Napalm review

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
First off, I've been a huge fan of Lipo-y and then LU for years. I've always had fairly good success with Avant's topicals. I'm two weeks into using Naplam, and I have to say that this has both the other two beat hands down, for me.

I've lost 3/4 of an inch off my waist (at the navel) in 2 weeks. Started at 34.5" and as of this morning, it was 33.75". Like I said, I had success with the others, but never this quickly. To be fair, I'm taking DCP, Drive, RPM and AP, but all have been taken at least 6 weeks prior to starting Napalm. I have combined LU with Sesathin in the past, and still never saw changes like this.

As far as weight goes, I'm down 1.3lbs since starting according to Fitday. My strength is also increasing, so I believe that the loss is basically all fat, mostly from my waist.

I'm using 2 squirts around my waist, and one to cover my abs an obliques. I usually apply twice a day, but I missed the second application at least 5 times over the 2 weeks. I'm at the point now that I'm down to the extremely stubborn fat that I've never been able to lose, and it's falling off with ease. Simply amazing.

Great job on this Avant!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've started yesterday with a bottle. Avant makes a great product.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've started yesterday with a bottle. Avant makes a great product.
My wife, who's 3 months out after childbirth is using it too. Unfortunately we didn't measure her before, but from what I can see, she's tightening up a lot more than before she started. She did tell me to make sure I get at least 2 more bottles with the next order though....lol. I mentioned Atomic Meltdown (Is that name correct?) to her and she's eager to try that too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife, who's 3 months out after childbirth is using it too. Unfortunately we didn't measure her before, but from what I can see, she's tightening up a lot more than before she started. She did tell me to make sure I get at least 2 more bottles with the next order though....lol. I mentioned Atomic Meltdown (Is that name correct?) to her and she's eager to try that too.
Yes Atomic Meltdown is correct. You should get her a gift pack of Java Lather products for her stocking this year;) Add to that a bottle of Napalm(you could dress the bottle up in a candy cane striped bag).

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Yes Atomic Meltdown is correct. You should get her a gift pack of Java Lather products for her stocking this year;) Add to that a bottle of Napalm(you could dress the bottle up in a candy cane striped bag).
LOL, I saw that you guys were doing those. GREAT idea!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
First off, I've been a huge fan of Lipo-y and then LU for years. I've always had fairly good success with Avant's topicals. I'm two weeks into using Naplam, and I have to say that this has both the other two beat hands down, for me.

I've lost 3/4 of an inch off my waist (at the navel) in 2 weeks. Started at 34.5" and as of this morning, it was 33.75". Like I said, I had success with the others, but never this quickly. To be fair, I'm taking DCP, Drive, RPM and AP, but all have been taken at least 6 weeks prior to starting Napalm. I have combined LU with Sesathin in the past, and still never saw changes like this.

As far as weight goes, I'm down 1.3lbs since starting according to Fitday. My strength is also increasing, so I believe that the loss is basically all fat, mostly from my waist.

I'm using 2 squirts around my waist, and one to cover my abs an obliques. I usually apply twice a day, but I missed the second application at least 5 times over the 2 weeks. I'm at the point now that I'm down to the extremely stubborn fat that I've never been able to lose, and it's falling off with ease. Simply amazing.

Great job on this Avant!
Copycat. :whip:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job, LT. Thanks a ton for the feedback. We're very glad you like it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at what bf level does the value of napalm really start to come into play?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Napalm bottles are sexy too!
Agreed...the presentation is awesome and I still love the category listings.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
at what bf level does the value of napalm really start to come into play?
I think probably most bodyfat levels, since it uses some different physiological pathways than the Lipoderms.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I think probably most bodyfat levels, since it uses some different physiological pathways than the Lipoderms.
I agree, I'm at around 10-11% now, and my wife is....well is not. Pregnancy is so unkind to women. I've noticed her tightening up in the places she's been applying. She has extensively used the Lipos in the past, and even at much lower levels of body fat, she didn't have the results this quickly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty close to 20% right now, but a major amount is in love handles and lower back blubber. so it might be a nice idea to start reducing that area

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been skeptical of using topical fatloss products however after reading reviews and success stories, i'm leaning towards giving the napalm a try.

Thanks for your review.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been skeptical of using topical fatloss products however after reading reviews and success stories, i'm leaning towards giving the napalm a try.

Thanks for your review.
I was skeptical at first but figured eh what can it hurt. I've used the whole Avant line of topicals and Napalm is what they say it is. You should try it :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for your review.
x2

I want to give a topical a try now but i already have so much stuff for my upcoming cut i feel like i would be going double overboard :D

7 week cut:
week 1-4
Leviathan Reloaded
Ephedrine
XF

Week 4-7
Leviathan Reloaded
Thyrotabs
XF

Should i run the Ephedrine from week 1-4 or 4-7?

also i got some r4w but probably will save it for later.

Hmmm...so tempting to add napalm...as i always have trouble loosing from my midsection :(

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2

I want to give a topical a try now but i already have so much stuff for my upcoming cut i feel like i would be going double overboard :D

7 week cut:
week 1-4
Leviathan Reloaded
Ephedrine
XF

Week 4-7
Leviathan Reloaded
Thyrotabs
XF

Should i run the Ephedrine from week 1-4 or 4-7?

also i got some r4w but probably will save it for later.

Hmmm...so tempting to add napalm...as i always have trouble loosing from my midsection :(
It would not be overboard, after all the rest of your stack is all oral not topical;) Besides you cant have too much in the battle of the abs!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would not be overboard, after all the rest of your stack is all oral not topical;) Besides you cant have too much in the battle of the abs!
damn, i think you sold me on it!! Too bad i jsut put in an order :( But then again im not cutting untill the spring so i got prenty of time to get it :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could probably call NP and tell them you would like to add in some Napalm, if it hasn't already shipped.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably call NP and tell them you would like to add in some Napalm, if it hasn't already shipped.
This.

Cortisol control is very important during stressful times, and times of plenty...like the Holiday season.

IMO, Napalm would be the perfect addition to round off a good damage control/fatloss/recomp stack.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from NP last tuesday and I just got a message saying they are shipping the package today, but it hasn't shipped yet. I guess napalm delays it by 2 weeks now? Geez that must be popular stuff. Just order napalm seperately otherwise you won't get your other stuff for 3-4 weeks.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to take other products with Napalm? I am thinking of taking l-clen but not sure.

How long does a bottle of Napalm last

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to take Napalm with other stuff. It's very effective on its own.

It'll last 20-60 days depending on how many pumps you use per day.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are other places to buy.

Check out the About Us section of our website.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but plan to read up more on topicals before I buy anything. I'm not a big fan of supplements and their clams they give so a little skeptical on topical but am interested.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob, man. Healthy skepticism is good.

Check out the article on Napalm on our website, which includes the research that shows how topical fat loss is possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks but plan to read up more on topicals before I buy anything. I'm not a big fan of supplements and their clams they give so a little skeptical on topical but am interested.
I've been experimenting with topicals for years now, with varying degrees of success. The only ones that I have had consistently improving results with are the Avant products, wherein Lipoderm Ultra was better than Lipoderm-Y, and Napalm WAY better than either lipoderm.

Take a look at the article and research, check the feedback - it is overwhelmingly effective.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Other than l-clen what is recommended to take along with Napalm to help lean out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other than l-clen what is recommended to take along with Napalm to help lean out
Napalm can be used by itself with good results, provided your diet is in check. If you want to accelerate results, then combine it with a good strong stim or non-stim fat burner. DCP, Leviathan, and SesaThin are all good choices.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been using Napalm every day for 2 weeks and my abs are visable. I love the stuff and would buy it by the gallons to keep around.

hatz268

hatz268

Awards
Would it be a smart idea to take an oral fat burner while using Napalm?? Ive read both to do it and not to do it, just wondering how you guys think it should be taken.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea for most. How to take it would depend on what it is, though.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Would it be a smart idea to take an oral fat burner while using Napalm?? Ive read both to do it and not to do it, just wondering how you guys think it should be taken.
Most people will take an oral fat burner with their topicals like Napalm. I advise Clen be avoided orally, if it has already been added to the Napalm/Lipoderm, but there are a host of other not-so SNS-centric fat burners out there that would help out.

GTE & Forskolin for the win.