Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
New BLOG at AR.com can be found here. Or continue below:
While we spent many hours researching and fine tuning the ingredients in Napalm, it would be naive and misleading to claim that it's the perfect supplement. Of course it's pretty great, but there are both financial and legislative limitations to supplement design that can impede manufacturers like ourselves and others in the quest to formulate the perfect product.

The purpose of this article is for those who may be less concerned with the above limitations and would like to enhance their Napalm with potentiating and synergistic ingredients. It's like supplementing your supplement with supplements – so simple!

Many of our loyal customers are familiar -- and likely experienced -- with tinkering and personalizing our topical products. From Absolved to the Lipoderm Series, and now with Napalm, the opportunity is available for additional actives and superior results.

Clenbuterol

Disclaimer: Clenbuterol is not legal for purchased OTC in North America, and thus should only be used if issued by a certified health service provider. Avant Research does not condone illegal supplement activity in any form, inclusive to anything mentioned in this piece and otherwise.

Onward....

While clenbuterol is restricted to asthmatics and horses these days, there is *only* a theoretical scenario whereby it could enhance topical fat loss. The addition of 5,000-6,000 MICROgrams/bottle *should* behave synergistically with the current actives. Further, clen in the HCL form has a nearly ideal logP and mixes well with the traditional Avant Research carrier used in Napalm (and Lipoderm).

Dosing: One week on, one week off has proven novel with respect to dosage frequency. As with all instances of enhanced topicals, it is recommended that two bottles are purchased, since this is the most efficient way to cycle the regular and spiked versions for maximum local fat reduction. I recommend leaving one unadulterated for the OFF period of application while allowing the enhanced version for the ON phase.

Best of Luck, and feel free to share your results and experiences.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this with liquid clen or powdered?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This does work, it works VERY well, you DO hold water while on it but then you piss it all out and are left missing noticable amounts of fat, this is working very well on my core :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am too excited by the results to even post. :D

Napalm is very effective. When it is supplemented it is even more so.

As CHAPS mentioned, you will hold a little water. Once you stop using it, a day or two later you will see addition size reduction to your waist or areas of application.

I have been following my cycle of Napalm with a cycle of Lipo-U. The diuretic of Lipo-U knocks a .5" or more off in a day or two and makes a very noticeable improvement.

Here is an example of what I have done:

1 Bottle Napalm
60ml (half bottle) supplemented - 10 days
60ml (other half bottle) - 10 days

1 Bottle Lipo-U
60ml (half bottle) supplemented - 10 days
60ml (other half bottle) - 10 days

I am 10 days into my repeat of the above. Very effective!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 100mcg/ml liquid 3000mcg/30ml added to the 120ml bottle of Napalm is just about the cut-off point before it gets too runny. If you had a higher mcg/ml concentration of liquid that would be great. Powder would be greater.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottle says 200mcgs/ml so basicaly i just want 15mls of clen in the bottle of Napalm, hhmmm.. Will this upset gyno or prolactin problems?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still add the 30ml. :)

Like I said my threshold was the consistency of the solution once it was added. 30ml was about all I would put in before it got too runny. Had I had 200mcg/ml I would still use the 30ml.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would still add the 30ml. :)

Like I said my threshold was the consistency of the solution once it was added. 30ml was about all I would put in before it got too runny. Had I had 200mcg/ml I would still use the 30ml.
I see i see, well i think ill be doing this! 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 1 week on 1 week off?

Thanks B fiddy, good help as always!

Also will this affect prolactin or gyno at all?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is how I do it:

I take my bottle of Napalm and draw out 60ml. To that I add 15ml. I dose that 75ml at 4ml - 2 x day for 8ml. That lasts 9.5 days.

The balance of 60ml I dose at 3ml - 2 day for 6ml. That lasts an additional 10 day.

I do it this way so that I use it 10 days on 10 days off for beta receptor issues but I am still able to run my Napalm for the straight 20 days.

I follow my Napalm with Lipo-U with the same method of supplementation and cycle protocol. Then I repeat the Napalm/Lipo-U cycle.

So I run 10 on, 10 off, 10 on, 10 off ....repeating until I achieve desired results :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i just added 25mls to my bottle on napalm and some over spilled or so it seemed, i may just have trashed my bottle of napalm. LOL Oh well lets see how this goes!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i just put it on. Well see how this goes. Im givin up my oral clen which burns fat great for me to see how this goes hopefully well!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i just put it on. Well see how this goes. Im givin up my oral clen which burns fat great for me to see how this goes hopefully well!
Trans clen is the way to go. You don't get the nasty sides from it this way.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well i just added 25mls to my bottle on napalm and some over spilled or so it seemed, i may just have trashed my bottle of napalm. LOL Oh well lets see how this goes!
I had actually used the NAPALM by itself a couple of times. Then i just now added 25mls to my bottle of NAPALM and it almost filled up to the neck of the bottle. I shook really well, and ill be trying later. Hope this sounds ok and will work.

thanks all
msucurt

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I need to get a bottle of Napalm to try this. I logged a bottle of it a while back - really liked it.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of NAPALM to give this a try. Obviously the cycling is to prevent down regulation, but would it be ok to do both oral and transdermal at the same time, or is that too much

Rock Head

Awards
I have a full bottle of Lipo-u and a partial of Napalm. I was going to mix clen with the lipo and then alternate weeks - 1 week lipo/clen and 1 week Napalm. After 4 weeks take 2 off and then 5 on again. I also bought Cap but still a little leary of the fire hot pain that it is said to cause.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I too have used the clen/Napalm combo with the addition of cap and I love the results. All the dosings are perfect and there are no sides. The only downside was a white haze on my abs..but since it is winter here no biggie. But it could be drying to the skin. So I recommend a lotion to keep this under control.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too have used the clen/Napalm combo with the addition of cap and I love the results. All the dosings are perfect and there are no sides. The only downside was a white haze on my abs..but since it is winter here no biggie. But it could be drying to the skin. So I recommend a lotion to keep this under control.

More like Flawless!!!! Cmon Crader get with it!!! Haha jk jk.. Im using my enhanced napalm and just lovin it so far!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I feel so left out of the Avant topicals, stupid Yohmbine ban :(

bodyfort

Awards
what a dangerous combination...I threw my clen away after experiencing the worst. I just bought one napalm and tommorow should be arrive. Im stacking it with nutrex multiphase (made me lose weight with no special diet or workout in a two weeks trip).

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine ban? where? Im still be able to purchase:run:

what a dangerous combination...I threw my clen away after experiencing the worst. I just bought one napalm and tommorow should be arrive. Im stacking it with nutrex multiphase (made me lose weight with no special diet or workout in a two weeks trip).
You're the only person I think I've ever read say they had negative effects using clen in a dermal.
What went wrong?

bodyfort

Awards
im sorry for the wrong interpretation. Perhaps wrong thread. I consumed the clen and left with rapid heart beat and strong nausea. Yes, clen is a lot safer on topical, though some believes including myself that clen wont work on topical

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry for the wrong interpretation. Perhaps wrong thread. I consumed the clen and left with rapid heart beat and strong nausea. Yes, clen is a lot safer on topical, though some believes including myself that clen wont work on topical
Well, the Avant line-up of topicals have been around for years and there are many anecdotal reports of them working. Transdermal carriers have come a long way and Avant basically started the transdermal revolution.

bodyfort

Awards
yes, indeed avant research is good by putting essential ingredients but modifying with clen, I dont know unless it is similar ingredients with helios besides the yohimbine

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, indeed avant research is good by putting essential ingredients but modifying with clen, I dont know unless it is similar ingredients with helios besides the yohimbine
Clen has a MW small enough to pass through the skin and the solvent of liquid clen is usually alcohol based and will not negatively impact the efficacy of the transdermal carrier. Adding clen to Lipo-U or Napalm is not a new idea, but there are always questions abut how to do it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm going to add it to my lipo-u bulk I got from np and added RK to already, and then use napalm straight for the inbetween weeks. Does that sound like a winner? I have about 6-7 oz of the lipo u left, and around 40ml of 200mcg/ml clen.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So in theory, it could help out by making some clen in 15ml bottles at about 400mcg/ml (giving the suggested 6000mcg total) and using it with the Napalm to prevent overfilling.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
So in theory, it could help out by making some clen in 15ml bottles at about 400mcg/ml (giving the suggested 6000mcg total) and using it with the Napalm to prevent overfilling.
Indeed the volume can be an issue when dealing with the liquid forms of Clen. If powder cannot be obtained, your best option is to purchase two bottles of Napalm (something we suggest regardless for cycling purposes). Once you've used about a 1/3-1/2 of the first bottle it can be enhanced with ease and you're off to the races.

Best of Luck.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, like SP mentioned, two bottles is never a bad idea. You can also draw out 60ml and add 15ml (100mcg/ml). Those 75ml will last you 9.5 days at full dose (4ml x 2). Then finish up with the balance of 60ml straight Napalm at full dose (3ml x 2) for the next 10 days.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Its tricky with one bottle and liquid, but feasible if you've got a chemistry set lying around and some decent glassware.

eagleba

Awards
Will liquid albuterol act as a good subsititute for clen?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Will liquid albuterol act as a good subsititute for clen?
As it is comparable in both structure and molecular weight, I would make the educated assumption that they can be used interchangeably. Have to keep me updated on the progress, it will be interesting to note if your improvements are more significant than your cohort using clen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as an interesting side thought on this, would you be able to alternate bottles of clen spiked and albuterol spiked to avoid downregulation?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol's short duration of action will demand more frequent dosing than clen, regardless of route of administration.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol's short duration of action will demand more frequent dosing than clen, regardless of route of administration.
Interesting comment. Are you making this assumption based on typical methods of delivery? Keep in mind that the transdermal delivery via Napalm, Lipoderm or other topicals, avoids typical metabolism associated with drug use.

That said, am I unaware of an extracellular removal mechanism unique to albuterol?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm saying albuterol has a shorter duration of activity than clen. Period. If using the same route of administration for both, regardless of what route that is, albuterol is a shorter acting compound than clenbuterol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Albuterol
Chemical Name: Albuterol Sulfate
Drug Class: Beta-Agonist
Albuterol is very closely related to Clenbuterol (often simply called “Clen”), which has been a drug athletes have been using for literally decades to lose fat. Although it’s typically thought of as only a shorter acting version of Clenbuterol, that’s not 100% correct, and Albuterol actually has some benefits that Clen doesn’tJust like Clen, Albuterol binds to the beta 2 adrenergic receptors. Beta 2 receptor stimulation is a very potent mechanism for initiating fat loss. Stimulating the beta-2 receptors found in fat cells activates hormone sensitive lipase, to break up stored fat into free fatty acids which are then used as fuel by the body (1). Once those fatty acids are broken up, Albuterol then has the added effect of elevating your metabolism, which helps you use the free fatty acids that it has broken up. It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.

Interestingly, while Clenbuterol increases both muscle size and strength in animal studies (2), the same thing isn’t necessarily true in humans, and if it is, actual studies proving so are nearly impossible to find. It’s suspected to possibly do this, but there’s really no hard evidence of it. And since it’s not approved by the FDA for use in humans, non-anecdotal data proving that Clen actually builds muscle or increases performance is scarce. Since it’s approved by the FDA for use in asthmatics, studies on humans and Albuterol, regarding exercise performance are more plentiful. In multiple studies, it has been suggested strongly that it increases strength as well as endurance in humans (3,4). Clen, on the other hand, has anecdotally been reported to reduce endurance in athletes who use it.

In addition, Albuterol may even help the lipid profile (cholesterol)(5), which is definitely something that steroid using athletes may want to consider, when deciding whether or not to include Albuterol in a cutting cycle. In fact, a small dose of it might be useful on nearly any cycle, because of this characteristic.

The main difference between Albuterol and Clen is that Albuterol has a significantly shorter half life than Clen. If Clenbuterol happens to give you insomnia, then Albuterol is a much better alternative, because it’s not going to build up in your system to the same degree that Clen can.

I’m typically much more confident recommending Albuterol to athletes instead of Clen, because stimulant induced anxiety and insomnia seem to be much less likely. Also, due to the shorter half life, there’s probably a much lower level of beta-2 receptor downgrade, but the trade off is more frequent dosing. Two to four milligrams, three to four times a day is usually sufficient for an anabolic as well as fat burning effect.

References:

1. Effect of beta1- and beta2-adrenergic stimulation on energy expenditure, substrate oxidation, and UCP3 expression in humans.

2. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Oct;285(4):E775-82. Epub 2003 Jun 24.

3. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70

4. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

5. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

6. Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm albuterol FTW it would seem in a transdermal.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's only recommended to dose our topicals 2x/day with about 12 hours in between each application.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half the point of transdermals is that they release slowly. when you take a tablet of albuterol, the entire __ mg goes into your digestive system at once. with the transdermal, it slowly gets absorbed through the skin.