Any Canadians recieve Napalm?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles and have no problems getting Lipo-derm Ultra in the past but for some reason my order is held up right now and i've heard of other Canadians getting their Napalm confiscated, did anyone recieve theirs?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure the order has been shipped already?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sent some to one of our Canadian moderators on M&M and he got his.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I sent some to one of our Canadian moderators on M&M and he got his.
Ok that makes me feel much better, i just checked the status of ym order and it cleared customs so we'll see in a day or two if i got my napalm, i'm doing t be running napalm+clen+cap cream, it should be potent.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that should be potent as hell.

Keep us updated.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
K i got my order today and i DID get my Napalm so you guys may just want to give Canadians ordering Napalm a heads up that it'll get through it will just take longer than usual, mine took a total of 16 business days i believe, which is 7-8 days longer than normal. Now i can only speak for Ontario Canada i dunno about if other provinces would get their's ok.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the update.
Also i've used 6 pumps so far and noticed a nice warm mild burning sensation, nothing unpleasant but i can tell it has rasberry ketones in it as i added them to Lipo-derm ultra and it felt this way. I'll have the clen in a week and i need to pick up the cap cream, i'll keep you up dated, i've also got CLA supreme, Leviathan reloaded and DCP, this should be AWESOME to finish my cut.

VAPOR

Awards
Ordered a bottle this morning along with some other goodies.
Fingers crossed that it makes it's way north.....

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Very glad you got your order.

Look forward to your results.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
K i got my order today and i DID get my Napalm so you guys may just want to give Canadians ordering Napalm a heads up that it'll get through it will just take longer than usual, mine took a total of 16 business days i believe, which is 7-8 days longer than normal. Now i can only speak for Ontario Canada i dunno about if other provinces would get their's ok.
Was it opened and let through? (big yellow tape on the box) or just let through?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Was it opened and let through? (big yellow tape on the box) or just let through?
No yellow tape actually :) And i got an AX beanie and TONS of samples, it was a massive order though, lol

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
No yellow tape actually :) And i got an AX beanie and TONS of samples, it was a massive order though, lol
Thats good (for you) and bad (for me). If it had been opened and still let through it would mean Napalm is ok with them. See what I'm wondering do the rules still apply to topical yohimbine? Its more like a cosmetic now. They probably wouldn't allow certain things contained in cosmetic product to be sold as oral supplements but being cosmetic it would be fine. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to convey.

VAPOR

Awards
Got mine today, with no problems. The one thing I was a little disapointed about though, was that it actually does not contain Napalm......what's up with that? :lol:

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Got mine...Customs open my order and checked it. They still cleared it! I didn't even try it yet...the girlfriend used it all!! haha Aw well...next time!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see if I will get mine! I'll be using it right after my intrastak!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
grrrrrr....ive had 3 bottles taken now....cant order more , just cant afford to.

Too bad, this is one of the most effective products iver used in a while. Obviously has nothing to do with my boys at Avant, just customs hating on me.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Very odd that people have had their packages searched and then subsequently received their order, while others have not.

Clearly the customs officials are taking some liberties that I would attribute to ignorance.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Very odd that people have had their packages searched and then subsequently received their order, while others have not.

Clearly the customs officials are taking some liberties that I would attribute to ignorance.
Well, I guess it's tough to know all the banned substances, and they must be going through many packages in a day, so they pay minimal attention.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards

I know it's weird! I guess it might depend how's working that shift...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my 2 bottles. I believe the package was unopened, although the box was so mangled it's hard to say lol. The guy that gave it to me even made a joke about the box it was so dented. Luckily it was wrapped in an awesome T-shirt from Avant :) Thanks Tony

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just got my 2 bottles. I believe the package was unopened, although the box was so mangled it's hard to say lol. The guy that gave it to me even made a joke about the box it was so dented. Luckily it was wrapped in an awesome T-shirt from Avant :) Thanks Tony
Glad you got it buddy!! The X is comin!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im jealous

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
damn you tony!..lol..coulda used that trick 3 bottles ago!..:whiner:
LMAO!!! Most people who send here these days know this trick ;) Poor B... 3 Napalms and 3 cycles never came to you.