Questions on Napalm?

mannip23

Awards
I see that there is "glycyrrhetinic acid" in it.. This is the same ingredient as the product Targex correct? Is the amount the same? Is this stuff FDA approved now? I was about to get some targex, to get below 8% bf, right around 9% right now. Targex worked better for me than any legal or illegal fat burner except for DNP. Yes this stuff worked better than cytomel,clen,injectable clen and yohbine etc. How much do the extra ingredients help this product?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral and spot transdermal have vastly different effects. Yes, the GA is one of the ingredients used in Targex. Is there the same amount of active in each product? That I cannot answer, but I will tell that Avant started the transdermal game and they have proven themselves.

The Y-HCl, SesaThin, and RK increase thermogenesis, PPAR-alpha activation, and FFA mobilization in the are it is applied to.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, as Rodja said, GA is in Targex (which is a great product, BTW, I've used it myself).

I don't know how much GA is in Targex so I can't comment on that.

No supplement is FDA approved. Supplements are not drugs and therefore don't have to go through the same process of approval as drugs do.

The extra ingredients help because there are different pathways of fat loss. GA targets one pathway of fat loss, the other ingredients target other pathways, producing a synergistic effect.

mannip23

Awards
One more question... For those that added liquid clen, how much did you put? I have 60ml 200mcg/ml.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more question... For those that added liquid clen, how much did you put? I have 60ml 200mcg/ml.
I'll bump this up for Dsade. I believe he's experimented with this already.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did this run go?
Interested as well. Im waiting on my 2 bottles of napalm from nutra and im running oral clen right now but was curious about this run.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did this run go?
Well,I used it at that dosage and it went very well but it was with Lipoderm ULTRA.All the feedback I've read on M+M indicates that Lipo-ULTRA/clen is more effective than Lipo-ULTRA/capsaican.

I just started on Napalm/clen yesterday and will be applying 4 squirts 2x per day for two weeks,alternated with a two week interlude of regular Napalm.

I'm at too high of a b/f right now to bother taking pics (low 20's I'd guess) and as I'm cutting right now with an expected fat loss of 2 pounds weekly the difference wouldn't be all that noticeable.

Once I get down to 15% I'll keep a log on it with pics,not that it does not work at a higher b/f,there is just too much fat to discern loss.

I think Napalm/clen will be pretty damn sweet,considering Napalm is the next generation of Lipo-ULTRA with RK acting as an uncoupler in lieu of capsaican.

Edit:
Turns out I won't be using my Napalm/clen after all.I hit up M+M to provide a ref for some cap/RK comparison and stumbled across the thread below,which indicates topical clen will likely aggravate gyno:

Capsaicin & Androgen Activity/Receptors - Mind and Muscle Forums

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as were on the subject of asking questions about napalm, the "servings" say 60 pumps, but then one serving is 1-3 pumps?

So how many pumps are in one bottle?

Thanks