Is Napalm systemic?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that I'm leaner all over and not only where I've been applying it. Is it systemic in any way?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not a systemic product. Well, let me re-phrase that, very little if any of the formula is picked up systemically.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine you ARE leaner all over.

Napalm is funny that way. :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought but its always best to ask. Thanks Rodja.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine you ARE leaner all over.

Napalm is funny that way. :)
Well I will be for sure because I started DCP/Leviathan this week. I've been on Napalm for 2 weeks now and love what I see.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I will be for sure because I started DCP/Leviathan this week. I've been on Napalm for 2 weeks now and love what I see.
I would say that with the 3, you have probably close to THE ultimate fatloss stack available today.

Throw in some Green Tea and Fish Oil and you will be golden.

Napalm, especially, works VERY well with DCP.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would say that with the 3, you have probably close to THE ultimate fatloss stack available today.

Throw in some Green Tea and Fish Oil and you will be golden.

Napalm, especially, works VERY well with DCP.
Fish oil is a staple. It has to be my favorite supplement Dsade. Thanks for the help guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't really have much to add, other than, very glad you like it, Reverend.

And very solid stack.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great stack , i was running the same, but ran out of DCP and Napalm!!!!...damn it

Napalm is tha sh*t though...great results in 20 days, noticibly leaner obliques and chest

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Napalm worked great for me also. I'm really surprised how well my body is keeping off the fat around the abs. I assumed my body would add redistribute the fat to those troble areas quickley. Its been awhile and my abs are still just as good as when I took it. Even better is my love handles appear to be gone for good or at least until I do a heavy bulk again.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, if I may ask a favor- everyone who has used Napalm (and our other stuff for that matter), can you post reviews here at AM and at retailers like NutraPlanet?

It seems like 99% of people love Napalm, but a lot of them just say so passingly. I'd love some reviews, pretty please!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps it's because they want it all to themselves :twisted:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Guys, if I may ask a favor- everyone who has used Napalm (and our other stuff for that matter), can you post reviews here at AM and at retailers like NutraPlanet?

It seems like 99% of people love Napalm, but a lot of them just say so passingly. I'd love some reviews, pretty please!
Send me a bottle and I'll gladly be a Naplam whore.