Napalm Review

paint2100

Awards
I ran it at 3 squirts twice daily on my abs and love handles. My starting weight was 230.5 ending around twenty days at 228.5. My BF% is around 15% Other supplements run where thyrocuts 2, Life Support, oxevol (superdrol)wk1 12mg wk2 24 wk3 36
My stats
starting
chest 46
waist 37.5
arms 17
thighs 28

Ending
Chest 46
Waist 37
Arms 17 3/8
Thighs 28

Overall thoughts i lost half an inch on my waist the first week, so I'm not sure if it is water weight or fat. The superdrol may have had an affect on my waist size but my diet was anabolic diet style around 2500 calories .
Would i buy it again probably not unless i had the extra cash i feel its a great product if you have the extra doe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall thoughts i lost half an inch on my waist the first week, so I'm not sure if it is water weight or fat. The superdrol may have had an affect on my waist size but my diet was anabolic diet style around 2500 calories .
Would i buy it again probably not unless i had the extra cash i feel its a great product if you have the extra doe.
Initial waist reduction is most likely due to Cortisol and VAT reduction. You will notice the most pronounced effects with napalm at two different times: First, where you are...your waist circumference will reduce pretty significantly. Second, when you get around 12-13%, Napalm's subcutaneous/localized fat burning effects become VERY apparent, and you will quickly notice ab cuts coming in.

If I were you, I would keep going the way you are, controlling your diet and routine until you hit around 13% then give Napalm another shot.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, man. Glad you liked it.

How long did you run it? Did I miss that somewhere?