NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avant Labs Store - Avant Labs :: BETA H.E.A.T. Stack

buy it now...or else.

If you missed this first time around, then you certainly haven't tried a badass fat burner/mood booster.

And yes, this is half of the now LEGENDARY Heat/Amp stack - for the best "feel Good while Melting Fat" combo around.

Did I say BUY IT?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o wow im sure many will be getting this bc i hear ppl talk about it alot...since its beta does that mean they are changing it for a final product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
o wow im sure many will be getting this bc i hear ppl talk about it alot...since its beta does that mean they are changing it for a final product?
Final will be in production shortly.

There were an overrun that was misplaced, then relocated - EXTREMELY small offering, and since there are some of us that bought MUCHO QUANTITO, I would imagine this will only be up for a few days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final will be in production shortly.

There were an overrun that was misplaced, then relocated - EXTREMELY small offering, and since there are some of us that bought MUCHO QUANTITO, I would imagine this will only be up for a few days.
o alrite thanks man...due to my college budget i can't splurge like this....can't wait til im working again soon

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Bought myself a jumbo too :D

Thanks dsade!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
o alrite thanks man...due to my college budget i can't splurge like this....can't wait til im working again soon
HEAT stack is a great study aid, BTW....Alpha-Yohimbine is a fantastic motivator/concentration/learning enhancement compound.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEAT stack is a great study aid, BTW....Alpha-Yohimbine is a fantastic motivator/concentration/learning enhancement compound.
yea thats one of the reasons this product interests me, people seemed to rave about the mood enhancement which i feel is very important on a cut...or just for some good ol times...maybe this will be back by finals time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea thats one of the reasons this product interests me, people seemed to rave about the mood enhancement which i feel is very important on a cut...or just for some good ol times...maybe this will be back by finals time
Pretty positive it will be back by then.

This is a GREAT headstart for those who consider summer "as soon as I can go barechested and not freeze my nipples off".

Besides, who DOESN'T looked good ripped in a tight T-shirt - even during Spring?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, am i missing something here?:think: There is only one size, correct? I see "jumbo one" being used here, but when I went to purchase, I only saw one size. I'm probably just being a dumbass, and had a joke fly over my head Anywho, I loved H.E.A.T back in the day, and will definitely order some!!:eek:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, am i missing something here?:think: There is only one size, correct? I see "jumbo one" being used here, but when I went to purchase, I only saw one size. I'm probably just being a dumbass, and had a joke fly over my head Anywho, I loved H.E.A.T back in the day, and will definitely order some!!:eek:
Link is for the regular size. Right underneath should be the jumbo 810 capsule size.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its really worth it?
IMO it is one of the best central fat burners ever made (and not saying that because I codesigned it)

great stacker as well.

crisis

crisis

Awards
How does this stack up to say Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack? or is it something that stacks with it for a triple threat type attack on fat ?

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, what would be good to stack with this? or what is stackable that won't cause any problems.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, what would be good to stack with this? or what is stackable that won't cause any problems.
DCP/Sesathin/Green Tea/Fish oil

For those not sensitive to Yohimbine (or who want to experiment with the different isomers of yohimbine for synergy), then Leviathan.

Napalm would also be a good localized addition, to help control cortisol/VAT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got an 810 on the way to stack with geranium or possibly some RPM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an 810 on the way to stack with geranium or possibly some RPM.
Another jumbo gone...tick tick tick.

I'm looking forward to 2 things to test....a combo with AMP2.0/ClearShot/PEA/Hordenine for mood enhancement and a stack with DCP for fatloss.

I'm VERY optimistic for both of these...and just in time for the Arnold!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like there are only 10 Jumbo Betas and 12 Regulars left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like there are only 10 Jumbo Betas and 12 Regulars left.
Crap...I'm going to order another bottle. I know how unforeseen delays can happen in this industry.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
how about stacking with recreate from usplabs or is that overkill

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to tell how they'll stack without knowing the ingredients of it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i could buy that jumbo pack deal....im too ghetto.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've still got caps left from the original beta, and with no word on what they've changed or how or why - and w/ USPLabs about to ship Recreate, I believe I'll hold off for now.

Don't have as many spare $99.99s as I sometimes do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still got caps left from the original beta, and with no word on what they've changed or how or why - and w/ USPLabs about to ship Recreate, I believe I'll hold off for now.

These are leftover caps that going to be used as samples. No changes to the formula.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've still got caps left from the original beta, and with no word on what they've changed or how or why -

Nothing's been changed since the original with these Betas; these are actually from the original run.

And not all of the bottles are $100, just the 810 count. The 270 count are $40.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My favorite fat burner returns from the dead.

HEAT + Sesathin + CKD this combo was the first to ever get me shredded in my life. I got my first abs ever, and as a former fat kid that is a big f(*&ing deal. Ahh back when I used to lurk at Avant labs (now defunct) forum...oh nostalgia.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm so torn. just don't know if on top of the other ridiculousness i'm taking, whether i'd even notice this

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use it after you are done with the LR. The mood boost from HEAT and IGF-2 should be great.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite fat burner returns from the dead.

HEAT + Sesathin + CKD this combo was the first to ever get me shredded in my life. I got my first abs ever, and as a former fat kid that is a big f(*&ing deal. Ahh back when I used to lurk at Avant labs (now defunct) forum...oh nostalgia.
I think you will be seeing a lot of surprises from Avant this year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use it after you are done with the LR. The mood boost from HEAT and IGF-2 should be great.
true, that would be nice. I guess I should get at least a 1 month supply while it still exists then :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
true, that would be nice. I guess I should get at least a 1 month supply while it still exists then :)
I think last update they were down to single digit stock.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The way it has been selling so far, these should be gone by the end of this week. If you want some, I'd get it now while you can.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's looks awesome guys! Unfortunately the wife has all the spare money going into our new home fund that will happen shortly, so painfully i have to miss out on this one......:frustrate

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's looks awesome guys! Unfortunately the wife has all the spare money going into our new home fund that will happen shortly, so painfully i have to miss out on this one......:frustrate
Hopefully the new batch of Alpha-Y tests out and then we'll be coming out with more HEAT in a month or two.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
R Pen - so this is just old HEAT? And the new HEAT will be no different??

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is HEAT. The tried and true.

I think this notion of a "new HEAT" is probably my fault, but let's set the record straight right now- there is no "new HEAT". There is ShockWave and a couple of other new things on the horizon, but they are different products and it's a misnomer to call them "new HEAT". Sorry for any confusion.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So - after this is done, no more HEAT in this form?

The new products will contain all the ingredients in HEAT??

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No no, HEAT isn't done by any means. It will be back. This stuff we're selling now is some that we didn't even know we had until the last week or so.

It'll be back as soon as we get the all-clear on the new source of alpha-yohimbine, which is what has been holding it up all along, unfortunately.

ShockWave will have some similarity to HEAT, but only a little. It's much more of a pure stimulant than HEAT.