Em's Napalm™ Testing Log

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
I applied Napalm™ today after a 35 min session of cardio and 4 sets of 100 Abominal crunches on the swiss ball.

I applied 1 pump to each side oblique and love handle areas, and 1 on the center abs and around the navel.
One pump on each glute and the under the glute and 1 pump between each inner thigh, for a total of 6 pumps.

I didn't feel the sensation right away as I did with lipoderm Ultra, but after about 10 minutes, I felt it. It was much more "whole body" than it was a direct site sensation.
I noticed that my body temperature rise, and my vascularity was definatley more prominent. ;)
As for drying, I noticed this dried rather quickly. It also didn't dry out my hands the way that the Lipo Ultra did.

For the 2nd application of the day, I applied to the same areas, and noticed a slight sensation again; body temp rose. This time I noticed a cooler feeling.
It also seemed to absorb much more into my skin than the lipo-U did.

I will post before a pic a bit later. I just wanted to try this asap!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I applied 1 pump to each side oblique and love handle areas, and 1 on the center abs and around the navel.One pump on each glute and the under the glute and 1 pump between each inner thigh, for a total of 6 pumps.

I didn't feel the sensation right away as I did with lipoderm Ultra, but after about 10 minutes, I felt it. It was much more "whole body" than it was a direct site sensation.
I noticed that my body temperature rise, and my vascularity was definatley more prominent. ;)
As for drying, I noticed this dried rather quickly. It also didn't dry out my hands the way that the Lipo Ultra did.

For the 2nd application of the day, I applied to the same areas, and noticed a slight sensation again; body temp rose. This time I noticed a cooler feeling.
It also seemed to absorb much more into my skin than the lipo-U did.
great detail!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'll be following along...

...I hope to get mine started tonight.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
So far so good. As I applied last night to the same areas, I noticed a slight berry note.
With this, one pump goes alot further than in the other topical I had tried.

Today I applied about 2 hours before cardio. I feel like I got a little charge off of it for the workout.
I did 40 min of cardio= 30 running, 10 elliptical. Abdominals included 4 sets of oblique crunches, 4 sets of assisted crunch and 4 sets of swiss ball crunches.

I applied later tonight 6 pumps total- and once again, I can tell the berry notes, as I apply. 1 pump center and midline abs, 1 pump each on obliques- 3 pumps distributed on each innerthigh and under the glute.

After about 5 min it starts to cool, and I can tell that it definatley raises my body temperature.. I like it!

I really liked the application before cardio- I am wondering if I apply far enough in advance is that ok?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 hours should be plenty of time for the ingredients to penetrate the skin. Otherwise, all transdermals would be a huge pain in the ass.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Came lookin for pics...and.....ner..

Nice log so far! :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
A lot of detail.

What are you doing diet wise and did you take any measurements?

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
My diet usually:

Decaf COFFEE

Breakfast- protein shake ( scoop whey protein in Almond milk)

Mid morning- sometimes veggies,egg whites, turkey, anpb and rice cakes or soup.. this varies depending on where I am at.
Lunch- Salad with clams, tuna or tofu, beans.
Dinner-Salad with or vegetables steamed or baked with my protein choice; tuna, white fish, turkey.

Protein shake made with my carb a whey and almond milk.

I drink alot of water throuought the day as well- usually at least 1/2 a gallon.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Today will be day 5 of Napalm use...
I really like it. I think I may be retaining a tiny bit of water at the application site- I'll know better in another day or so.

Usage wise this goes alot further than Lipo. One pump covers much more of an area.
I have been applying about 2 hours before morning cardio- I get a lottle boost out of it. I do notice that I sweat a bit more as well, which is good! Let's me know that I'm burnin and tonin!!
The past few days workouts have been Fri: Cardio 30 min running= 4 miles; 4 sets of abdominal leg lifts with 12 lb med ball. 4 sets swis ball crunches 3 sets lateral raises 3 sets bicep curls 3 sets tricep press.

Sat: Cardio 50 min= 35 Ellipitical 15 min tredmill 4 sets abdominals assisted crunch 100 each set, 3 sets side plank lifts for obliques, 3 sets swiss ball crunches.
Shoulder raises 3 sets front raises, 3 sets dumbell rows, 3 sets swiss ball squats.

Today will consist of;
1 hour yoga
35 min cardio, abdominals 4 sets weighted crunch, 4 sets bicycles and 4 sets swiss ball crunches.
200 free standing lunges each leg.

I can tell that my ab muscles are actually a bit more noticable than they have been in the past. Here are the before pics, taken a week ago. I have a glute pic, but I'm gonna hold out a bit before I plaster pics of my azz all over.. lol
I can tell however, that the Naplam is helping on the gluteal fold area.

I've been applyingtwice a day consistently to the same areas- abdominals center, obliques and love handle areas; inner thighs and glutes and under glutes. Often I will take any extra on my hands and put it on my calves.

So far I'm pretty happy- seems like results are coming faster than with lipo
I'll keep ya posted.

Attachments

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Your in fantastic shape as is, but I know I'm not the only one supporting your pursuits for improvement.

Best of Luck, and well done with the log.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummmwow.....very good shape now Em....good luck

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
You guys sure help me strive for ultimate greatness!
Thank you...
I'm excited to see more of my abs and what this can do for the glutes..

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat putting the ass shots on here, the biggest thing that'll happen is you'll get someguy drooling all over his keyboard. :D

Either way, looking great, I'm really interested in how this turns out on a female because I always seem to have a lot of "friends" ask me about things like this.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true that ^^^^ ill be following along with all the testing logs mroe so for my wifey... and it wouldnt hurt for those dirtier bulks comin this winter....

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
So far- I've been really happy with Napalm.
I had a few days out of town on business, which I usuially feel bloated and crappy while traveling and sitting through meetings.
With using the Napalm in the morning and at night, I felt a bit of ease on the bloat related travel.

I have kept with the same diet overall-
AM: COffee
AM breakfast: Carb a whey protein shake with Protein powder
AM snack: Fitnutz Peanut Butter and rice cakes or Protein pancakes (to go) or Veggies
Lunch: Salad with protein- egg whites, tuna
Dinner: Salad, protein- clams, egg whites
PM: Protein shake

I've been very consistent with the exercise. Now that I have consistent access to my computer, I will log what The routine has consisted of since last post.

Monday, Tues, Wed: Cardio- 40 min Elliptical 35, running 5 min: abs @ 10 min each day.

Thursday: cardio 35 min. Elliptical 30, running 5. Abs; 200 bicycles, 100 oblique crunches each side. 3 sets bicep curls, 3sets front raises.
Friday: 30 min cardio; elliptical. Abs: 300 swiss ball crunches
Saturday: 40 min cardio- 30 elliptical, 10 running. lateral raises 3 sets. trucep extensions 3 sets
Sunday: 1 hr Yoga. 45 min cardio. 20 minutes abs: Crunches Captain chair raises, oblique lifts, bicycles. 400 lines- 200 each leg.

Monday; 30 Elliptical 15 running. Abs: 100 leg lifts, 100 side lifts each side.
Tuesday: 30 elliptical, 15 running at HIIT. Abs: assisted crunch 300. assisted side crunch 100 each side.
Wednesday: 35 min elliptical, 10 min running. 300 swiss ball combo crunches, 200 bicycles.

I love the way I feel doing cardio after putting Napalm on. It seriously boosts my workouts and make me sweat!!! LOVE IT!

I can tell a difference in the butt area- which is awesome!!!
The upper abs still seem a bit tough to get the definition to show.
I'll post pics in a day or so.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving it myself...nice update, girl.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat putting the ass shots on here, the biggest thing that'll happen is you'll get someguy drooling all over his keyboard. :D

I thought I was being slick,who let the cat out of the bag:(
Drool...ah yes...drool,thats what it was;) j/k

my girl likes the supps,good to see results

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
I have been meaning to get on here soo much sooner than now. (I hate traveling for work!)

So, I'm sad to say the bottom of the NAPLAM bottle is here...
I really like the NAPALM. I wish it would hav lasted a bit longer. I'm really going to miss it.
It seems to me that a the 6 pumps of NAPALM didn't cover as much as Lipoderm. Lipoderm seems a bit thinner, with a bit more area coverage.
Naplam gives much more of an obvious energy increase than the Lipodem that I have used in the past. I really liked this factor. Especially when I applied it in the morning. It gave a great boost! Conveniently, NAplam dries a lot quicker and doesn't dry out the skin as much.
As far as the physical changes ; Napalm did help my abs come out alot more... I noticed the areas that I was feeling like were not showing as much definiton started to look more lean.
As far as the butt part. Yes, it did help some of that area tighten up- This is a great thing, since I have been trying to get this to budge over the past few months.

Here are the midway thru pics.
In the next post will be the final pics.

I kept the same diet and exercise routine as I had outlined before- clean diet, low carbs, consistent cardio, and weight @ 2x a week.

Attachments

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Final Pics

Here are the final pics as promised..

I will definatley be looking to get more NAPALM ASAP!!!
This really helped the areas it was applied to- What a great product.
My only suggestion would be that it could be offered in a larger container than 4 oz.

:) Thank you again for letting me test this out.
I'll look forward to my next bottle!

Attachments

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review!

Can't wait to give this a try when it finally comes out.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Those pics are Super Sexy Em....Napalm or not,your smokin' hot;)you should be proud regardless...

So is it safe to say you got results from the napalm?
Site specific?

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Those pics are Super Sexy Em....Napalm or not,your smokin' hot;)you should be proud regardless...

So is it safe to say you got results from the napalm?
Site specific?
Aw.. Thank you.
I can definatley tell taht Naplam helped my abs- especially around the lower abs, and love handle area. Next,
I am going to use in intensley on my legs.
I could use some feed back as to if the butt area looks defferent. It seems like it helped a bit.It tightened things up so I didn;t have the double butt fold I hate that I have.
I think I just need to use it longer on that site.

Its a great product.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Aw.. Thank you.
I could use some feed back as to if the butt area looks defferent.
Different..?:box: Why would you want to mess w/ perfection;)That A$$ is smokin' hot...:wave: Seriously,I was tryin' to squeeze my laptop screen,think I cracked it...Seriously Em,If I was single,after seeing those pics I'd be willing to hop a Jet just to come take ya to lunch...;)Possibly relocate..:rant:

And yes things do look tighter down there in last set of pics...I studies them for hours just to be sure;)...I still have some more studying to do,I'll get back with you on that:twisted:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Aw.. Thank you.
I can definatley tell taht Naplam helped my abs- especially around the lower abs, and love handle area. Next,
I could use some feed back as to if the butt area looks defferent. It seems like it helped a bit.It tightened things up so I didn;t have the double butt fold I hate that I have.

Its a great product.
You had a nice tight pooper to begin with, butt I could see some more tightening :thumbsup:

But over all you got tighter and firmer, which has to be tough when you are already super tight. Good work!

gr8absgirl

Awards
Aw.. Thank you.

Its a great product.
Emazing who do you think you are?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - so it's confirmed. Gr8 is really a tub o' lard.

Too bad, so sad.

Later alligator.