Old stuff...4ad and One+ Cream/Gel????

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any info on the old Avant 4ad cream and One+ gel?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
???

Like comparisons to current stuff, effectiveness, pct necessity, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no comparison between the 1T/4AD stack anything presently available. They do require a full PCT with a SERM, but they are wonderful compounds for bulking, recomping, or cutting.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
1T/4ad

These are the transdermal creams made by avant. Any clue as to dosing/application and length of cycle? Expected gains?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are the transdermal creams made by avant. Any clue as to dosing/application and length of cycle? Expected gains?
Can't remember the mg/mL off the top of my head, but aim for 250-300mg of 1T and 300-400mg 4AD. A six week cycle is solid and the gains are hard to say due to numerous genetic factors, but they are solid nonetheless.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Rodja said, there is nothing out there right now that can beat them. They were THE pinnacle of over-the-counter androgen supplements.

Unfortunately, though, they had to go the way of the dodo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an 8 week cycle at higher end dosing (12 squirts per day) WITH diet and routine dialed in, you could expect a good solid 15-20 pound gain.

This is by far one of THE most potent stacks ever created by the demented mind of Avant.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And it inspired a cornicopia of homebrewing by certain unidentified members of this board. Years ago. When it was legal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it inspired a cornicopia of homebrewing by certain unidentified members of this board. Years ago. When it was legal.
I would even posit that the homebrewing controversy MADE this board what it is today (foundation-wise, and attitude).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking of all this guys, if one were to say have 200mg 4ad caps and wanted to make a trans outta them... then penetrate could be used, correct? what about the fillers? how much of a problem would they present? also i wish the infamous homebrewing forum was still here, cause im sure there was a recipe for removing fillers, do you gus remember off the top of your head how to do this? and did it significantly reduce the final amount frm losing any in the process?

thanks guys, i remember reading all these things years ago but cant remember the exact answers and would look it up myself but like i said the trans and homebrew sections were sadly removed :(

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
cycle

Well lets say I'm 186lbs and 21 y/o. How many squirts/dosage of each? When? I am new to PS may I say. I have researched pct, etc for months, but I am curious as to dosage. Would this be for experience users only? Even better than Superdrol?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well lets say I'm 186lbs and 21 y/o. How many squirts/dosage of each? When? I am new to PS may I say. I have researched post cycle therapy, etc for months, but I am curious as to dosage. Would this be for experience users only? Even better than Superdrol?
the gains are easily on par wth superdrol but insanely less sides. i think Dsade posted above how many squirts to use.... is there not a ml/mg reatio listed on the bottle? let me know what that is and i can generally give you how many squirts are necessary.

if its like 100mg/ml then with .5ml a squirt one would probally use 6-8 squirts of 4ad (300-400mg) and if the mg/ml ratio was the same for the 1T then youd want 4-6 squirts (200-300mg) this would be more then likely spread between two seperate doses doses 8-12 hours apart to maintain constant levels....

youd probally want to start with the lower dose to assess your reaction and move up from there and could easily run this for as long as 6 weeks and maybe longer if your doing ok bp and sides wise.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speaking of all this guys, if one were to say have 200mg 4ad caps and wanted to make a trans outta them... then penetrate could be used, correct? what about the fillers? how much of a problem would they present? also i wish the infamous homebrewing forum was still here, cause im sure there was a recipe for removing fillers, do you gus remember off the top of your head how to do this? and did it significantly reduce the final amount frm losing any in the process?

thanks guys, i remember reading all these things years ago but cant remember the exact answers and would look it up myself but like i said the trans and homebrew sections were sadly removed :(
IIRC, the fillers are not alcohol soluble. Get some cheesecloth, or coffee filter, dump the caps into alcohol and let them sit. Then strain through the above. The liquid should contain your hormone, and the powder left behind should be filler.

Use as little alcohol as you can get away with, as it will change the dynamics of the transdermal carrier slightly.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IIRC, the fillers are not alcohol soluble. Get some cheesecloth, or coffee filter, dump the caps into alcohol and let them sit. Then strain through the above. The liquid should contain your hormone, and the powder left behind should be filler.

Use as little alcohol as you can get away with, as it will change the dynamics of the transdermal carrier slightly.
saweeeet thanks Dsade :thumbsup:

just to clarify, this is rubbing alchohol? or a specific solvent alchohol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
saweeeet thanks Dsade :thumbsup:

just to clarify, this is rubbing alchohol? or a specific solvent alchohol?
If you can find >90% that is probably ideal. Should have it at a drug store, if not they can order it for you.

Just make sure you try to buy 400 pseudoephedrine tablets and ask them if they sell acetone in drums as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can find >90% that is probably ideal. Should have it at a drug store, if not they can order it for you.

Just make sure you try to buy 400 pseudoephedrine tablets and ask them if they sell acetone in drums as well.
LMAO what about some octane booster? thanks again.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, well basically this point is moot considering they are banned. there is no value for them as they are not sold and discussing what someone would pay for them from you would be no better then trying to sell them in the eyes of the mods, so be careful how you proceed or you may be banned for trying to traffic a scheduled drug openly on the boards....

Youd even have trouble selling something like this on Ebay for the same reason you would haave trouble selling a sack of weed on there.... lol.

if you really dont want it your best bet is to see if any of your buddies do, thats all i can tell ya.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. What he said. However, for one billion dollars I can be swayed to allow you to talk openly about whatever products you want*

*because I will be on a beach somewhere instead of hanging around here.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
price

No, I was just curious for if I wanted or could get more how much it might cost me. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the info.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I was just curious for if I wanted or could get more how much it might cost me. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the info.
ahah, ya its banned, sounless you live outside the US your SOL.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We stopped production of these wonderous products years ago.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe sinner can answer this, Ive read max you wanna push penetrane is 12g/240ml right?

but what about when doing the filtering of fillers? if i were to use methyl alchohol how many g/ml can in get into solution?

i read a fina conversion and the guy suggests 2g/20ml but wondering whats the max id want to push it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe sinner can answer this, Ive read max you wanna push penetrane is 12g/240ml right?

but what about when doing the filtering of fillers? if i were to use methyl alchohol how many g/ml can in get into solution?

i read a fina conversion and the guy suggests 2g/20ml but wondering whats the max id want to push it?
Different actives dissolve at different rates.

Solubilities are also non-cumulative, meaning active A saturates at Xmg/mL and active B saturates at Ymg/mL, a combination of the two will saturate at a rate that isn't necessarily proportional to A, B, X, or Y.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Different actives dissolve at different rates.

Solubilities are also non-cumulative, meaning active A saturates at Xmg/mL and active B saturates at Ymg/mL, a combination of the two will saturate at a rate that isn't necessarily proportional to A, B, X, or Y.
understood. well then i hope the conversion rates they use for fina are similar to what Im trying to put into solution.... im using the method of putting it into solution with methyl alchohol and then adding a specified amount of water to allow powder crystals to form, letting it sit so most MA evaporates then straining the crystalized powder.... dont have a scale so i havnt been able to check my conversion rates yet... ill be happy if i get even 70% but according to the method for fina you should be abble to get 90% conversion, just hope this is close enough.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
understood. well then i hope the conversion rates they use for fina are similar to what Im trying to put into solution.... im using the method of putting it into solution with methyl alchohol and then adding a specified amount of water to allow powder crystals to form, letting it sit so most MA evaporates then straining the crystalized powder.... dont have a scale so i havnt been able to check my conversion rates yet... ill be happy if i get even 70% but according to the method for fina you should be abble to get 90% conversion, just hope this is close enough.
Transdermal delivery isn't really an exact science. :)

I'd think that since you're going to be putting this into a transdermal (as opposed to suspending it in oil), you don't really need to recrystallize it. I would take the methanol "extract", stick it in an old pickle jar (capable of holding 250+mL), and let it sit in front of the window with a fan blowing over it for a few hours (to get rid of the excess methanol).

The fan blowing will help speed up the evaporation process. You will NEED to keep the window open, and have the fan blow it OUT the window. Methanol fumes can be toxic and they will burn your eyes, if they are at a high enough ppm.

When the 4-AD/MeOH solution begins to "crash", dump your penetrate into the pickle jar. Put the lid on it, and shake it up. You won't be able to "test" for a %yield, but you will have a much better recovery rate.