Iron's Napalm Log...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even opened the bottle yet so my intial impression will come later.

I have been gaining some fat or water recently, so don't go flaming me to bad...I'm fragile.

Before pics.

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cough*fishing for compliments*cough......
hahaha....jk PI, looking lean brutha..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, PI, you really did need the Napalm more than me...:fool2:

Subscribed :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
come on...you guys know me pretty well...this is bad, especially for summer...

...no fishing for compliments either...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
1 squirt on upper abs, 2 on lower, 1 on each oblique.

Nice cooling sensation.

Sweet smell.

Gross sticky hands.

...i'm tired though, I'll write more in the am.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did EVERYONE get to test this EXCEPT me!?!?!?!? :frustrate

PI, starting to droop your pants like trip Dizzle? :toofunny:

Looking good, bud, i wish i had abs like that! :clap2:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
your abs look nice sweetie...

PS: stop complaining about your hands...thats why we have soap.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, even scrubbing your hands with soap doesn't get it all off...

...latex gloves seem like a good idea. I have some around somewhere.

- Nice warming sensation last night.
- I feel as though I dropped some water through the night.
- Applied same amount, same places this morning.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, even scrubbing your hands with soap doesn't get it all off...

...latex gloves seem like a good idea. I have some around somewhere.

- Nice warming sensation last night.
- I feel as though I dropped some water through the night.
- Applied same amount, same places this morning.
Now come on you know our exfolliating Java Lather will take that Napalm off..lol

You so do not need Napalm with abs like that!!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Now come on you know our exfolliating Java Lather will take that Napalm off..lol

You so do not need Napalm with abs like that!!!!
They can always get better!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm enjoying the result thus far.

...I strayed a bit from my diet last weekend, pretty badly but things are back in track.

I'm still applying first thing in the morning and after my post gym shower (like 6pm)...

I'm gonna take some pics at the halfway point to better gauge my progress...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:nono: PI, you can't afford to eat badly....Next thing you know, you will be 5% bodyfat...must be nice focker

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably 9% right now...I'd like to be aorund 8 by the end of the month though.

Pics will be at the halfway point (i.e., 15 days or the 22nd)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Have you always been this lean? And how did you get there?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I had some posted now!!! They make me look bigger than I am but i posted anyway to shut you all up:)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have been gaining some fat or water recently, so don't go flaming me to bad...I'm fragile.
I must say that when A) reading that comment from PI then B) Looking at the pics then C) looking down at my gut and bf% then D) this sh!t makes me :rant:

I guess you should ?not? be happy with what you have or speak truthfully about how you look?

I'll be honest, 75% of the population would love and I mean LOVE to have a midsection that looks like that so suck it the f*ck up and smell teh roses mr!

Ok I'm done...

Much Love,

Neoborn

/subbed :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Poor PI might be a victim of teh ghetto......

.....I kid, I kid but I was wondering the same thing...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yea, pics...will tomorrow night work?

I mean I am at your every beck and call, right?

:D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Just an update for now...

...I seem to be becoming somewhat desensetized to the cooling sensation a little. I still feel it bit it isn't as prominent.

I am still applying the same, 2 on lower, 1 on upper and obliques...

Also, I never gave my goals. I am trying to gain weight, not lose it. But the narcessistic side of me won't really let that happen too easily. So I have put on a few pounds since the start of the napalm but I look leaner...

...I am impressed thus far.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
How many calories would you estimate your surplus at?

I ask due to the inevitable flurry of questions that will follow regarding using NAPALM whilst recomp/bulking. Thanks, ;).

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SP, I am 210 right on the dot, ATM...

I take in about 3400 cals on non-workout days and about 3700 on workout days.

And my abs do look better then the original pics...especially my obliques.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Update:

So I probably should have posted this a few days ago. My bad...

But I have stopped using the Napalm due to an allergic reaction I got from it, perhaps.

Basically what happened is I went to the beach (no napalm) and applied lotion like normal, got a nice tan, and after i came home and showered, I put on the napalm. Late that night/the next morning I had a few hives and was very itchy on my stomach. But I brushed it off, took a benadryl and followed the same exact routine the next day. But this time the hives were a little worse. So I decided to drop the napalm, and after a few days of benadryl, I was back to normal.

but as far as my impression of napalm, before this:

-The cooling sensation seemed to come and go. It was nice, felt like my skin was tightening a little.
-I did not seem to retain any extra water while using it.
-I gained a few pounds (as was my plan) but my abs definitely "popped" more.
-Definition in my obliques was the most visibile change, as my love handles are always a problem area for me.

I dont think posting after pics would be a great idea at this point, as it's been a week since I've stopped using napalm

I would give this a 7/10...it worked and definitely changed my mind about transdermals. I always thought they were just a "fad" type of product but after this, I can see that they do work.

I would probably recomend this for one of two scenerios, someone who is doing a clean bulk and is concered with thier looks, OR, someone who is cutting.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey PI,

Just want you to know that a healthier product ( more natural ) than Benedryl is Calendula cream. You can find it in health stores etc.

I'm glad you're ok and wisely stopped on a reaction, good call.

Much Love,

Neoborn

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to look into that...thanks neo.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow hives huh. That sucks, as it is a good product. I wonder what did it?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
PI -- I am curious if the tanning lotion was the source of the hives. By that I mean, the combination of the lotion and the Napalm, obviously.

Did you experience any type of reaction while applying Napalm solo?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SP, there was never a combo of the napalm and lotion...i only applied the napalm after i showered.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
SP, there was never a combo of the napalm and lotion...i only applied the napalm after i showered.
I've been searching around for adverse cutaneous reactions. I've hypothesized the obvious, which is that some of the residual sunscreen is diffusing deeper into the skin courtesy of the Napalm carrier. This is most likely the cause of the reaction, unless you get the hives from a singular application of Napalm?

Since you were unable to complete the trial, would you mind doing a small experiment for us boys from Avant?

On clean skin, apply a small amount of Napalm on the underside of the forearm. On the opposing arm apply sunscreen and Napalm on the same area. Observe any adverse reactions and take some comparison pics if possible.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You are probably correct, as the first 2.5~3 weeks of Napalm I saw no such reaction but didn't have much sun exposure.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
You are probably correct, as the first 2.5~3 weeks of Napalm I saw no such reaction but didn't have much sun exposure.

That mean your game for the test? It would be appreciated, as we'd like to confirm definitively that this is indeed idiosyncratic.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. I'll do that for a few days starting tonight...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I seen the one log had problems with tanning lotion and hives. I just orderd napalm. I usually wake up, tan do cardio and then shower. I was planning on applying napalm right after the shower. Does this sound like the best way to go? I was thinking having it on during the cardio would be better but I sweat like crazy and no way I can walk around nasty all day.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I say just try it and see if you get any adverse effects. PI's is the only log that I've seen with any strange reactions to the Napalm and tanning so it may not be a problem for everybody. After the shower would probably be the best idea because you wouldn't want to sweat a ton right after you apply it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hhhmm id like to see what comes of this. I have started Napalm and am alreasdy impressed with what im seing, nothin crazy i just can tell its gonna be good.

I rememeber about 2 years ago i ran a 1-test trans cycle and got HORRIBLE hives and was so confused as to why. Well the gf had changed up the powder she used to washt he clothes and the carrier from the 1-test took it into my skin and it made me break out horribly.. Just a thought as this makes complete sense.

idelaluzi

Awards
I used napalm for about 2 weeks then headed out west to snowboard for a week. I continued using the napalm, but on my 3rd day I noticed some sort of reaction when i woke up in the morning that included dry/reddish/itchy skin on my abdominal/oblique area. I held off for that day and resumed usage the next morning, but the skin irritation worsened so I've cut myself off. Three days later, I'm still a little red/itchy, and I'm going to pop some benadryl to see if that helps. Until this reaction, however, I was very pleased with my results.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many squirts did you start with? Do you have sensitive skin in general?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without knowing the answers to these questions and consideration given to the fact that you had Used Napalm for two weeks previously to a change in climate I'll make a fairly educated guess.I'm leaning towards the drastic change in temperature (moreso the extreme cold) caused the irritation,along with the Napalm.