Vote for your top 3 SuperCarb recipes here!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that the SuperCarb Baking Contest is over (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/83453-avant-research-introduces.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/83452-avant-research-introduces.html), it’s time to pick the top three most interesting recipes. And we need YOUR help to do it.

A huge thank you, by the way, to everyone who contributed- y’all whipped up some amazing stuff. We here at Avant were all very impressed with everyone’s creativity and culinary skillz.

Once the top three are picked, I’ll recreate each recipe and decide the winner, who will then receive $150 worth of Avant Research supplements as their prize. Hell, I may pick another winner, too, if it gets too difficult.

Now, this is important- this thread doesn’t have a poll attached to it since polls are limited to 10 choices and we have 15 total recipe submissions. With that in mind, what I need everyone to do is just indicate their top three choices by stating them in a post. Just state the names of the three recipes you like best.

So, vote for your top three and let’s find the winner!

bb.com
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (with chocolate chips)!
Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Avant Research introduces the SuperCarb Baking Contest!!

Supercarb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Avant Research introduces the SuperCarb Baking Contest!!

SUPERCARB BANANA LOAF BLAP BLAP BLAP

El Dawg's Jolt Brownies

Sweet Potato and Roasted Banana Pie

SUPERCARB CINNA-BUNNS

Vanilla-Chocolate Cookies

AM.com
Twice-Baked Almond Biscotti
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/83453-avant-research-introduces.html#post1174145

Tattoo's Energy/Endurance Soda Replacement
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/83453-avant-research-introduces-2.html#post1174811

chocolate chip cookies
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/83453-avant-research-introduces-2.html#post1213148
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/83453-avant-research-introduces-2.html#post1213339

Banana Ice Cream with peanut butter fudge chunks drizzled with caramel sauce and adorned with supercarb lace
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/83452-avant-research-introduces.html#post1175771

BN.com
Protein Packed PB Cookies
1Fast400 Forums -> Avant Research introduces SuperCarb Baking Contest

World's Best Peanut Butter Fudge
1Fast400 Forums -> Avant Research introduces SuperCarb Baking Contest

M&M.net
English Toffee
Avant Research introduces the SuperCarb Baking Contest!! - Mind and Muscle Forums

Supercarb Carrot Muffins
Avant Research introduces the SuperCarb Baking Contest!! - Mind and Muscle Forums

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, please vote.

All you have to do is list your top three choices.

tattoopierced1

I vote for the supercarb lace/ice cream.. dude looks like he's the bodybuilding Emeril Lagasse.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't used any of these yet. I have quite a bit of supercarb and I'll be trying most of these out soon. I'll let you know.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to have tried them before voting. You can just pick which ones you think look the best/most interesting(top 3).

Tony's gonna take the top 3 winners' recipes, make them himself, and then the best one(or so) will win the prize.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
so funny that people think Emeril is what cooking is all about. Quite sad, really.

Anyway. This contest got zero attention on AM. Wonder why.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I'll start this off:

#1 Supercarb Chocolate Chip Cookies

#2 Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (with chocolate chips)!

#3 Banana Ice Cream with peanut butter fudge chunks drizzled with caramel sauce and adorned with supercarb lace

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
so funny that people think Emeril is what cooking is all about. Quite sad, really.

Anyway. This contest got zero attention on AM. Wonder why.
The magic in cooking lies not in the methods of Emeril indeed. He adds butter, oil and bacon to everything in abundance. Hmm, that makes stuff tastes good?

This contest is all about showcasing healthy recipes -- unfortunitely, the people are too lazy to vote. Just think of all the effort that people put into their entries so that YOU the members of this online community could eat delicious low-GI sweets.

Wheres the love for that?

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
well, as a professional in the food service industry with experience in high end luxury resorts, i'll say that emeril's live show is a complete and utter joke.

his answer for everything is just to dump more crap in it.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
well, as a professional in the food service industry with experience in high end luxury resorts, i'll say that emeril's live show is a complete and utter joke.

his answer for everything is just to dump more crap in it.
I'd of never guessed given your name. :rofl:

Now get click on a few links and get to voting all you lazy jerks!

Edit: I mean... I love our customers. Cheers.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
1. Jolt Brownies
2. Choc Chip Cookies
3. Sweet Potato and Roasted Banana Pie

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
so when are you guys going to take the tally, and get this thing over with and reward your winner? These threads are dragging ass.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All votes need to be in by this Friday, 3/14.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to vote for mine only because I personally think its cool that I made the chocolate chips with supercarb as well.

1. AM.com chocolate chip cookies.
2. Protein Packed PB Cookies
3. english toffee

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
1) AM.com

2) World's Best Peanut Butter Fudge

3) El Dawg's Jolt Brownies

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banana Ice Cream with peanut butter fudge chunks drizzled with caramel sauce and adorned with supercarb lace

SUPERCARB CINNA-BUNNS

and at this point I would like to eat them all in one meal, with some nice kona coffee. damn this velocity diet blows

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
1)Twice-Baked Almond Biscotti from AM

2)SUPERCARB CINNA-BUNNS

3)Protein Packed PB Cookies

Im a sucker for good deserts :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
looks as if im the trend setter for the biscotti....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Twice-Baked Almond Biscotti (AM.com)
2) Tattoo's Energy/Endurance Soda Replacement (AM.com)
3) Chocolate chip cookies (AM.com)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie for first and second place. Here's how it worked.

Your first place vote got 3 points, your second place 2, and your third place 1. Totalling up all the points across several boards, we get-

1. SuperCarb Cinna-Buns- 24
1. El Dawg's Jolt Brownies- 24

2. SuperCarb Banana Loaf BLAP BLAP BLAP- 19
2. Sweet potato and roasted banana pie- 19

The idea was to pick a top three with your voting, make the three dishes, and pick the winner. But we ended up with two ties so I think we're going to do a run-off.

So of the first place tie, pick your favorite, and of the second place tie, pick your favorite. Don't just pick ONE overall- pick one from each tie. I'll then make those two recipes and pick the winner.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
1. El Dawg's Jolt Brownies
2. SuperCarb Banana Loaf BLAP BLAP BLAP

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie for first and second place. Here's how it worked.

Your first place vote got 3 points, your second place 2, and your third place 1. Totalling up all the points across several boards, we get-

1. SuperCarb Cinna-Buns- 24
1. El Dawg's Jolt Brownies- 24

2. SuperCarb Banana Loaf BLAP BLAP BLAP- 19
2. Sweet potato and roasted banana pie- 19

The idea was to pick a top three with your voting, make the three dishes, and pick the winner. But we ended up with two ties so I think we're going to do a run-off.

So of the first place tie, pick your favorite, and of the second place tie, pick your favorite. Don't just pick ONE overall- pick one from each tie. I'll then make those two recipes and pick the winner.
Un: El Dawg's Jolt Brownies

deux: Sweet potato and roasted banana pie

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, the top two of the run-off are-

1. SuperCarb Cinna-bons

2. Sweet Potatoe and Roasted Banana Pie

I'll make them sometime this week and then the winner will be announced.

Stay tuned!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the winner of the SuperCarb Baking Contest is...

All of the top four! I just can't pick one winner.

Specifically, your prizes are-

SuperCarb Cinna-Buns
Sweet potato and roasted banana pie

Both of these guys get $150 worth of Avant Research stuff.

Whereas these guys-

SuperCarb Banana Loaf BLAP BLAP BLAP
El Dawg's Jolt Brownies

Each get a free bottle of Napalm.

The Cinna-Buns and Sweet Potatoe and Roasted Banana Pie were waaay too good to pick between. So, I decided to reward both of you with the top prize. And give the runners' up a consolation prize.

You four email me at [email protected] so we can set you up with your prizes.

For those who don't know, we had a SuperCarb Baking Contest where we asked everyone to submit their best Supercarb recipes and wow, we got an excellent turn out. A huge thank you again to everyone who contributed.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/87168-vote-your-top.html

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Savage is really a 450lbs woman who bakes and eats sweets all day, thus EVERY ONE wins!! HAAA