New M&M Article: "PEA & The Case for Chocoholics"

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
Extending beyond the multitude of delectable forms that this manna of candy exists in, the tickling of your taste buds and heart racing effects are only part of the story of this cocoa-derived treat. Containing antioxidants, phytonutrients and blood-pressure reducing compounds, chocolate does not fit nicely under the category of “empty calories” inherent to most sugar-laden food. One compound, in particular, is associated with the addictive and mood-elevating characteristics that many feel after consuming chocolate. This constituent is phenylethylamine or PEA.

PEA & The Case for Chocoholics | Mind and Muscle

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great, thanks for posting! Now I can justify my daily 72% dark chocolate habit. I eat an oz or two a day, have for years. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, man, I don't do over 72%. It's just too dry and powdery. You're a better man than I. :lol:

check this out: www.chocosphere.com . Mmm, trouble.

Neuron

Neuron

Awards
Just dont overdo the chocolate.

[quote name='Sup3rman' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:27 PM' post='489168']
So i've been missing for awhile while trying to get my business straightened out but i have been doing some research on phenylethylamine and of course i had my doubts. I tried 1gram on an empty stomach yesterday and it put me in a great mood. I felt very happy and I was quite talkative. I did not receive the full body ecstasy style high that I see described in so many of the peoples experiences.

About an hour ago i took 1.5 on an empty stomach and I was taking care of some paper work thinking "damn this stuff isn't at all like what people are comparing it to", then like a hit of E i instantly felt a wave of euphoria pass through my brain. It then proceeded wave through to my limbs and i actually stumbled a little bit as I tried take a step in this altered state. I instantly had a huge grin come across my face and my secretary just looks at me and blatantly asks me what I'm on. I continue to talk for a minute and then proceed to my computer were I am sitting now listening to some music.

I have to say that this stuff could certainly be bad ass for a recreational drug if I can get the dosing correct. If the effects could be prolonged that would be more ideal than having to re-dose but I will certainly have to try re-dosing this weekend. I also have some deprenyl on the way and am now pretty excited to see what the combo will yield.
[/quote]

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=34130&view=findpost&p=489168

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting indeed!