napalm to begin showing its potential.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Do you think I should put it anywhere else based on the pic? Be as brutal as you want

papagunz

Awards
Do you think I should put it anywhere else based on the pic? Be as brutal as you want
Perhaps your lower chest. I'll be brutally honest, you have a good build.

Subbed and interested. Ironically I am doing LeviR and a transdermal (napalm or lipoderm) this summer. Really interested here.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't need to, but if I would agree with papagunz that the lower chest would probably be the place if you wanted to apply it somewhere besides your stomach.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
excited to see how this combo works for you. Good luck im sub'd

BaM916

Awards
I'm very interested in this thread. I just started a new cycle yesterday using both of those products. I wanted to do a log but just dont have time to right now, so I'm very happy that you started one. Here are the supps I'll be taking.

Levi-R
DCP
Drive
Napalm

Goodluck with your cycle bro. Maybe we will both get some great results!

hockeyroom28

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys, I'll be posting a new pic tomorrow morning.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Day 4 update. For some reason, I think I've been getting better sleep. I wake up way before my alarm clock and feel great. I do get tired earlier though so not sure. My diet so far has been No, Low, No Carb so I look a little slimmer because of the no carb day yesterday. I upped LR to 2 in AM/1 PM today. I'm still on 1 pump of Napalm but will change that either Saturday or Monday.

Attachments

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. Yeah, you don't have much fat on your lower chest, so I would just use it on your stomach right now.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Another update, this is Week 2 now. 2 LR in AM, 2 LR in PM. 2 Squirts Napalm AM, 2 Squirts Napalm at night. Diet kind of struggled this weekend, not terrible but not ideal. Picture update:

Attachments

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
so far you don't look noticeably different to me. you look ok as it is though, if I was where you were at build wise I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't get a further cut for summer.

hockeyroom28

Awards
so far you don't look noticeably different to me. you look ok as it is though, if I was where you were at build wise I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't get a further cut for summer.
I still don't think I look slim enough to be happy at the beach

hockeyroom28

Awards
Another Thursday update. Coming off 3 days of good diet (No Carb, Lo, No). Today is a Low Carb day. Still at 2 LR twice daily, 2 Napalm pumps twice daily. I feel like the Napalm bottle is almost done though. I took a "flexed" pic eventhough I don't know how to flex my abs without flaring out my lovehandle area. Any tips lol?

Attachments

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
1st pick vs. Most recent yields some very noticeable fat reductions. Solid work hockey.

hockeyroom28

Awards
thanks puft. Here is a Wednesday update. I thought last week I was looking great but 4/20 cheat day basically took me back a week. Had to celebrate though...

Still on 2LR twice daily, 2 pumps Napalm twice daily.

Attachments