napalm side effect

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i am not even sure if napalm caused this but after almost 2 weeks on it ,i developed a rash in the application area.i ceased usage but it has yet to go away.like i said i am not even sure it is napalm,as it could have been zoloft which i started 2 days before.it is just weird it was only in the application area. opinions?

oh and napalms rox..using it on a keto diet it knocked my waist down nicely

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zoloft is messy, and can cause all sorts of interactions.

I believe there was a thread on this somewhere.

What kind of moisturizer are you using between applications?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
none..i was using javsoap to exfoliate but that was it..i used zoloft for 4 days and stopped because of the rash.like i said it was just strange it happened in the application site and after almost 2 full weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
none..i was using javsoap to exfoliate but that was it
Grab some aloe and/or shea butter moisturizer (flawless is obviously my choice). Apply to the irritated area in between applications.

It is most likely just extreme dryness caused by the alcohols.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosing were you using? How many squirts and how many times per day?

How long on this dosing schedule did you notice the rash?

Did you continue to use Napalm on the area?

Have you stopped now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dosing were you using? How many squirts and how many times per day?

Have you stopped now?
Wow...someone sure is nosey.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

Have you stopped now?
3 squirts 2x a day for a full 12 days..noticed the beginnings of the rash on day 11 thought i was just irritation from me shaving the area.stopped day 12

like i said i was leaning more towards the zoloft causing the rash as it happened 2 days after i started but the fact that me taking enough benadryle to kill a horse hasnt done anything leads me to believe that dsade is right and it is only dried skin.i am trying some lotion now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had the same problem, but I have found out that it is mainly from dry skin. Because it is winter time, most people have drier skin than usual, so it is very important to apply some sort of moisturizer between applications.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i am noticing that is a huge DUH right now.i havent used any type of trans in years and didnt even think to use a moisturizer.hopefully this clears up and i can start napalm again i wanna run it with a mega dose retain2 cycle

delakrua

Awards
I got some other question: can Napalm affect in any point my heart, if putted on chest? I worry about yohimbine infiltration through my skin, please tell me that my worries are irrational ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some other question: can Napalm affect in any point my heart, if putted on chest? I worry about yohimbine infiltration through my skin, please tell me that my worries are irrational ;)
Your worries are not irrational, just not accurate. Napalm does not cause the YHCl to be absorbed systemically, so there would be little worry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

delakrua

Awards
What a relief ;) Ok, another and last question: I got some nasty striae in my abdominal area, they are pretty old and light now. Can i put Napalm in this areas?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Striae, as in stretch marks? There shouldn't be any problem at all using Napalm over old stretch marks. The SesaThin in it may even have positive effects on them. You may want to look into RPN's Flawless stretch mark cream to help fade them away even more, though.

delakrua

Awards
Striae, as in stretch marks? There shouldn't be any problem at all using Napalm over old stretch marks. The SesaThin in it may even have positive effects on them. You may want to look into RPN's Flawless stretch mark cream to help fade them away even more, though.
Yes, I meant stretch marks :) Good to know that Napalm won't do any harm, I will also try this 'Flawless' cream when I order napalm :) Thanks for advice!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
This is Class AAA advice. Can't add to it, so I'll praise.

delakrua

Awards
Little bump: is the Java Lather soap worth spending money on it, considering old stretch marks treating?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Little bump: is the Java Lather soap worth spending money on it, considering old stretch marks treating?
Hard for me to say as I don't have many stretch marks, but I still use Java Lather everyday. I have, however, heard great reviews from people who used JL that DO have noticeable stretch marks. Plus it smells damn good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard for me to say as I don't have many stretch marks, but I still use Java Lather everyday. I have, however, heard great reviews from people who used JL that DO have noticeable stretch marks. Plus it smells damn good.
I love using JL, scrubbing hard, then getting out of the shower, drying off, and applying Napalm.

delakrua

Awards
I love using JL, scrubbing hard, then getting out of the shower, drying off, and applying Napalm.
Yeah, but regular soap do the same :p So Flawless cream solo will do? I mean for old, light stretch marks...

And while you here ;) When will Napalm be avalible again at Nutraplanet? I sent this question to your service, but no answer :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but regular soap do the same :p So Flawless cream solo will do? I mean for old, light stretch marks...

And while you here ;) When will Napalm be avalible again at Nutraplanet? I sent this question to your service, but no answer :(
negative....

When I formuated java lather I included something never before used in a soap - micro-milled coffee grounds. The exfoliation is beyond compare, causing a dermabrasion effect, which also allows the active ingredients to penetrate into the stretch mark and hasten CORRECT healing.

It works best in combination with Flawless.

For Napalm, it will enhance absorption by scraping off dry skin, which is notoriously resistant to absorbing topicals.

delakrua

Awards
negative....

When I formuated java lather I included something never before used in a soap - micro-milled coffee grounds. The exfoliation is beyond compare, causing a dermabrasion effect, which also allows the active ingredients to penetrate into the stretch mark and hasten CORRECT healing.

It works best in combination with Flawless.

For Napalm, it will enhance absorption by scraping off dry skin, which is notoriously resistant to absorbing topicals.

You convinced me - I'll order few bars as well. Any idea when Napalm will be avalible?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote