.b*Jack Tests Napalm.!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Okie,

JUST applied the first dose...feels pretty tingly/cool --- like it a lot. These pics are before application.

Will update later tonight with further impressions. 4 Squirts total on entire abdominal region.

Attachments

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Matt, i want the substance wpi on the counter....ill give ya some pal products for it..haha

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with topicals... if this stuff works (not doubting you...just sayin).. ill be soo stoked

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with topicals... if this stuff works (not doubting you...just sayin).. ill be soo stoked
Oh it definitely works. The research is there.

We're just seeing to what extent it works, with other goodies thrown in.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean already, and the testing has only begun. I'm hoping to see you f*ing RIPPED by the end of this BJ.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sinner, i htink you and me are the only ones that didn't get to test this product! :frustrate

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, i htink you and me are the only ones that didn't get to test this product! :frustrate
We're just too good for this product.......yeah......that's it....too good for it. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed! nobody tell trip or chad about this thread so it stays clean :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dont trust BJ's avatar... he always asks me to photochop my arms in the picture for him... :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
BJ eats double whoppers all day and doesn't train at all! :jaw:

he is naturally gifted!:toofunny:
Thanks for teh info mace. I am glad i asked, because I thought he was eating Big Macs....As far as training, Richard Simmons trains too or was that he receives trains :think:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
What does your training look like?

What does your diet look like?

Are you doing anything different for testing?
My diet is basically w/e I want to eat...I am a mega-ecto.

My training for a while was DC, now I am doing my own little hybrid thing----> 4 day split --- Compounds get hit with 3 exercises, smaller heads --->2. All in a 12 - 7 - 3 rep fashion.

Am I doing anything different for testing? nah....just applying the sweet smelling gel to my abdominal region.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
BJ eats double whoppers all day and doesn't train at all! :jaw:

he is naturally gifted!:toofunny:
shhhhh!!! I want these fools to be led by my example!!.....even if its a false one :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yum whoppers....i havent had burger king in like 4 years, makes me soooooo sick afterwards, but tastes sooooooo good....haha...Mcdonalds chicken fajitas are my weakness...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
yum whoppers....i havent had burger king in like 4 years, makes me soooooo sick afterwards, but tastes sooooooo good....haha...Mcdonalds chicken fajitas are my weakness...
they have mcdonalds and burger king in canada,eh?

:toofunny:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
they have mcdonalds and burger king in canada,eh?

:toofunny:
yup!!...just got em.....and cable tv....crazy man....im listening to this new group New Kids on the Block right now on the radio....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup!!...just got em.....and cable tv....crazy man....im listening to this new group New Kids on the Block right now on the radio....
actually I think canada has something that one ups mcdonalds as far as bad for you goes. I remember last time I was in toronto instead of the "normal" dirty water hot dog carts we see in the US, they had the charcoal or propane grill sausage carts. So you'd walk up and they'll throw a big ole sausage on the grill to reheat, and you'd have to hope they cooked it thoroughly when they originally cooked it... greasy as all heck too. now I'm hungry

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dont trust BJ's avatar... he always asks me to photochop my arms in the picture for him... :D
thats weird, he always uses my abs too...

his avatar is just a frankenstein-type image of all the rest of the board members :toofunny:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Btw guys --- just as a reminder...

Delete those pics on pg.1 that download to your computer after you look at them..

Don't want you guys getting tempted late at night...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohh :D --- btw, I will show you how to put pictures in logs (I KID, I KID!!:D)
lol....alot of truth is said in jest.....i too was looking for crader's after photos BJ...haha....i bet now dsade going to send me something nasty in my next order for java soap....damnit

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....alot of truth is said in jest.....i too was looking for crader's after photos BJ...haha....i bet now dsade going to send me something nasty in my next order for java soap....damnit
New java soap with ground glass for extra exfoliation! (capsaicin optional)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anthrax absorbs shocks from dropped packages a lot better than packing peanuts anyways :toofunny:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sir Tony,

What would you like my updates to include?
What specific things should I be looking for, and noticing?

Thanks darlin'

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sir Tony,

Thanks darlin'

ahhhhh I hate canada post, i wanna start....any water retension at all BJ?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sir Tony,

Thanks darlin'
Well the required two minimum updates per week should include things like measurements and things you notice visually in the area applied (leaner appearance, water retention, etc.). You can also talk about application or anything else that you think is relevant and sticks out in your mind.

In your other, non-official updates, feel free to bullsh*t. :drunk:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well the required two minimum updates per week should include things like measurements and things you notice visually in the area applied (leaner appearance, water retention, etc.). You can also talk about application or anything else that you think is relevant and sticks out in your mind.

In your other, non-official updates, feel free to bullsh*t. :drunk:
Will do!

Applied the same dosage today. Just always get a really cool/burn feeling --- pretty sweet actually...I've still yet to really see noticable effects, but I expected this obviously. But its only been two days....really looking forward to the finished product :D:D:D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys...:wave:

I just looked in the mirror and it is 9:06 here at night which means after all my meals...I looked really damn good as far as abs...

Am I saying this is the Napalm at work...who knows...what I do know though is that I havn't been eating like especially clean at all...

Anyways, carry on!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think you guys are going to be pleasently suprised with my ending pictures :D:D:D

Everything is still going really good with the Napalm, I have missed a couple days, but NO MORE! The feeling of this stuff is just so cool upon application ---> @@~~CoOL BuRn~~@@

So yeh, still trucking along....no changes to diet, or anything...still kinda dirty as I have grown weary of keeping my diet "perfect"---its not like I am competing or anything .... right?!

Abdominals/Obliques are steadily coming in more clear. Fun stuff.....