napalm and clen

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i never tried a transdermal and was looking to doing napalm/clen together. do you still experiance the same sides from clen when adding it to a transdermal?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Certainly not witt. The local carrier keeps a large quotient of the dosage at the site of application, thus mitigating the potential systemic sides of clenbuterol.

See this thread for some more info on the old school methods (with Lipoderm).

Lastly, this is a WELL timed question, as I just penned a blog entry about this very topic. It should be posted at www.avantresearch.com within a few days (our excellent technical staff is taking well deserved Holidays).

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i will check it out. that was the only thing holding back from trying it out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used a Napalm, clen, cap combo with good results and no sides!! Good stuff!

Rock Head

Awards
I have used a Napalm, clen, cap combo with good results and no sides!! Good stuff!
Please explain process of combining as I have Napalm on hand and have began using it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen @100mcg/ml

30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen @100mcg/ml

30ml Clen + 120ml Naplam + Shake vigorously before each application.

This is a good start but You can also add cap if you need more as a boost! B5150's got a really good starting point! Napalm is good stuff and is a good delivery system for clen with non-systemic sides! I add cap because I have used many tanning tinglers and feel no pain from it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good start but You can also add cap if you need more as a boost! B5150's got a really good starting point! Napalm is good stuff and is a good delivery system for clen with non-systemic sides! I add cap because I have used many tanning tinglers and feel no pain from it.
What form of cap are you using and how much do you use?

Rock Head

Awards
I read through the whole thread that someone linked to above. I think that I will try cap HP with Napalm/clen. I will alternate the Nap/clen and just Napalm weekly as it appeared that the best results were achieved that way. After reading it is kind of scary to use the cap, but I guess I will know how much it is worth it to get rid of some of this midsection fat. Can't believe that the one guy lost 4" in just over a month to his waist.
I do need to look up a little more info on Clen just to be sure that I am aware of potential sides/ overall benefits.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Capzacin HP in cream form. I use about a quarters size of it per application.
OH!

I've used that too. I grew tired of the multiple product applications after a few weeks. It is effective. Weren't the ketones intended to be an effective alternate to capsascin without the burn (and/or the need to use the HP cream)?

I was getting the impression you had some cap that you were adding to the Napalm. Maybe someone you know could source some capsascin powder.

EDIT: Capzasin-Hp Cream contains Capsaicin (0.075%) -- A 1.5oz (45ml) bottle would contain ~34mg/ml. So a 120ml bottle of Napalm would need 4g (~34mg x 120ml = 4g Cap) to equate to the same concentration that HP has.

No more Capzasin-Hp Cream!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could probably souce the cap powder but I'm the only one that cares for it . So I would be ruled out on putting it in a bottle of Napalm for household use:) I honestly don't feel the pain that others get from it but Matt does. So no powder for me:(

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ketones are effective but imho not as useful as the cap. Maybe used together they would be a good combo for me. But I tend to go all out on the transdermal actives.

We are actually considering the cap oil/powder to use as a tingler additive in our fat burning tanning lotion. But we don't want to alienate the market for the people who hate tinglers. Its a tough call.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Ketones are effective but imho not as useful as the cap. Maybe used together they would be a good combo for me. But I tend to go all out on the trasdermal actives.
As was alluded to above, the RK's are certainly in Napalm due to their noted ability to induce similar intracellular events as it's structural relative, capsaicin.

They were chosen in favour of the cap due to the pain factor -- essentially re-creating much of what adding Cap has to offer, without the negatives. It was a business decision in which we ultimately felt Napalm was a better overall product with RK's.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As was alluded to above, the RK's are certainly in Napalm due to their noted ability to induce similar intracellular events as it's structural relative, capsaicin.

They were chosen in favour of the cap due to the pain factor -- essentially re-creating much of what adding Cap has to offer, without the negatives. It was a business decision in which we ultimately felt Napalm was a better overall product with RK's.
Agreed cap in a product limits your customer base. It is much better to add this in if your pain tolerance allows it. Rather than limit the people who can tolerate it as your buyers.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Agreed cap in a product limits your customer base. It is much better to add this in if your pain tolerance allows it. Rather than limit the people who can tolerate it as your buyers.
Gotta be tough -- like you -- to handle the Cap in there. It has scared away grizzly 250lbs men!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta be tough -- like you -- to handle the Cap in there. It has scared away grizzly 250lbs men!
LOL!!! Not sure its a matter of tough as much as over use of tinglers in my tanning lotions for several years. Some of those tinglers hurt far worse than cap!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cap in the summer in TX is brutal. I am somewhat masochistic because I miss the pain from applying it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you tried the roll-on Capzacin-HP(.15%)?

I was looking into finally trying the cap addition and seeing if I could stand it and I noticed that there's a .1% cream and that .15% roll-on.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Capzacin HP in cream form. I use about a quarters size of it per application.
OH!

I've used that too. I grew tired of the multiple product applications after a few weeks. It is effective. Weren't the ketones intended to be an effective alternate to capsascin without the burn (and/or the need to use the HP cream)?

I was getting the impression you had some cap that you were adding to the Napalm. Maybe someone you know could source some capsascin powder.

EDIT: Capzasin-Hp Cream contains Capsaicin (0.075%) -- A 1.5oz (45ml) bottle would contain ~34mg/ml. So a 120ml bottle of Napalm would need 4g (~34mg x 120ml = 4g Cap) to equate to the same concentration that HP has.

No more Capzasin-Hp Cream!!!
I was in the mood to experiment with my next coming cycle of Lipo-U and wanted to pick up some cream. Ran across liquid at 0.15%. This will be perfect for mixing into the solution and avoiding the need to do multiple applications.

I am yet to decide on how much. I will use 60ml of Lipo-U and start at adding 10% or 6ml and assess the burn. I may even add it to my un-supplemented Napalm.

I was excited to find this and at such a high concentration :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was in the mood to experiment with my next coming cycle of Lipo-U and wanted to pick up some cream. Ran across liquid at 0.15%. This will be perfect for mixing into the solution and avoiding the need to do multiple applications.

I am yet to decide on how much. I will use 60ml of Lipo-U and start at adding 10% or 6ml and assess the burn. I may even add it to my un-supplemented Napalm.

Oh that sounds fun!!! I'll have to look for some!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Are you using the liquid from the roll-on Capzasin or is it a different brand? I tried to find the Absorbine that Spook used, but now there's only Absorbine Jr. which is only menthol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Found it by accident at Wal-Mart
How does one find ANYTHING by accident at Wal-mart? Wait...you are one of the 2 am ghouls that haunt the aisles...searching.....searching....trying to fill that empty space in your soul with lead-contaminated Chinese goods and processed cheese...aren't you?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this old thread.......I bought some Napalm for a cut I want to start in about 3 months and wanted to add clen to the bottle. Not sure what kind of clen to use though, does it matter?

Thanks

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this old thread.......I bought some Napalm for a cut I want to start in about 3 months and wanted to add clen to the bottle. Not sure what kind of clen to use though, does it matter?

Thanks
Pure HCL powder is the best, but difficult to get. Tabs are the worst, due to fillers.

Liquid is good, just have to give her a good shake before you apply it.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
The one I was thinking about getting was Clenbuterol HCL 200mcg/ ml 60ml. How much would be best to put in for a first timer? I was thinking not much at all.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
San - I added a whole 60 mL bottle - but mainly because I figured I'll NEVER EVER use clen orally again. So - eh, what the hell.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
The one I was thinking about getting was Clenbuterol HCL 200mcg/ ml 60ml. How much would be best to put in for a first timer? I was thinking not much at all.
This would actually be under-dosed when you crunch the numbers.

Feel free to review this blog for some more insight.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

Damn a WHOLE bottle lol thats serious, I give you a lot of credit for that. I take it you have done clen before then, what kind of results did you see?

I am thinking about adding half a bottle to see the effects since I have never taken clen and dont know what to expect with it mixed in with Napalm.

Stay Puft

Thanks for the info

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
jmh80

Damn a WHOLE bottle lol thats serious, I give you a lot of credit for that. I take it you have done clen before then, what kind of results did you see?

I am thinking about adding half a bottle to see the effects since I have never taken clen and dont know what to expect with it mixed in with Napalm.

Stay Puft

Thanks for the info
No problem. Sweet avatar.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks

Got another question.....so by taking clen in topical form theres no sides at all? What kind of effects can I expect?

Thanks again

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol thanks

Got another question.....so by taking clen in topical form theres no sides at all? What kind of effects can I expect?

Thanks again
All I noticed was a bit quicker reduction in waist circumference.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
All I noticed was a bit quicker reduction in waist circumference.
Aye- ooHHH.

The lady is correct. The likelihood that low concentrations of clen manifest into systemic sides is very, very low, especially considering the relative effects of clen when taken orally.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

Stay Puft

Thanks for the info
Oral clen - never ever ever ever ever do again. Period.

I've seen no side effects the week and a half I've been on the Napalm/clen mixture.

Don't worry about that - just do it.

(Results seem very promising now - can't wait to see when the bloat goes away in a few weeks.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks

Thanks again
No sides for me - no God awful cramps and really high heart rate.

Love it.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
San - I added a whole 60 mL bottle - but mainly because I figured I'll NEVER EVER use clen orally again. So - eh, what the hell.
Did the whole bottle of clen fit right in or did you have to mix it in a different container?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Did the whole bottle of clen fit right in or did you have to mix it in a different container?
Didn't fit - mixed it in a Penetrate bottle that was empty and put part of it back in the Napalm bottle. Put the rest in once I used enough Napalm to have room.

MuscleMind

Awards
Who makes good liquid clen, I picked up the napalm, now I have to get the clen.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I'd just like to confirm that there are, in fact, no real sides or risks with doing the clen/napalm trick, right? I'm thinking about doing this later in the year. I keep hearing about how clen is some serious ish when taken orally. Nothing to worry about with a transdermal app?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I'd just like to confirm that there are, in fact, no real sides or risks with doing the clen/napalm trick, right? I'm thinking about doing this later in the year. I keep hearing about how clen is some serious ish when taken orally. Nothing to worry about with a transdermal app?
For liability purposes I, nor anyone else, should guarantee you anything.

What I will say, is that hundreds -- if not thousands -- of other users have experience with this Napalm-modification approach without the report of serious negative side effects. The worst was a rash, which disappeared when he stopped using the product. Cheers.

playr101

Awards
if one would want to add 60ml of liquid clen (200mcg/ml).. will all 180ml fit in one bottle.. i assume it wont.. can you find empty bottles somewhere?... as to split into two bottles.. or combine into one bigger bottle??

second question.. if one added the above amount of clen to the napalm.. how many pumps per application would you suggest...?
and how many pumps per ml??

-playr101

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
You could get by with 30ml at that concentration and stick to the dosage suggest on the bottle. 6000mcg's is a good amount, particularly if you are unexperienced.

tmilam

Awards
interesting stuff. I might be kinduva wuss when it comes to my flesh burning, though.