View Poll Results: Which should we do first, more mass products or more fat loss products?

Voters
85. This poll is closed
  • More mass products!

54 63.53%
  • More fat loss products!

31 36.47%

Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Actually a good priced mrp would be the best. Most all mrps but a handful use malto and dextros wich I won't use. Plus it would be nice if the carbs would be at least 40gs or match the protien/carb 1 to 1 so I can raise it to the level I want. I see some of these meal replacements have only 20gs of carbs. WTF is that going to do for me at 220-240lbs?

2. Would FED be inluded in the Mass pyramid?Also, since it seems mass has won, do u think Shockwave and Heat would be around by summer?
    •   

3. FED will probably be in several Performance Pyramids. And yeah, hopefully HEAT and ShockWave will be here by summer.

4. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Would FED be inluded in the Mass pyramid?Also, since it seems mass has won, do u think Shockwave and Heat would be around by summer?
    FED?? what are these and where can i read about em???

/any tips on what kind of product this mass product willl be? hormonal? natty test booster? or some other method of volumization like NO's and creatines?

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

/any tips on what kind of product this mass product willl be? hormonal? natty test booster? or some other method of volumization like NO's and creatines?
    FED is the long awaited Avant MRP.

From the AR site:

FED- Our long awaited meal-replacement- featuring SesaLean, SuperCarb and blend of quality protein and CHO sources to provide superior nourishment coupled with ideal convenience for athletes and bodybuilders. The combination of the quality ingredients and taste will ensure that the Avant Research MRP be a staple in your diet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Check it. http://avantresearch.com/products/future

7. niiiice sounds good guys!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    ...featuring SesaLean,...
    lol, did anyone else click on the SesaLean link?

9. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    lol, did anyone else click on the SesaLean link?
    Bloody well should have.

I just cracked open an old bottle of HEAT and felt bad for all the people who've been calling for it. Muh, perks to working for the manufacturer I suppose .

10. Mass! Mass! Mass!

I've never tried HEAT and am pretty excited to do so, along with all of the other up-and-comings.
    •   

11. so whats the final verdict on this? How long till we get to see this mass product Avant?

12. Well, since we're coming up on cutting season, we may have to do fat loss first.

Thoughts?

13. Well, my first though would be to wonder what the point of the whole poll was if you did the opposite of what people voted that they wanted...

14. ^^^^very much so agreed^^^^^

Avant Research and Labs are both full of cutting agents and fat loss products, the closest thing to mass supp is the post workout nutrition. I think you guys have plenty to offer in the way of cutting season but I bulk year round since Im lean anyhow. Im sure there are many other Ectos out there that do the same and I personally would really like to see what you guys could offer mass wise, thus my vote for such a supplement.

15. Behold...in my hand...Alpha Yohimbine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Behold...in my hand...Alpha Yohimbine.
    If this is a joke, then may something bad happen to you...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If this is a joke, then may something bad happen to you...
    Nope...I just arranged for the testing. Should take around 3 weeks.

Subjective test points towards legit, but before picking up the complete order we are going to wait for lab assay.

Assuming good, I would call HEAT stack a "soon to be reality" again.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

18. DSade aka The Sourcerer.

19. Human psycology is very much at play here. We'll see how the ratio shifts once spring has sprung.

20. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ^^^^very much so agreed^^^^^

Avant Research and Labs are both full of cutting agents and fat loss products, the closest thing to mass supp is the post workout nutrition. I think you guys have plenty to offer in the way of cutting season but I bulk year round since Im lean anyhow. Im sure there are many other Ectos out there that do the same and I personally would really like to see what you guys could offer mass wise, thus my vote for such a supplement.
    My thoughts exactly.

21. I understand typically there is a budget that has to be replenished with a new product from returning sales for the R&D and production costs but why not try a simultanious release of these products?

there is obvious want for both of them.

22. Without going through all the replies, I will offer my opinion.

I would prefer more "fat-loss" and/or "body recomp" products.

Losing fat is hardest for me. I can bulk like there's no tomorrow... easy. But, cutting... that seems to take much more discipline (which is where the extra help from supps come in).

23. I be jumpin on the mass bandwagon, its all about getting BIG

24. Is Shockwave still upcoming?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is Shockwave still upcoming?
    Yes, sometime, but it will no longer be named ShockWave.

26. Sometime? :-). Any more specificity than that?

27. It'll be on the top of the list once we get out of this new backorder.

28. More fat loss products!

29. im on the fat loss wagon. i have no problem adding mass but its tough getting this unwanted bulk off.

30. Will anything be debuting shortly?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:49 PM
  2. Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??
    By Sir Savage in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 07:53 AM
  4. Please! Everyone Respond Here! We Need Your Help!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 03:32 PM