We need video journals for Napalm - !

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

As y'all know by now, Napalm is the next step forward in topical fat loss products. It has basically brought spot reduction of fat to a level once thought impossible.

But we'd like to do more to showcase what a great product it is. We've done tester journals in the past, but now we'd like to do something with a little more kick to it, so to speak- video journals.

It would work like this- testers would have to document, with their video camera, things like dosage, application, measurements, and their thoughts on the product. Record yourself measuring out the dosage, for example, and applying it. When you take measurements, record that, as well. Same goes for your daily or weekly thoughts on the product. Anything product-related, capture it. When you're all done, edit it together for a nice run-through of your experience.

So if you're game for this, go ahead and put in your application. While not mandatory, it'll definitely help your chances to include links to videos you've edited before. We'd like the videos to be as smooth and good-looking as possible because eventually, one or all of them (depending on how good they are) will be posted on youtube.

It boils down to this- who wants free Napalm and is willing to document their usage of it on video?? Who wants to be a STAR? ;) Anyone?

Tkenshin

Awards
what if already started and are getting good results? does the addition of other ingredients to napalm disqualify the video? say the squirts turn out purple? ;)

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
what if already started and are getting good results? does the addition of other ingredients to napalm disqualify the video? say the squirts turn out purple? ;)
Ideally it would be straight up Napalm, since we want to allow our customers the opportunity to evaluate the efficacy of the unadulterated form.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it needs to be just straight Napalm.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to pick the loggers later on this week, so if you haven't already entered, go ahead and drop your name in.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea, surprised on the minimal response.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It probably because you cant lie about your results with a video as you can with typing your results. Most because are scared of the challenge because they arent as dialed in as they make themselves to be. With that being said in late May to early June I will gladly be able to video log if you guys are still open for it by then.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The response here wasn't as good as we thought it would be, but it was pretty good elsewhere, so overall, I'm pretty happy. I expect probably 5-7 video journals.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
i just took my first dosage 10 minutes ago...i like the cooling sensation im getting right now...

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
The video platform is the ultimate form of accountability. Those who volunteer should be praised not only for their gumption, but their commitment level as well.

Considering that, it is not entirely shocking that people are reluctant to accept the challange.