Topical Liquid Capzasin - A Burning Desire

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an avid experimenter with Avant Topicals. I just wanted to share some new experiment.

I have done previous experiments using Capzasin-HP cream but became tired of the multiple product applications when using the cream.

I discover Liquid Capzasin (.15%) recently.

My first experiment is with Lipo-Ultra. I used 60ml or Lipo-Ultra and added 10ml of Liquid Capzasin. I just dosed it and there is a mild tingle that is not quite to a burning sensation. As a result of this finding I took it upon myself to add an additional 5ml of Liquid Capzasin. I anticipate considerably more tingle that will likely be a burn at this point.

So to summarize: 30ml Liquid Capzasin (.15%) to a whole bottle (120ml) of Lipo-Ultra will likely be the threshold for my burning desire.

I will consider adding this same quantity or there abouts to my next bottle of Napalm.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and I both know that this application rocks. But it is also not for the faint of heart.

I am starting at my personal leanest point at this time so I am anxious to see the pain pay off even more so than previous applications.

You know, you can feel the fat melting off you ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just don't go and pick your nose without washing your hands first.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, Brian.

We need some feedback with Napalm + cap.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
best of luck with this experiment

......and to think, this stuff is marketed for pain relief.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used the rollon directly before, but i was way too fat to see anything anyhow. I still have it left. hmmm

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like yourself I have used it (in the cream form) when I was carrying more fat. I am considerably leaner this time I am introducing it to my topical fat loss program. I am hopeful to be able to assess the results more effectively and of course have positive results to assess and report.

There's a lot of ass in between the lines in that paragraph ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied the 15ml/60ml - cap/lipo ratio this morning. Burn was just right.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Like yourself I have used it (in the cream form) when I was carrying more fat. I am considerably leaner this time I am introducing it to my topical fat loss program. I am hopeful to be able to assess the results more effectively and of course have positive results to assess and report.

There's a lot of ass in between the lines in that paragraph ;)
I think i'm just dumb lol, but how would an arthritis cream help with fat loss?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to rub some cap on using that roll on thing over top of the napalm last nite. its still warm this morning

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to rub some cap on using that roll on thing over top of the napalm last nite. its still warm this morning
Try it before the Napalm. The Napalm carrier will pull the cap deeper into the sub-q.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used all my cap on my poor annihilated legs:( I'll be hunting more today.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other than cost is the downside to applying 3x daily? moreso I mean lipo-u/napalm, not necessarily cap

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
b, are you also using clen with either topical?

Would that be the ULTIMATE? clen/cap/napalm? although, i think we need bigger bottles.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is how I am cycling Napalm and Lipo-U with the addition of clen and cap:

1- 120ml bottle Napalm full dosed is 20 day:
60ml Napalm/15ml+ clen - 10 days
60ml Napalm/15ml cap - 10 days

1- 120ml bottle Lipo-U full dosed is 20 day:
60ml Lipo-U/15ml+ clen - 10 days
60ml Lipo-U/15ml cap - 10 days

Repeat

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone thought of putting their Cap/Avant mixture into the roll-on container? I think that would make for easy application; although, more difficult measurement.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone thought of putting their Cap/Avant mixture into the roll-on container? I think that would make for easy application; although, more difficult measurement.
I could be mistaken, but I think that was kicked around in the original product scheme. As you alluded to the problem in dosing would be undesirable.

The application process can be a bit of a pain. I've always kept a box of rubber gloves next to the Napalm or Lipoderm to ensure fast, clean and easy application.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As an aside, I added cap for my legs, as I hurt so bad I can't walk and the trainer is making me work them out tonight! I used the Napalm to help get the most of the cap. It worked okay, I still cant walk but it was worth a try:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the napalm over the cap does change the way it burns. not sure if its exactly a plus :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be mistaken, but I think that was kicked around in the original product scheme. As you alluded to the problem in dosing would be undesirable.

The application process can be a bit of a pain. I've always kept a box of rubber gloves next to the Napalm or Lipoderm to ensure fast, clean and easy application.
No pun intended, I presume. :p

I usually use a pair of rubber gloves as well, when using transdermals as well.

Now that I'm thinking about it, if the surface tension is relatively constant at constant T (room temp), one could approximate how much is released on a straight "glide" application of so many inches.

*Imagines people using rulers to apply lipoderm*

That must've been a fun meeting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but it feels like its going to last longer too even tho i'm not sweating. cap by itself fades out fast until you start to sweat. Either way I don't care, i'm going with cap + lipo-u/napalm/lipoburn 3x a day now :D

These love handles must die!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but it feels like its going to last longer too even tho i'm not sweating. cap by itself fades out fast until you start to sweat. Either way I don't care, i'm going with cap + lipo-u/napalm/lipoburn 3x a day now :D

These love handles must die!
lol..nice E...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps someone starts the LHHS: The Love Handle Hattah Society.

Our Motto can be "The handle to use is front, center and 3 feet long."

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone tried using ephedrine instead of clen?

Since transdermals are time-released, the 30 hour half-life of clen becomes a bit more arbitrary, and both are β2 adrenergic agonists. Crush up some primatene, dissolve in some isoprop and add it in, eh?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how much in mg you'd need/want in a transdermal.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rodja, very interesting article. Looks like i'll have to pick up some Napalm and Capsazin, then add in some of my Clen to the mix :)
Be sure you understand that some of Napalms ingredients were chose precisely as an alternative to capzasin. The raspberry ketones are in place to provide the same mechanism as capzasin without the unpleasantness of the burn. It is quite effective all on its own. Some here have been home brewing and supplementing our AL/AR recipes for years just because we can :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Be sure you understand that some of Napalms ingredients were chose precisely as an alternative to capzasin. The raspberry ketones are in place to provide the same mechanism as capzasin without the unpleasantness of the burn. It is quite effective all on its own. Some here have been home brewing and supplementing our AL/AR recipes for years just because we can :)
So, if i've never tried Napalm before, would you suggest just using it stand alone without adding in the clen and not using capzasin before hand? I have been using clen for the past 3 days for the first time ever, and DO NOT enjoy the side effects. I need to sleep, lol. Someone stated earlier that adding clen to the Napalm and using clen transdermally would diminish the negative side effects, is this correct?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B, jsut making sure....... that i can add 30ml cap to 120ml napalm? I got that liquid stuff and the whold thing is 30ml.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B, jsut making sure....... that i can add 30ml cap to 120ml napalm? I got that liquid stuff and the whold thing is 30ml.
30ml will not fit in the bottle.

I draw out half (60ml) and a 30ml.

I have old Avant Sesathin bottles w/adapt-a-cap and syringe

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if i've never tried Napalm before, would you suggest just using it stand alone without adding in the clen and not using capzasin before hand? I have been using clen for the past 3 days for the first time ever, and DO NOT enjoy the side effects. I need to sleep, lol. Someone stated earlier that adding clen to the Napalm and using clen transdermally would diminish the negative side effects, is this correct?
The choice is yours. Clen transdermally does not effect you the way it does systemically when taken orally.

The thing that you need to keep in mind is that if you add the clen liquid AND the cap liquid you are messing with the consistancy of the transdermal solution. I prefer not to add more than a total of 30ml to 120ml of the existing solution. If you were to use both then I suggest that you use 15ml of each (30ml) or 30ml of one or the other.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The choice is yours. Clen transdermally does not effect you the way it does systemically when taken orally.

The thing that you need to keep in mind is that if you add the clen liquid AND the cap liquid you are messing with the consistancy of the transdermal solution. I prefer not to add more than a total of 30ml to 120ml of the existing solution. If you were to use both then I suggest that you use 15ml of each (30ml) or 30ml of one or the other.
Thanks for the info B. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the clen/napalm mix. I will not use capzasin just yet. I'll wait and see how i react to the first combo.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one more q on my part.
If i apply the cap with the liquid applicator then apply the napalm/clen over top................

Good idea? without ruining the consistency of the napalm?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that does work, just you may want to use gloves to apply the napalm then, so you dont get the cap on your hands.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one more q on my part.
If i apply the cap with the liquid applicator then apply the napalm/clen over top................

I have done this and it works fine!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one more q on my part.

That's what I would do. Maybe wait a minute or so to let the Cap dry a bit and then apply the enhanced Napalm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i order some napalm, and i went to walgreens and saw that they have capzasin at 10 dlls there i might pick it up.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the scenario:

I ran a bottle of Naplam as a tester.

1 - I then ran a bottle of Naplam
(10 days clen, 10 days clen-free)

2 - I then ran a bottle of Lipo-U

3- I then ran a bottle of Napalm

4 - I then ran a bottle of Lipo-U
(10 days clen, 4-5days cap*)

5 - I am now running a bottle of Napalm
(10 days cap, 10 days clen)

I just finished day 10 of my last bottle of Napalm and cap. I will run the next 10 days with clen.

During and after the last bottle of Lipo-U with clen for 10 days I got considerably vascular in my abdomnal area with my obliques nicely defined. When I ran the last 5 days (of 10 days) of Lipo-U with the cap I dried up even more. The vascularity and hardness were impressive. I left the last 5 days in the bottle to finish up my topicals with that same effect.

I did notice with this last bottle of Napalm with cap that a good deal of the hardness has softened and the vascularity is washed out a bit.

It appears that the Napalm is exerting its water retention properties more noticeably now that I got drier from that last Lipo-U run.

I considered running the last 10 days of Napalm with both cap and clen but quite honestly, with this being my 5th bottle of topicals (6 total this year) I am tired of the twice daily applications. The idea of adding cap to the clen for the last 10 days is not something I am at all excited about undertaking. The burn is not so bad that I cannot handle it, it is just that I am tired of it and the whole process.

*I will be wrapping up my topicals using Lipo-U w/cap for the last several days until my bottle runs out.

So basically I will run out this next 10 days with Napalm and clen and then for the last 5-6 days I will run the last of my left over Lipo-U with cap...and I may drop a few ML of clen in it for the finally.

My observation is that Napalm does exert it's local water retention when one is dry and lean. I can't say for sure, but it does seem that the addition of the cap to Napalm does increase this (why I would not know) from purely an enecdotal perspective. Granted my diet has not been as stellar with a bit less cardio, but none the less, that is my observation.

The Lipo-U (w/wo clen-cap) does kick some azz as far as SAT goes once one is leaned out and cleaned up as much VAT as they can.

The Napalm (w/wo clen-cap) seems to be less dramatic once one has wiped out most all the VAT, seeming not so dramatic on SAT at this point. I am looking forward to the drying out in the last several days with the use of Lipo-U.

These Napalm and Lipo-U stacks run consecutively has been quite effective. :thumbsup:

Keep in mind IS NOT a magic bullet. This is achievable with strict diet and cardio disciplines. After 13-14 weeks I am just about diet, cardio and disciplined-out :)

Looking forward to remaining lean and putting on a few lbs of muscle and then maybe, just maybe, shreading it up <%10bf sometime before the summers out. :D