How to use Napalm

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a Napalm write up.

I just ordered some Napalm but I'm not sure what the best way to use it is.

Before Cardio? Will you sweat it off? After shower? etc. How many times a day? I just wanna use it for pecs and lower abdomen, so how many pumps?

Thanks in advance guys.:bb:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should post this in the Avant Research forum, not USP labs. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After showering is a great time. You will want to wait a few hrs after application to engage in physical activity. Use it 2x/day starting at 2 pumps/application and working up to 4 pumps.

ALUISLUGO

Awards
After showering is a great time. You will want to wait a few hrs after application to engage in physical activity. Use it 2x/day starting at 2 pumps/application and working up to 4 pumps.
Sorry to ask but why do you have to start at 2 pumps and then work up to 4? Stupid me I just used 4 pumps because I had 4 areas to cover :D:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to ask but why do you have to start at 2 pumps and then work up to 4? Stupid me I just used 4 pumps because I had 4 areas to cover :D:D
If you had that many areas, then that is different. My recommendation was based of an ab/oblique application.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, been traviling without access to AM

First sorry about posting in the wrong forum, and thanks for moving the thread.

Second:
You will want to wait a few hrs after application to engage in physical activity.
So a few hours before morning cardio and then shower? or do cardio shower then apply?

Use it 2x/day starting at 2 pumps/application and working up to 4 pumps.
Is this only to asses tolerance? would three be OK (1 to each pec and abs)?

Thanks Rodja & DSADE

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, been traviling without access to AM

First sorry about posting in the wrong forum, and thanks for moving the thread.

Second:

So a few hours before morning cardio and then shower? or do cardio shower then apply?

Is this only to asses tolerance? would three be OK (1 to each pec and abs)?

Thanks Rodja & DSADE
1. If you do fasted cardio, then train, shower, and then apply
2. If you're applying to multiple areas, then that's fine. You can work up to 4 if you'd like.