Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??

Which should we do first, more mass products or more fat loss products?

• More mass products!

Votes: 53 63.1%
  • More fat loss products!

Votes: 31 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,

Our recent launch of Avant Research was a great success, thanks to our great customer base (thanks to everyone) and our very solid initial product mix of Napalm, SyntheSIZE, and SuperCarb. However, we're now at kind of a crossroad and undecided about which way to go first. So, we'd like to get some public feedback from each and every one of YOU.

Basically, the question is this- would you rather see us make more mass-building products or more fat loss products next? We need YOUR help to decide.

Take a look at our future products section here-

Future Products | Avant Research

and vote in the poll to let us know. (On a side note, not all of our future products are listed there, only some)

And feel free to add your thoughts as to why you voted the way you did.

We'll take this feedback and integrate into our evaluation process about which way to go first- more mass products or more fat loss products.

Now understand that no matter which way we go first, we WILL make the other products eventually. This is not a "one-or-the-other" decision, just a "which-way-to-go-FIRST" decision.

Holla' atcha' boyz. More mass products first, or more fat loss products first?

Another way to think of this is, which Performance Pyramid would you like to see unleashed first- the Mass Performance Pyramid or the Fat Loss Performance Pyramid?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see some potent mass products from AR.

Ive seen some nifty fat loss products out already.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Incite is what i wanna hear about....mass brutha, you've got kick ass burners already

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
DROP A BOMB ON US.

Release them all at once :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
More fat loss products for me please :) Cutting is tougher then bulking for me so that's why I'm going with cutting supps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think not just your line alone but in general there is an insane amount of fatloss products already released that are more then effective when coupled with correct training....

now putting on muscle is always a much harder task and id def like to see more innovative ways of going about doing this, key word is innovation or at least improvement on an already good idea.

maybe if you guys can even get one that does a lil of both? recomp is the word of these boards i feel....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More fat loss products for me please :) Cutting is tougher then bulking for me so that's why I'm going with cutting supps.
no REAL bulking is tougher then fat loss.... anyone can get fat quick but its much tougher to turn that protien into muscle.

besides the more lean muscle you buikld the more fat vurning factories you are suppying yourself with.

proper training is the key to fatloss.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am going to go with Mass here. Mainly because of the multitude of very good fatloss products already out there.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My first choice would be FED, but since I know AU customs won't let me import protein, I have to choose Shockwave, because I am a junky for stims.

In any case, making us pick from a list of ultimate products is unfair.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In any case, making us pick from a list of ultimate products is unfair.
Well, like I said, we're not making you pick from them, so to speak. This is not a one or the other decision, just which one should come first. No matter what comes first, the others will come.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posted at M&M
I am going to repeat what was already mentioned above. I would like to see something that supports the development of lean body mass. My age demographics is such that I need to be looking to long term health. I aspire for a lean, muscular and fit physique without the excess weight that we sometimes gain when trying to grow lean body mass. I am an endo and probably reasonably insulin resistant. Maybe along the lines of a very potent repartioning formula that feeds lean body mass without the need for surplus carbs and or calories. Just thinking out loud.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, like I said, we're not making you pick from them, so to speak. This is not a one or the other decision, just which one should come first. No matter what comes first, the others will come.
You mean, when Par Deus said "There Can Be Only One!!" he wasn't referring to the new product line?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eventually, yeah, as soon as the supply and price of alpha-yohimbine stabilize.
That would be awesome!
Any ideas on this or I know Dsade was talking about bringing in some Alpha-Y a few months back. Is there any possibility of this happening and some HEAT goodness coming back into our lives?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be awesome!
Any ideas on this or I know Dsade was talking about bringing in some Alpha-Y a few months back. Is there any possibility of this happening and some HEAT goodness coming back into our lives?
Samples are on the way to the lab right now for quality verification. If it checks out, everything should happen in short order.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Nice. If you label the alpha-yohimbine by its other name "rauwolscine" then passage to Australia, and possible other countries that ban yohimbine, will be made easy. I've talked to Sir Savage about this. Is the stuff you are talking about dsade destined for AR products only?

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. If you label the alpha-yohimbine by its other name "rauwolfine" then passage to Australia, and possible other countries that ban yohimbine, will be made easy. I've talked to Sir Savage about this. Is the stuff you are talking about dsade destined for AR products only?
Not necessarily. :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, we love you :).

This is amazing news. I loved the old HEAT stack and am looking forward to its return. Any uses you have cooked up for it should be amazing also.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Mass!!! Its too easy to lose weight the way it is. Quality muscle is where its at.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
FED- Our long awaited meal-replacement- featuring SesaLean, SuperCarb and blend of quality protein and CHO sources to provide superior nourishment coupled with ideal convenience for athletes and bodybuilders. The combination of the quality ingredients and taste will ensure that the Avant Research MRP be a staple in your diet.

Codename Incite- A combination designed to boost testosterone. We?re keeping tight-lipped as to the ingredients, so stay tuned until closer to the release.

A new mass-building product that works via a mechanism never seen before in the supplement industry. This may not pan out, though, so no promises here, but we're certainly looking into it for y'all.
in this order please!

dean17

dean17

Awards
mass. i wanna see what you guys can do in that department

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
no REAL bulking is tougher then fat loss.... anyone can get fat quick but its much tougher to turn that protien into muscle.

besides the more lean muscle you buikld the more fat vurning factories you are suppying yourself with.

proper training is the key to fatloss.
I just use Test and Tren to bulk up so it's not as difficult to bulk up in my case :D

As far as cutters go, I would be more interested in some anti-catabolic items so I can cut more aggressively. I don't know if AR/AL is interested in marketing a 11-oxo/3-AD that's affordable but I think that could be a popular item

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if AR/AL is interested in marketing a 11-oxo/3-AD that's affordable but I think that could be a popular item
Have you tried Adrenosterone? I'm just wondering how you liked it. I've seen mixed reviews.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Not just any fat loss, but those last pounds that are so hard. I've looked at napalm, but alot of people are't real interested in a topical. Application isn't always practical.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not just any fat loss, but those last pounds that are so hard. I've looked at napalm, but alot of people are't real interested in a topical. Application isn't always practical.
not to mention unsafe if you have children or a wife that doesnt want rub off.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to mention unsafe if you have children or a wife that doesnt want rub off.....
Then again, what 6 year old DOESN'T want ripped abs?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat loss. I am sick of all the mass products that come out. Also sick of the super stimulant products that come out. I would like to see some kind of fat loss product without any stimulants in it and I still don't believe in spot reduction products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you watch the special on him the other night? Sad, really.
ws it an updated special??? i remember the first one that was out like a year ago, and all the surrounding controversy. he was submitted to poly graphh tests to make sure he wasnt taking anythign but were still unsure if it was factual since his father made him his morning "shakes"...... was there any darker light shed on what was going on????

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ws it an updated special??? i remember the first one that was out like a year ago, and all the surrounding controversy. he was submitted to poly graphh tests to make sure he wasnt taking anythign but were still unsure if it was factual since his father made him his morning "shakes"...... was there any darker light shed on what was going on????
Yeah I saw it a year or two ago too. He stoped working out so much and is now a normal kid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one where he was working on that movie was the one I saw. they made it seem like it was newer.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm ya i dont know where in the timeline was the one i saw.... if T says hes back to reg kid status then its probably better... regardless of how cool it is to see a kid that ripped it cant be healthy for natural growth and body maturation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, he is still decently ripped....and will have a massive advantage when he is around 16 or so.

Christine said the special we saw was a bit dated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, he is still decently ripped....and will have a massive advantage when he is around 16 or so.

Christine said the special we saw was a bit dated.
im certain he will have a HUGE advantage. the kid, regardless of training, is very genetically gifted and im sure his disciplined upbringing will do nothing but keep him progressing as well.