Napalm in the uk?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Been trying to find a uk supplier with no joy - do you guys sell napalm over here?

I was just going to order some from nutraplanet but they are out of stock at the moment and haven't heard back from them when it's going to be back in.

cheers

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The shipments to Nutra have been sent out so they should be up anytime in the next week or so. Check your PMs.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
cheers for the PM, I think nutraplanet is my best bet still - most uk stores seem to sell supplements at a £1 = $1 conversion rate, which is still somehow below UK "RRP".... sheesh I'm sick of getting ripped off lol.

looking forward to giving napalm a go!

warren

Awards
ey guys what was the out cme for this?? im in england and cant find this stuff anywhere, for less than £43.

any help warren

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We were talking with cheapuksupplements.com but they still haven't put in an order yet.

Feel free to drop them a line and tell them to hurry up.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^^ if only those guys were actually cheap. lemme have a look around warren, theres some good sites in the uk that take a bit of searching around to find.

Markio

Markio

Awards
just emailed cheapuksupps - p.s. don't ever go for the next day option - it never comes next day!

I have only found it at one place online but with p+p it's ballpark same cost as your place warren.

warren

Awards
cheers for te try mate, im considering some other options,

i found a similar product from legal something lol and also been advised grenades

Markio

Markio

Awards
Ah Lipoburn. I was offered that after Avants Lipo Y had ran out at a company (am I allowed to say names - they are not board sponsors?). I thought about it but for £26 it seemed like a gamble when for another £6 I could get Lipo Ultra or get a different source for Lipo Y. I trust the Avant boys, but despite trying for over an hour to get feedback on the legal gear topical I came up dry so didn't gamble in the end.

warren

Awards
yeah mate same problem im wondering what works all te time, t these grenade tngs are meant to be good

High potency thermogenic formula based on ma huang, caffeine, tyrosine, chromium polynicotinate and Coleus Forskohlii

Supplements facts per tablet

Ma Huang 500mg

Caffeine 300mg

Tyrosine 200mg

Chromium Polynicotinate 10mg

Coleus Forskohlii 200mg

Recommended Usage: One tablet to be taken daily at breakfast. Avoid consumption at least 6 hours prior to sleeping.

100 SERVINGS (Important - Do not exceed recommended dose)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if there are any other companies y'all want me to talk to for ya', just let me know.

warren

Awards
i have told all the guys i know about it and they all keep saying the same thing, that it wont sell here. i have mentioned the product on theuk sites and the uk bb i chat to are very sceptical lol i said id buy it but they said not many other uk guys would

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i have told all the guys i know about it and they all keep saying the same thing, that it wont sell here. i have mentioned the product on theuk sites and the uk bb i chat to are very sceptical lol i said id buy it but they said not many other uk guys would
Prolly why theres so many fat out of shape reebok classic wearing mother fckers in this country:fool2:

Markio

Markio

Awards
lol @ aus' made :)

I order most of my supps from http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/ and have sent them emails as well as cheapuksupps.

Discount supps just said that the desicion was made by th buying team so maybe it'd be better to call them? +44 (0) 8708 034934 .

Cheers SirSavage - hope you can get it into some places for us uk guys!!!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
guys...im also from the UK..would be great to see this here, theres like one company thats selling it.

Any updates on the other companys if they've made any progress? I need mines within the week so i think i'll just go ahead and order it for now.

Would be great if it was a little cheaper though, £43 a bottle is quite steep.

GEORGENIRE

Awards
Guys i also would like this where is the place in the uk you say u can order this for 43 a bottle??