Sinner's Napalm Log

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm logging in the Avant forum. Deal with it. :p

The Arnold Classic is 20 days away. Napalm comes in 20 day supplies. It's about as much coincidence as 24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day, right?

I am fairly lean as is, so my intentions are merely to tighten and tone up those "hard to get" spots (lower back and lower stomach). Macedaddy and I are "bringing sexy back" to the Arnold Classic, so I figured I might as well do my share and get a little toned up.

Initial waist measurement is 31.5" are the belly button. I don't suspect this number to drop much, but we'll see.

Initial impressions: I applied this morning about an hour after taking a bath. My skin was a little dry (eczmatic?) and it burned like the dickens.

The raspberry ketones and l-menthol gave it a rather distinct scent. It kinda smelled like Vicks Vapo-Rub and candy. Needless to say, I'm hoping to see some toner abs by the end of this log, as I don't suppose the ladies will come flocking to the cough drop smell. ;)

Cheerio,
:smite: thesinner

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Are you gonna be posting pics? I was thinking about trying out Napalm after my upcoming month of Lev-R / DCP.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you gonna be posting pics? I was thinking about trying out Napalm after my upcoming month of Lev-R / DCP.
I'm gonna see if I can borrow my sister's camera to take to the Arnold Classic. If this pans out, yes, we'll have pictures.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol on the bringing sexy back! Can't wait to see the results.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing DCP/Levi-R AND Napalm as we speak! :thumbsup:
im jealous
Im actually doing Levi-R, Lean Xtreme, Thermo-glide and alcar..lol..so im doing ok too, but i miss napalm and dcp

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
i'm doing DCP/Levi-R AND Napalm as we speak! :thumbsup:

I wanted to run Napalm after I finish the Lev/DCP so I can see the results from each individually. I bet it is pretty sick running together though!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah! i am jsut a supplement whore and i run EVERYTHING together! :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a progress pic. I can't afford to get negged by Macedaddy. :D :ntome:

If you look closely, you can find a bottle of Napalm, a contact lenses case, and an electric toothbrush.

Edit: Dimensions were too big. Had to zip it.

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Good luck with this sin!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lookinhg forward to hearing how you make out with this.

I also like your choice of Shag's art as your avatar.....n'zice!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is a progress pic. I can't afford to get negged by Macedaddy. :D :ntome:

If you look closely, you can find a bottle of Napalm, a contact lenses case, and an electric toothbrush.

Edit: Dimensions were too big. Had to zip it.
lookin sexy bob'o! Wish I could make it there to see the final pics be taken but if you cant hustle ur sisters camera away from her then have timmay or macey poo take some snap shots of ur belly

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lookinhg forward to hearing how you make out with this.

I also like your choice of Shag's art as your avatar.....n'zice!!!
I kinda wish the robot monkey pirate came with a robot parrot, though. :sad:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kinda wish the robot monkey pirate came with a robot parrot, though. :sad:
I'm nonplussed that there is no bottle of booze a'la Shag's usual drunken money antics.

You still get cool points for having the avatar though.

I've got his rendition of Ku (Hawaiin God of War,the only tattoo I have,FWIW) on my right shoulder so....I'm afraid to say that I got you housed,son :nutkick:

Nevertheless,here's to you leaning out pretty damn nicely with napalm in the immediate future :)

Will you be posting pics up for a before and after kinda deal?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have any before pictures. The pic from yesterday is the closest to the beginning of my Napalm run that I have. But I'll definitely post the afters.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. This stuff was awesome when I tested it last September.
Got a bottle of it recently - plan to add some clen and take in maybe 2/3 months.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You crazy guys and your clen. I would be caught dead with that stuff. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's some random Progress Pics from about, say, 5 minutes ago. It's a little blurry, but I think progress is being made.

Also note, I am not making significant changes in my diet, nor am I playing with electrolytes. I'm not "cutting" per se, just trying to tone up a li'l, and see if Napalm does in fact cause a positive change in bodyfat reduction.

I'm just gonna post my progress pics in the gallery from now on. Here ya go:

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1622&cat=500
http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1621

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought so too, which adds more credibility to your product. Nice work on this one Avant fellas.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what, are you saying you wouldnt want to hear me tell you Id like to wah my clothes on your stomach :think: lol

Nice work B, its def doin its job. just a couple days till show time eh? This makes me wanna take advantage of the vid log Avant is holding for napalm.... prob will in a month or two. In the mean time the wifey def will be doin it methinks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm logging in the Avant forum. Deal with it. :p

The Arnold Classic is 20 days away. Napalm comes in 20 day supplies. It's about as much coincidence as 24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day, right?

I am fairly lean as is, so my intentions are merely to tighten and tone up those "hard to get" spots (lower back and lower stomach). Macedaddy and I are "bringing sexy back" to the Arnold Classic, so I figured I might as well do my share and get a little toned up.

Initial waist measurement is 31.5" are the belly button. I don't suspect this number to drop much, but we'll see.

Initial impressions: I applied this morning about an hour after taking a bath. My skin was a little dry (eczmatic?) and it burned like the dickens.

The raspberry ketones and l-menthol gave it a rather distinct scent. It kinda smelled like Vicks Vapo-Rub and candy. Needless to say, I'm hoping to see some toner abs by the end of this log, as I don't suppose the ladies will come flocking to the cough drop smell. ;)

Cheerio,
:smite: thesinner

sexy never left, B!TCH!!!! :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
thesinner smelling like a cough drop is very in vogue now. Not only are you burning fat but your clearing peoples sinuses as you walk by them. :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry Jminis, I guess I'm just not "with it" anymore :sad:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this one? ;) Interested to see what you think of this. More interested to know what affect Napalm will have on my man-gut!

And yes, Bob-o...I'm bringing FUZZY back!!! :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tim's gonna be like the half-used cough drop you find between the seats on the bus: sticky, covered in hair, and stinks of that classic cough drop smell and METAL. :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a touch of gyno., in your left pic Sin?

I ask because if I'm anything more than 9-10% I get these incredibly annoying fatty deposits on my pecs. Looks like you may have the same thing.

Lookin' good though buddy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's another progress pic. I wear those adidas pants around the house because they're 3 sizes too big and incredibly comfy.
http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1651

I work with strong oxidizing agents at my job, and wanted to share the gross chemical stains I sometimes get on my hands. Guess what chemical it was, and I'll give you a quarter.
http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1652&cat=500
I couldn't quite tell what color it was and I'm not sure why you would use it, but I'll say AgNO3.

I have some of this on the way (Napalm, not silver nitrate :lol: ), so I'm really interested in seeing how this pans out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well STX is part correct. (it was actually a trick question)

The brownish black stuff is Silver Nitrate.

The whitish/yellow stuff is either Sodium Nitrate or Silver Cyanide.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a touch of gyno., in your left pic Sin?

I ask because if I'm anything more than 9-10% I get these incredibly annoying fatty deposits on my pecs. Looks like you may have the same thing.

Lookin' good though buddy.
I was born with the salami nipples. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I didn't even notice any whitish/yellow...and sorry to hear about your salami nips, lol.

When I was about 20 I realized I have abnormally small nips. Until then my world was perfect :rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was born with the salami nipples. :D
Maybe salami nips turn me on? Though, I would probably prefer pastrami nips, if you could hook that up I would probably sensually rub Tostito's Medium Salsa all over your nipples with the tip of my penis, of course, with my member wearing a Three Amigos-esque Sombrero. All the while serenading you with sensual music of the Pussycat Doll's "Don't Ya Wish" to set the mood.

Afterwards, I would lay you down on a bed of pickled beans, massaging your back with the feather of an Australian Grassland Ostrich, whispering sweet nothings about negative externalities inducing primary industry market collapse in your ear.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And....after that.....we dance!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freakin' Broke-Back Mullet up in here!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe salami nips turn me on? Though, I would probably prefer pastrami nips, if you could hook that up I would probably sensually rub Tostito's Medium Salsa all over your nipples with the tip of my penis, of course, with my member wearing a Three Amigos-esque Sombrero. All the while serenading you with sensual music of the Pussycat Doll's "Don't Ya Wish" to set the mood.

Afterwards, I would lay you down on a bed of pickled beans, massaging your back with the feather of an Australian Grassland Ostrich, whispering sweet nothings about negative externalities inducing primary industry market collapse in your ear.
This is probably the weirdest sh.t I've read on AM in a long, long time. Congratulations.

Haha