Napalm log

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
this log is for my own purposes, but i figured ide keep it public for the Avant reps and any future napalm users to see.

height: 5'9
weight: 161-163
bf approx: mid 12% (by both bei & strap methods)
waist(around bellybutton): 33"

training:
sat: HIIT, chest, bi's, tri's, abs
mon: back, bi's
tue: HIIT, chest, tri's, abs
thur: occasional HIIT

diet:
2000kcal 40/30/30 split

supplements:
napalm: 2-3 squirts, twice daily on abs
protein
di-creatine malate
sizeON + xtend sipped through workouts
multivitamin

i'll be taking pictures once or twice per week.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
whatsup with the menthol in this? is it a functional ingredient?

i have a very acute sense of smell, so im not sure if it was just me or not but i swear i smelled like i put on bengay for atleast 5-6 hours after the first application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatsup with the menthol in this? is it a functional ingredient?

i have a very acute sense of smell, so im not sure if it was just me or not but i swear i smelled like i put on bengay for atleast 5-6 hours after the first application.
It aids in skin penetration.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i'm liking the stuff so far.. im already used to the smell and i dont smell it anymore. i also doubt anyone else does...

def takes a while to really dry in good... so i put it on when i get out of the shower and just go about my business without a shirt on until i have to leave. if its still tacky when its time to go, i hit it with a hair dryer on cool for a few seconds.

i've also been sleeping with a t-shirt on so it doesn't get all up in my blankets.

even thought im exfoliating a bit with a washcloth before i apply it there is no burning & no skin irritation... nothing to complain about at all.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i feel & look a little bloated around my midsection... not sure if its from creatine or napalm. i've read yohimbe can make you hold a little water? can anyone confirm that?

+3 days.. 1 soft, 2 flex pics for comparison at the end.

Attachments

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There can be some water retention from the Y-HCl in both Napalm and Lipo-U. Taking extra potassium can help to negate this effect.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
There can be some water retention from the Y-HCl in both Napalm and Lipo-U. Taking extra potassium can help to negate this effect.

how much?

i should be able to get 400mg from either 1 banana or 1 serving of soy protein

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much?

i should be able to get 400mg from either 1 banana or 1 serving of soy protein
It depends on your sodium and/or caffeine intake as well. I take 99mg, 3x/day in addition to eating foods high in potassium (e.g. bananas, yogurt, potatoes, etc).

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
It depends on your sodium and/or caffeine intake as well. I take 99mg, 3x/day in addition to eating foods high in potassium (e.g. bananas, yogurt, potatoes, etc).

my sodium intake is probaby 1.5-2g per day, and my caffeine intake is 300-500mg/day airing on the upper side

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my sodium intake is probaby 1.5-2g per day, and my caffeine intake is 300-500mg/day airing on the upper side
Hmmm, your Na intake isn't very high, so you shouldn't have a huge problem with water retention.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you wanted, you could rotate LipoDerm-Ultra in with Napalm. The caffeine in Lipo-U will help keep the water retention down.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i feel & look a little bloated around my midsection... not sure if its from creatine or napalm. i've read yohimbe can make you hold a little water? can anyone confirm that?

+3 days.. 1 soft, 2 flex pics for comparison at the end.
GA can cause bloating, too.

But you don't even look bloated to me in those pics. Your belly button is a little more stretched out in the second set of pics, indicating fat loss around the waist.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
GA can cause bloating, too.

But you don't even look bloated to me in those pics. Your belly button is a little more stretched out in the second set of pics, indicating fat loss around the waist.
Savages belly button fetish finally leaked!!:djparty:

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i weighed in at 165 today, oddly enough +2-3 lbs from when i started... im pretty sure this is water weight from creatine.

im gonna shave my stomach tonight, i think my stomach hair is creating an unrealistic 'rounding' effect in the pictures.

i also am starting supercissusRX @ 2caps/2x daily because some old tendon injuries are really starting to bug me on the lower calorie lower carbohydrate diet...

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least your pants are buttoned/zipped in these new pics.

Looks like your lower abs are leaning up some.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have definitely lost some in the oblique area. Just be consistent and patient. You are doing great so far, keep it up.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
At least your pants are buttoned/zipped in these new pics.
dont hate :lol:

You have definitely lost some in the oblique area. Just be consistent and patient. You are doing great so far, keep it up.

thanks... im pretty impressed so far. its only been 5 days... im heavier on the scale and i look visibly leaner. i feel like i look leaner when i look in the mirror as compared to the difference the pictures are showing.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Shave that chest while your at it, that pube patch is freaking me out. :eek: jk

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
gonna cut my creatine intake in 1/2 from 6g to 3g daily...still a few lbs heavier on the scale w/ a reduced cal diet. pretty sure its water weight.

Attachments

iw1

iw1

Awards
gonna cut my creatine intake in 1/2 from 6g to 3g daily...still a few lbs heavier on the scale w/ a reduced cal diet. pretty sure its water weight.
i could be wrong but it looks like in your second pic you tend to lock your knees when standing. doing so will put pressure on your lower discs and lead to back problems. i have the same problem and constantly catch my self.

nice log so far btw

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i could be wrong but it looks like in your second pic you tend to lock your knees when standing. doing so will put pressure on your lower discs and lead to back problems. i have the same problem and constantly catch my self.

nice log so far btw
i do on occasion yea, how were you able to notice it? i try to catch myself and not roll my hips forward if im standing up straight...

iw1

iw1

Awards
i do on occasion yea, how were you able to notice it? i try to catch myself and not roll my hips forward if im standing up straight...
if you watch your waist line of the jeans in your pic its tilted were your waist line should be level. i do the same thing when i went through physical therapy for my back the therapist pointed it out to me if you tense your abs when your standing still you wont be able to roll your hips back.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
thanks man... i appreciate the advice.

i also noted today that the fat around my bellybutton feel 'fluffy', and not 'clumpy' like it used to

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
changed my diet up a bit...upped my carbs, dropped total kcal to about 1800. i was only taking in about 50g of carbs on non workout days and i never felt full...

Attachments

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
weight is maintaining around 162, and im down 1" around my waist. chest also looks WAY more full after adding back some carbs into my diet.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well done, sir.

Waist pwnage via Napalm.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
fat is really flying off now...im also staggering my napalm usage. applying twice, once, or none.

ive dropped my calories this low before, but never had results this fast... seems like low calorie + napalm = the magic ticket.

161.5 on the scale, waste is as 31.5. no visible loss in LBM, quite the opposite actually... will have my bf% checked by BEI on monday.

Attachments

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Exemplary logging. Well done and thanks for the feedback.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
161 @ 11.9% BF, 32" waste today....down aprox 1lb and 1% bodyfat and 1" around my waste so far

gonna bump my kcal back up to 2000.. 1800 is leaving me a little lethargic

Attachments

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
OK, I see the difference now. Great job! I think I may have to try this now. Are you doing any excersises to target this area or is it simply the napalm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely notice a massive difference in waist circumference.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
OK, I see the difference now. Great job! I think I may have to try this now. Are you doing any excersises to target this area or is it simply the napalm?

im not doing anything specific exercise wise to target that area, but my training is pretty good...although ive been slacking on the cardio. my diet is really clean too, i've been tracking every calorie i put in my mouth.

i dont think the results so far are totally due to napalm, but its definitely helping. i've been strict like this with my diet before and not lost this much BF.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro...thinking about picking some up to help me out w/ some fat I carry in my chest.

Is it advisable for someone who isnt as lean as Arjun to use Napalm or should I wait until I lower my bf%? Im probably around 17% right meow