View Poll Results: Which should we do first, more mass products or more fat loss products?

Voters
85. This poll is closed
  • More mass products!

    54 63.53%
  • More fat loss products!

    31 36.47%

Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Mass!!! Its too easy to lose weight the way it is. Quality muscle is where its at.


  2. FED- Our long awaited meal-replacement- featuring SesaLean, SuperCarb and blend of quality protein and CHO sources to provide superior nourishment coupled with ideal convenience for athletes and bodybuilders. The combination of the quality ingredients and taste will ensure that the Avant Research MRP be a staple in your diet.

    Codename Incite- A combination designed to boost testosterone. We?re keeping tight-lipped as to the ingredients, so stay tuned until closer to the release.

    A new mass-building product that works via a mechanism never seen before in the supplement industry. This may not pan out, though, so no promises here, but we're certainly looking into it for y'all.
    in this order please!
    •   
       


  3. Bump for more opinions.

  4. mass!

    you guys have enough weight loss stuff.

  5. Mass please. I can already get ephedrine cheap :P
    •   
       


  6. mass. i wanna see what you guys can do in that department

  7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    no REAL bulking is tougher then fat loss.... anyone can get fat quick but its much tougher to turn that protien into muscle.

    besides the more lean muscle you buikld the more fat vurning factories you are suppying yourself with.

    proper training is the key to fatloss.
    I just use Test and Tren to bulk up so it's not as difficult to bulk up in my case

    As far as cutters go, I would be more interested in some anti-catabolic items so I can cut more aggressively. I don't know if AR/AL is interested in marketing a 11-oxo/3-AD that's affordable but I think that could be a popular item

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I don't know if AR/AL is interested in marketing a 11-oxo/3-AD that's affordable but I think that could be a popular item
    Have you tried Adrenosterone? I'm just wondering how you liked it. I've seen mixed reviews.

  9. Not just any fat loss, but those last pounds that are so hard. I've looked at napalm, but alot of people are't real interested in a topical. Application isn't always practical.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Not just any fat loss, but those last pounds that are so hard. I've looked at napalm, but alot of people are't real interested in a topical. Application isn't always practical.
    not to mention unsafe if you have children or a wife that doesnt want rub off.....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    not to mention unsafe if you have children or a wife that doesnt want rub off.....
    Then again, what 6 year old DOESN'T want ripped abs?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Fat loss. I am sick of all the mass products that come out. Also sick of the super stimulant products that come out. I would like to see some kind of fat loss product without any stimulants in it and I still don't believe in spot reduction products.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Then again, what 6 year old DOESN'T want ripped abs?
    ones that already got em?????


  14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ones that already got em?????

    Did you watch the special on him the other night? Sad, really.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Did you watch the special on him the other night? Sad, really.
    ws it an updated special??? i remember the first one that was out like a year ago, and all the surrounding controversy. he was submitted to poly graphh tests to make sure he wasnt taking anythign but were still unsure if it was factual since his father made him his morning "shakes"...... was there any darker light shed on what was going on????

  16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ws it an updated special??? i remember the first one that was out like a year ago, and all the surrounding controversy. he was submitted to poly graphh tests to make sure he wasnt taking anythign but were still unsure if it was factual since his father made him his morning "shakes"...... was there any darker light shed on what was going on????
    Yeah I saw it a year or two ago too. He stoped working out so much and is now a normal kid.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ws it an updated special??? i remember the first one that was out like a year ago, and all the surrounding controversy. he was submitted to poly graphh tests to make sure he wasnt taking anythign but were still unsure if it was factual since his father made him his morning "shakes"...... was there any darker light shed on what was going on????
    The one where he was working on that movie was the one I saw. they made it seem like it was newer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. hmmm ya i dont know where in the timeline was the one i saw.... if T says hes back to reg kid status then its probably better... regardless of how cool it is to see a kid that ripped it cant be healthy for natural growth and body maturation.

  19. Oh, he is still decently ripped....and will have a massive advantage when he is around 16 or so.

    Christine said the special we saw was a bit dated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh, he is still decently ripped....and will have a massive advantage when he is around 16 or so.

    Christine said the special we saw was a bit dated.
    im certain he will have a HUGE advantage. the kid, regardless of training, is very genetically gifted and im sure his disciplined upbringing will do nothing but keep him progressing as well.

  21. oh ya btw MASS

  22. bringing the H.E.A.T. product would be nice too, i always wanted to try it but it went down early.

    btw based on some research ive read spot reduction (fat) is possible.

    anti catabolic would be nice too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    btw based on some research ive read spot reduction (fat) is possible.
    Course it's possible. We've made products that help you spot reduce for years.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Course it's possible. We've made products that help you spot reduce for years.
    I think he meant products made by mere mortals...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I think he meant products made by mere mortals...
    Pharaoh's were though to be living God's...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. looks like its been a steady 2:1 vote through the whole progression of the pole..... BUT both are coming out anyhow right?.... lets see that mass product or some info on it

  27. Bump.

  28. This poll was close for while, but I think it is safe to say that the people want more mass.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. gaining lean muscle is simple to do, losing weight naturally will take several years.

  30. Mass because good diet can keep me lean enough. Not to mention the napalm is keeping the abs going currently even through the holiday binging.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. Avant Research needs YOUR help- more mass or more fat loss first??
    By Sir Savage in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 06:53 AM
  4. Please! Everyone Respond Here! We Need Your Help!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Log in
Log in