napalm and clen - AnabolicMinds.com

napalm and clen

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. witt51's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    napalm and clen


    i never tried a transdermal and was looking to doing napalm/clen together. do you still experiance the same sides from clen when adding it to a transdermal?

  2. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Certainly not witt. The local carrier keeps a large quotient of the dosage at the site of application, thus mitigating the potential systemic sides of clenbuterol.

    See this thread for some more info on the old school methods (with Lipoderm).

    Lastly, this is a WELL timed question, as I just penned a blog entry about this very topic. It should be posted at www.avantresearch.com within a few days (our excellent technical staff is taking well deserved Holidays).
  3. witt51's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    thanks. i will check it out. that was the only thing holding back from trying it out.
    •   
       

  4. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    I have used a Napalm, clen, cap combo with good results and no sides!! Good stuff!
  5. Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I have used a Napalm, clen, cap combo with good results and no sides!! Good stuff!
    Please explain process of combining as I have Napalm on hand and have began using it.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Clen @100mcg/ml

    30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application.
  7. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Clen @100mcg/ml

    30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application.

    This is a good start but You can also add cap if you need more as a boost! B5150's got a really good starting point! Napalm is good stuff and is a good delivery system for clen with non-systemic sides! I add cap because I have used many tanning tinglers and feel no pain from it.
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    This is a good start but You can also add cap if you need more as a boost! B5150's got a really good starting point! Napalm is good stuff and is a good delivery system for clen with non-systemic sides! I add cap because I have used many tanning tinglers and feel no pain from it.
    What form of cap are you using and how much do you use?
  9. Rock Head's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    I read through the whole thread that someone linked to above. I think that I will try cap HP with Napalm/clen. I will alternate the Nap/clen and just Napalm weekly as it appeared that the best results were achieved that way. After reading it is kind of scary to use the cap, but I guess I will know how much it is worth it to get rid of some of this midsection fat. Can't believe that the one guy lost 4" in just over a month to his waist.
    I do need to look up a little more info on Clen just to be sure that I am aware of potential sides/ overall benefits.
  10. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What form of cap are you using and how much do you use?
    Capzacin HP in cream form. I use about a quarters size of it per application.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Capzacin HP in cream form. I use about a quarters size of it per application.
    OH!

    I've used that too. I grew tired of the multiple product applications after a few weeks. It is effective. Weren't the ketones intended to be an effective alternate to capsascin without the burn (and/or the need to use the HP cream)?

    I was getting the impression you had some cap that you were adding to the Napalm. Maybe someone you know could source some capsascin powder.

    EDIT: Capzasin-Hp Cream contains Capsaicin (0.075%) -- A 1.5oz (45ml) bottle would contain ~34mg/ml. So a 120ml bottle of Napalm would need 4g (~34mg x 120ml = 4g Cap) to equate to the same concentration that HP has.

    No more Capzasin-Hp Cream!!!
  12. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    I could probably souce the cap powder but I'm the only one that cares for it . So I would be ruled out on putting it in a bottle of Napalm for household use I honestly don't feel the pain that others get from it but Matt does. So no powder for me
  13. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Ketones are effective but imho not as useful as the cap. Maybe used together they would be a good combo for me. But I tend to go all out on the transdermal actives.

    We are actually considering the cap oil/powder to use as a tingler additive in our fat burning tanning lotion. But we don't want to alienate the market for the people who hate tinglers. Its a tough call.
  14. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ketones are effective but imho not as useful as the cap. Maybe used together they would be a good combo for me. But I tend to go all out on the trasdermal actives.
    As was alluded to above, the RK's are certainly in Napalm due to their noted ability to induce similar intracellular events as it's structural relative, capsaicin.

    They were chosen in favour of the cap due to the pain factor -- essentially re-creating much of what adding Cap has to offer, without the negatives. It was a business decision in which we ultimately felt Napalm was a better overall product with RK's.
  15. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    As was alluded to above, the RK's are certainly in Napalm due to their noted ability to induce similar intracellular events as it's structural relative, capsaicin.

    They were chosen in favour of the cap due to the pain factor -- essentially re-creating much of what adding Cap has to offer, without the negatives. It was a business decision in which we ultimately felt Napalm was a better overall product with RK's.
    Agreed cap in a product limits your customer base. It is much better to add this in if your pain tolerance allows it. Rather than limit the people who can tolerate it as your buyers.
  16. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Agreed cap in a product limits your customer base. It is much better to add this in if your pain tolerance allows it. Rather than limit the people who can tolerate it as your buyers.
    Gotta be tough -- like you -- to handle the Cap in there. It has scared away grizzly 250lbs men!
  17. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Shake vigorously before each application.
    This is VERY important to insure accurate dosing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Gotta be tough -- like you -- to handle the Cap in there. It has scared away grizzly 250lbs men!
    LOL!!! Not sure its a matter of tough as much as over use of tinglers in my tanning lotions for several years. Some of those tinglers hurt far worse than cap!
  19. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,015
    Rep Power
    917973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cap in the summer in TX is brutal. I am somewhat masochistic because I miss the pain from applying it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Have any of you tried the roll-on Capzacin-HP(.15%)?

    I was looking into finally trying the cap addition and seeing if I could stand it and I noticed that there's a .1% cream and that .15% roll-on.
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Capzacin HP in cream form. I use about a quarters size of it per application.
    OH!

    I've used that too. I grew tired of the multiple product applications after a few weeks. It is effective. Weren't the ketones intended to be an effective alternate to capsascin without the burn (and/or the need to use the HP cream)?

    I was getting the impression you had some cap that you were adding to the Napalm. Maybe someone you know could source some capsascin powder.

    EDIT: Capzasin-Hp Cream contains Capsaicin (0.075%) -- A 1.5oz (45ml) bottle would contain ~34mg/ml. So a 120ml bottle of Napalm would need 4g (~34mg x 120ml = 4g Cap) to equate to the same concentration that HP has.

    No more Capzasin-Hp Cream!!!
    I was in the mood to experiment with my next coming cycle of Lipo-U and wanted to pick up some cream. Ran across liquid at 0.15%. This will be perfect for mixing into the solution and avoiding the need to do multiple applications.

    I am yet to decide on how much. I will use 60ml of Lipo-U and start at adding 10% or 6ml and assess the burn. I may even add it to my un-supplemented Napalm.

    I was excited to find this and at such a high concentration
  22. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I was in the mood to experiment with my next coming cycle of Lipo-U and wanted to pick up some cream. Ran across liquid at 0.15%. This will be perfect for mixing into the solution and avoiding the need to do multiple applications.

    I am yet to decide on how much. I will use 60ml of Lipo-U and start at adding 10% or 6ml and assess the burn. I may even add it to my un-supplemented Napalm.

    I was excited to find this and at such a high concentration
    Oh that sounds fun!!! I'll have to look for some!
  23. rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I was in the mood to experiment with my next coming cycle of Lipo-U and wanted to pick up some cream. Ran across liquid at 0.15%. This will be perfect for mixing into the solution and avoiding the need to do multiple applications.

    I am yet to decide on how much. I will use 60ml of Lipo-U and start at adding 10% or 6ml and assess the burn. I may even add it to my un-supplemented Napalm.

    I was excited to find this and at such a high concentration
    Are you using the liquid from the roll-on Capzasin or is it a different brand? I tried to find the Absorbine that Spook used, but now there's only Absorbine Jr. which is only menthol.
  24. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yep. Found it by accident at Wal-Mart
  25. rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Yep. Found it by accident at Wal-Mart
    Ah yes. I picked some of that up the other day as well for later on. They sell it at Walgreens too.
  26. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Yep. Found it by accident at Wal-Mart
    How does one find ANYTHING by accident at Wal-mart? Wait...you are one of the 2 am ghouls that haunt the aisles...searching.....searchi ng....trying to fill that empty space in your soul with lead-contaminated Chinese goods and processed cheese...aren't you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1605

    Reputation

    Bumping this old thread.......I bought some Napalm for a cut I want to start in about 3 months and wanted to add clen to the bottle. Not sure what kind of clen to use though, does it matter?

    Thanks
  28. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    Bumping this old thread.......I bought some Napalm for a cut I want to start in about 3 months and wanted to add clen to the bottle. Not sure what kind of clen to use though, does it matter?

    Thanks
    Pure HCL powder is the best, but difficult to get. Tabs are the worst, due to fillers.

    Liquid is good, just have to give her a good shake before you apply it.
  29. San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1605

    Reputation

    The one I was thinking about getting was Clenbuterol HCL 200mcg/ ml 60ml. How much would be best to put in for a first timer? I was thinking not much at all.
  30. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    San - I added a whole 60 mL bottle - but mainly because I figured I'll NEVER EVER use clen orally again. So - eh, what the hell.
  31. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    The one I was thinking about getting was Clenbuterol HCL 200mcg/ ml 60ml. How much would be best to put in for a first timer? I was thinking not much at all.
    This would actually be under-dosed when you crunch the numbers.

    Feel free to review this blog for some more insight.
  32. San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1605

    Reputation

    jmh80

    Damn a WHOLE bottle lol thats serious, I give you a lot of credit for that. I take it you have done clen before then, what kind of results did you see?


    I am thinking about adding half a bottle to see the effects since I have never taken clen and dont know what to expect with it mixed in with Napalm.


    Stay Puft

    Thanks for the info
  33. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    jmh80

    Damn a WHOLE bottle lol thats serious, I give you a lot of credit for that. I take it you have done clen before then, what kind of results did you see?


    I am thinking about adding half a bottle to see the effects since I have never taken clen and dont know what to expect with it mixed in with Napalm.


    Stay Puft

    Thanks for the info
    No problem. Sweet avatar.
  34. San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1605

    Reputation

    lol thanks

    Got another question.....so by taking clen in topical form theres no sides at all? What kind of effects can I expect?

    Thanks again
  35. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    lol thanks

    Got another question.....so by taking clen in topical form theres no sides at all? What kind of effects can I expect?

    Thanks again
    All I noticed was a bit quicker reduction in waist circumference.
  36. Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    358

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    All I noticed was a bit quicker reduction in waist circumference.
    Aye- ooHHH.

    The lady is correct. The likelihood that low concentrations of clen manifest into systemic sides is very, very low, especially considering the relative effects of clen when taken orally.
  37. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    jmh80

    Damn a WHOLE bottle lol thats serious, I give you a lot of credit for that. I take it you have done clen before then, what kind of results did you see?


    I am thinking about adding half a bottle to see the effects since I have never taken clen and dont know what to expect with it mixed in with Napalm.


    Stay Puft

    Thanks for the info
    Oral clen - never ever ever ever ever do again. Period.

    I've seen no side effects the week and a half I've been on the Napalm/clen mixture.

    Don't worry about that - just do it.

    (Results seem very promising now - can't wait to see when the bloat goes away in a few weeks.)
  38. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    lol thanks

    Got another question.....so by taking clen in topical form theres no sides at all? What kind of effects can I expect?

    Thanks again
    No sides for me - no God awful cramps and really high heart rate.

    Love it.
  39. JDF
    JDF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    San - I added a whole 60 mL bottle - but mainly because I figured I'll NEVER EVER use clen orally again. So - eh, what the hell.
    Did the whole bottle of clen fit right in or did you have to mix it in a different container?
  40. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Did the whole bottle of clen fit right in or did you have to mix it in a different container?
    Didn't fit - mixed it in a Penetrate bottle that was empty and put part of it back in the Napalm bottle. Put the rest in once I used enough Napalm to have room.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalm and Clen or recreate
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 09:29 AM
  2. 7-oxo and clen
    By toty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 08:54 AM
  3. test and clen?
    By digger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 02:03 PM
  4. winny and clen, with T1 or t1 pro
    By iisahillbilly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in