Topical Liquid Capzasin - A Burning Desire

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Topical Liquid Capzasin - A Burning Desire


    I am an avid experimenter with Avant Topicals. I just wanted to share some new experiment.

    I have done previous experiments using Capzasin-HP cream but became tired of the multiple product applications when using the cream.

    I discover Liquid Capzasin (.15%) recently.



    My first experiment is with Lipo-Ultra. I used 60ml or Lipo-Ultra and added 10ml of Liquid Capzasin. I just dosed it and there is a mild tingle that is not quite to a burning sensation. As a result of this finding I took it upon myself to add an additional 5ml of Liquid Capzasin. I anticipate considerably more tingle that will likely be a burn at this point.

    So to summarize: 30ml Liquid Capzasin (.15%) to a whole bottle (120ml) of Lipo-Ultra will likely be the threshold for my burning desire.

    I will consider adding this same quantity or there abouts to my next bottle of Napalm.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Looking forward to your results!
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    You and I both know that this application rocks. But it is also not for the faint of heart.

    I am starting at my personal leanest point at this time so I am anxious to see the pain pay off even more so than previous applications.

    You know, you can feel the fat melting off you
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Rep Power
    513131

    Just don't go and pick your nose without washing your hands first.
  5. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    Very nice, Brian.

    We need some feedback with Napalm + cap.
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Just don't go and pick your nose without washing your hands first.
    I definitely used gloves with this experiment
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    best of luck with this experiment


    ......and to think, this stuff is marketed for pain relief.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I've used the rollon directly before, but i was way too fat to see anything anyhow. I still have it left. hmmm
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Like yourself I have used it (in the cream form) when I was carrying more fat. I am considerably leaner this time I am introducing it to my topical fat loss program. I am hopeful to be able to assess the results more effectively and of course have positive results to assess and report.

    There's a lot of ass in between the lines in that paragraph
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Applied the 15ml/60ml - cap/lipo ratio this morning. Burn was just right.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    20% v/v of pure masochism!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    There is no better combo to use!
  13. Registered User
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    1280

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Like yourself I have used it (in the cream form) when I was carrying more fat. I am considerably leaner this time I am introducing it to my topical fat loss program. I am hopeful to be able to assess the results more effectively and of course have positive results to assess and report.

    There's a lot of ass in between the lines in that paragraph
    I think i'm just dumb lol, but how would an arthritis cream help with fat loss?
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,083
    Rep Power
    918005
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I decided to rub some cap on using that roll on thing over top of the napalm last nite. its still warm this morning
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I decided to rub some cap on using that roll on thing over top of the napalm last nite. its still warm this morning
    Try it before the Napalm. The Napalm carrier will pull the cap deeper into the sub-q.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    I used all my cap on my poor annihilated legs I'll be hunting more today.
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    What other than cost is the downside to applying 3x daily? moreso I mean lipo-u/napalm, not necessarily cap
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    b, are you also using clen with either topical?

    Would that be the ULTIMATE? clen/cap/napalm? although, i think we need bigger bottles.
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Here is how I am cycling Napalm and Lipo-U with the addition of clen and cap:

    1- 120ml bottle Napalm full dosed is 20 day:
    60ml Napalm/15ml+ clen - 10 days
    60ml Napalm/15ml cap - 10 days

    1- 120ml bottle Lipo-U full dosed is 20 day:
    60ml Lipo-U/15ml+ clen - 10 days
    60ml Lipo-U/15ml cap - 10 days

    Repeat
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Has anyone thought of putting their Cap/Avant mixture into the roll-on container? I think that would make for easy application; although, more difficult measurement.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. Avant Research Guru
    Board Sponsor
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    357

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Has anyone thought of putting their Cap/Avant mixture into the roll-on container? I think that would make for easy application; although, more difficult measurement.
    I could be mistaken, but I think that was kicked around in the original product scheme. As you alluded to the problem in dosing would be undesirable.

    The application process can be a bit of a pain. I've always kept a box of rubber gloves next to the Napalm or Lipoderm to ensure fast, clean and easy application.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    As an aside, I added cap for my legs, as I hurt so bad I can't walk and the trainer is making me work them out tonight! I used the Napalm to help get the most of the cap. It worked okay, I still cant walk but it was worth a try
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    the napalm over the cap does change the way it burns. not sure if its exactly a plus
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I think that was kicked around in the original product scheme. As you alluded to the problem in dosing would be undesirable.

    The application process can be a bit of a pain. I've always kept a box of rubber gloves next to the Napalm or Lipoderm to ensure fast, clean and easy application.
    No pun intended, I presume.

    I usually use a pair of rubber gloves as well, when using transdermals as well.

    Now that I'm thinking about it, if the surface tension is relatively constant at constant T (room temp), one could approximate how much is released on a straight "glide" application of so many inches.

    *Imagines people using rulers to apply lipoderm*

    That must've been a fun meeting.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the napalm over the cap does change the way it burns. not sure if its exactly a plus
    It didn't cause any pain, just caused the cap to warm up, like a heating pad!
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    yeah, but it feels like its going to last longer too even tho i'm not sweating. cap by itself fades out fast until you start to sweat. Either way I don't care, i'm going with cap + lipo-u/napalm/lipoburn 3x a day now

    These love handles must die!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, but it feels like its going to last longer too even tho i'm not sweating. cap by itself fades out fast until you start to sweat. Either way I don't care, i'm going with cap + lipo-u/napalm/lipoburn 3x a day now

    These love handles must die!
    lol..nice E...
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Perhaps someone starts the LHHS: The Love Handle Hattah Society.

    Our Motto can be "The handle to use is front, center and 3 feet long."
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  30. Registered User
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    1280

    Thanks Rodja, very interesting article. Looks like i'll have to pick up some Napalm and Capsazin, then add in some of my Clen to the mix
  31. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Anyone tried using ephedrine instead of clen?

    Since transdermals are time-released, the 30 hour half-life of clen becomes a bit more arbitrary, and both are β2 adrenergic agonists. Crush up some primatene, dissolve in some isoprop and add it in, eh?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I wonder how much in mg you'd need/want in a transdermal.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Thanks Rodja, very interesting article. Looks like i'll have to pick up some Napalm and Capsazin, then add in some of my Clen to the mix
    Be sure you understand that some of Napalms ingredients were chose precisely as an alternative to capzasin. The raspberry ketones are in place to provide the same mechanism as capzasin without the unpleasantness of the burn. It is quite effective all on its own. Some here have been home brewing and supplementing our AL/AR recipes for years just because we can
  34. Registered User
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    1280

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Be sure you understand that some of Napalms ingredients were chose precisely as an alternative to capzasin. The raspberry ketones are in place to provide the same mechanism as capzasin without the unpleasantness of the burn. It is quite effective all on its own. Some here have been home brewing and supplementing our AL/AR recipes for years just because we can
    So, if i've never tried Napalm before, would you suggest just using it stand alone without adding in the clen and not using capzasin before hand? I have been using clen for the past 3 days for the first time ever, and DO NOT enjoy the side effects. I need to sleep, lol. Someone stated earlier that adding clen to the Napalm and using clen transdermally would diminish the negative side effects, is this correct?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    B, jsut making sure....... that i can add 30ml cap to 120ml napalm? I got that liquid stuff and the whold thing is 30ml.
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    B, jsut making sure....... that i can add 30ml cap to 120ml napalm? I got that liquid stuff and the whold thing is 30ml.
    30ml will not fit in the bottle.

    I draw out half (60ml) and a 30ml.

    I have old Avant Sesathin bottles w/adapt-a-cap and syringe
  37. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    So, if i've never tried Napalm before, would you suggest just using it stand alone without adding in the clen and not using capzasin before hand? I have been using clen for the past 3 days for the first time ever, and DO NOT enjoy the side effects. I need to sleep, lol. Someone stated earlier that adding clen to the Napalm and using clen transdermally would diminish the negative side effects, is this correct?
    The choice is yours. Clen transdermally does not effect you the way it does systemically when taken orally.

    The thing that you need to keep in mind is that if you add the clen liquid AND the cap liquid you are messing with the consistancy of the transdermal solution. I prefer not to add more than a total of 30ml to 120ml of the existing solution. If you were to use both then I suggest that you use 15ml of each (30ml) or 30ml of one or the other.
  38. Registered User
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    1280

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    The choice is yours. Clen transdermally does not effect you the way it does systemically when taken orally.

    The thing that you need to keep in mind is that if you add the clen liquid AND the cap liquid you are messing with the consistancy of the transdermal solution. I prefer not to add more than a total of 30ml to 120ml of the existing solution. If you were to use both then I suggest that you use 15ml of each (30ml) or 30ml of one or the other.
    Thanks for the info B. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the clen/napalm mix. I will not use capzasin just yet. I'll wait and see how i react to the first combo.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    one more q on my part.
    If i apply the cap with the liquid applicator then apply the napalm/clen over top................

    Good idea? without ruining the consistency of the napalm?
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    that does work, just you may want to use gloves to apply the napalm then, so you dont get the cap on your hands.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liquid Formadrol + FREE 7-Keto Topical Spray (Combo)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. Liquid Clomid...nasty burn!!!
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Liquid clomid... burns tongue?
    By BCH13 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:56 PM
  4. Liquid Clen Burning
    By Edge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:29 PM
  5. Liquid-Burn
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in