Napalm™ Testing

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got finished with my first application.

6 pumps - 4 on obliques, hips, lower back, upper glutes - 2 on lower abs.

Preparation:
Thoroughly loofa scrubbed areas of application during a hot shower.

First Impressions:
Smells like Lipo-Y but is much thicker. After application I experienced the usual slight numbing and tingle that I am accustomed to. Dried very quickly leaving a cool sensation on my skin.

Training:
I am recovering from a C7 nerve injury and have sever atrophy in my left tricep, pec and lat. My training intensity is low due to weakness, motor skills and recruitment issues. I do train three to four times weekly.

I follow each session with 45-60mins of treadmill cardio at 70% max HR. On off days I do cardio as well. So at least 7 days a week of cardio with some days a multiple session if I am up to it.

Diet:
Training days: ~1800cals - 200p/100c/60f
Non-Training days ~1600cals -200p/50c/60f

I refeed at one big meal once a week with lots of complex carbs usually the day before I begin my slit.

Stats:
Stomach 1" above naval: 36.25"
Hips 3" below naval: 38.25"
Ass at pubic bone: 41.25"

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
B,
Best of luck.
Am curious about your bloating experience with this. (To compare with what I'm seeing.)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, B!

I can't wait to give this stuff a try if the testing goes well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Niice...just got mine in this morning...will be followin this with yah...GL

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following guys. I updated my opening post with stats. I have to get my pictures up. I have had a lot of shat come up the last few days...house A/C, car totaled out by rear end accident, etc. I'll get them up ASAP.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we are fine. My wife has some whiplash. This happened two Sundays ago. The part that I am pissed about right now is that they totaled my vehicle. I have a rental car and am waiting for them to call me to tell me my car is ready to be picked up. I get a call telling me I have a totaled vehicle. It was totaled because the cost to repair it was estimated to be ~$5600 which is more than 70% of the cash value of $7300 so they total it. I drove it home from the scene. It was damaged but not 'totaled' in the traditional sense. It was a Honda Civic that fortunately retained it's value. I just did not want to part with it and have to get a new vehicle.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I hate the idea of totaling a fixable car. It should be a consumer decision in the end. Unless the cost of fixing outweighs the value of the car.

...but if you got it fixed the car value would diminish quite a bit. So getting a new car is probably a good bet in the long run of things anyways.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you're all okay B. In Maryland if the insurance people total the car you have the option to buy it back. I did that with a car and ended up making money once I got it repaired.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn Brian, very sorry to hear about all that.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sorry to hear about that B. Make sure wifee gets some treatment. The lil lady got t-boned and still is bothered by the wreck 2+ years ago.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Mr. Savage,

I am planing my testing and just wondering what support supps are allowed during testing.

I am looking to take the following; Poseidon, Xtend, SyntheSIZE, and Orange Triad

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All those look fine.

I just didn't want people taking anything else that would help take fat off of them.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
word...bye Leviathan for now then eh..lol

still waiting for mine tony, ill letcha know though bro

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the well wishes and kind words.

Posted before picture. Not great for detail but the endomorph tendencies are quite easily recognized ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I like the diet approach. I will be looking to do something similar.

How much do you weigh?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is sort of a hybrid carb cycle keto type of diet that works decent for me and my training circumstances. I carb low/moderately on resistance training days around training and then I go low carb on non traing days which at that time I get a lotof cardio in.

My weight started prior to testing at about 205-206. I have been doing that for a couple few weeks and I am down to 200-201 when glycogen stores are high and as low as 196-197 when depleted after several days of cardio and low carbs.

I lost a bunch of 'good' weight after my injury due to a lack of training and or intensity. I was as heavy as 215 with the same body comp. It frustrates me that I can't train anything like I used to and therefore I cannot really hold any of the glycogen and muscle volume that I am used to even when dieting.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your log. i really liked the Naplam , good stuff!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'm at the one week mark.

Last weeks w/o schedule was Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday each followed with 45 -60 mins treadmill cardio at 75% max HR. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did cardio 45-60 mins at 75% max HR. Last night I was off completely and did a refeed which consisted of Serano's fish tacos, rice and of course chips and salsa. My wife drove the car home and I fell asleep on the ride home. I worked 4-12's and did cardio afterwards this week. Not to mention I don't eat much on those day. But upon arrival home I found the energy to put my fit up on my big ol' couch, grab the remote and put a way a nice big bowl of ice cream, chocolate syrup and whip cream. I watched this movie called Dark Water with Jennifer Connely.

I never put on my fat loss dermals when I know I will not be in a deficit and I did this same with the Napalm. So last night there was no second application. I will be putting on my weekday application this morning after my workout. So technically there will be 24 hours without a dose.

Pre refeed I was down to 196.5lbs. This morning I was at 199.5 lbs. Pretty normal for me.

Stats:
Stomach 1" above naval: 36" (-.25")
Hips 3" below naval: 38" (-25")
Ass at pubic bone: 41.25" (-0)

Observation:
I may be carrying some water which is keeping my girth from demonstrating less reduction that I may have had. I can feel a significant skin fold reduction in my obliques and lower abs as well as see a more defined outline of the underlying muscle.

My ass is becoming more solid from all the incline fast walking on the treadmill and the decent leg work I am doing. It is toning up but there is not any change in the girth. My thighs are leaning out rather well so I am suspecting I am holding some water in the area of application.

That is all for now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm at the one week mark.

Last weeks w/o schedule was Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday each followed with 45 -60 mins treadmill cardio at 75% max HR. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did cardio 45-60 mins at 75% max HR. Last night I was off completely and did a refeed which consisted of Serano's fish tacos, rice and of course chips and salsa. My wife drove the car home and I fell asleep on the ride home. I worked 4-12's and did cardio afterwards this week. Not to mention I don't eat much on those day. But upon arrival home I found the energy to put my fit up on my big ol' couch, grab the remote and put a way a nice big bowl of ice cream, chocolate syrup and whip cream. I watched this movie called Dark Water with Jennifer Connely.

I never put on my fat loss dermals when I know I will not be in a deficit and I did this same with the Napalm. So last night there was no second application. I will be putting on my weekday application this morning after my workout. So technically there will be 24 hours without a dose.

Pre refeed I was down to 196.5lbs. This morning I was at 199.5 lbs. Pretty normal for me.

Stats:
Stomach 1" above naval: 36" (-.25")
Hips 3" below naval: 38" (-25")
Ass at pubic bone: 41.25" (-0)

Observation:
I may be carrying some water which is keeping my girth from demonstrating less reduction that I may have had. I can feel a significant skin fold reduction in my obliques and lower abs as well as see a more defined outline of the underlying muscle.

My ass is becoming more solid from all the incline fast walking on the treadmill and the decent leg work I am doing. It is toning up but there is not any change in the girth. My thighs are leaning out rather well so I am suspecting I am holding some water in the area of application.

That is all for now.

I believe that it would be easier to lose the gut sans the ice cream..lol or at least leave off the whip cream and go with frozen yogurt?

Why do you not put on the Napalm twice every day regardless of a deficit? It works either way.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that it would be easier to lose the gut sans the ice cream..lol or at least leave off the whip cream and go with frozen yogurt?
I have very little carbohydrates in my diet. Low to moderate on training days and very low on off days which include considerable amounts of cardio. This leaves me quite depleted of glycogen and my leptin levels are likely tanked as well.

I implement a refeed once a week that is a one sitting overfeed that is designed to replenish glycogen stores as well as leptin levels.

This replenished glycogen results in improved resistance training performance and endurance as well as reduced the chances of catabolism allowing me to retain as much LBM as possible while dieting. Restored glycogen levels and increased leptin levels stoke a metabolism that is sluggish from deficit and depletion. This re-accelerates metabolism as well as improves mood and satiation from prolonged dieting and deficit resulting in continued and/or accelerated fat loss.

I implement this refeed within a 12hr window of my next training split which usually consists of larger muscle groups. This allows me to quickly utilize the glycogen before it stores as adipose.

Granted ice cream is not nutritionally 'valuable' but in the scope of my weekly diet plan it is insignificant.
Why do you not put on the Napalm twice every day regardless of a deficit? It works either way.
Localized fat loss products containing Y-hcl free up localized adipose and circulates it for utilization as energy and for oxidation. When one is not in a deficit these freed adipose will circulate and be redeposited as a result of not being used for energy or not being oxidized.

Knowing that during refeeds I am not in deficit, but rather in a surplus, I chose not to apply the product.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Approaching the two week mark.

Last weeks w/o schedule was Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Each followed later that evening with 60 mins treadmill cardio at 75% max HR.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did treadmill cardio 45 mins at 75% (*~70%) max HR.

*My conditioning is improving. The treadmill is set the same and I was at ~70%, down ~5% from the start of my conditioning. I will not change the settings on the treadmill.

Stats:
Stomach 1" above naval: 35.5" (-.75")
Hips 3" below naval: 37.75" (-.50")
Ass at pubic bone: 41" (-.25")

Pre refeed last week: 196.5lbs.
Pre refeed this week: 193.8lbs. (this morning)

Observations:
I attribute the weight loss to my diet and cardio disciplines. The stomach is dropping on the tape but the hips and ass are not. I am defining in the hips (area between upper quad and obliques) and my ass is firming up very nicely. My thighs are leaning out as well. My pants are becoming quite loose in the ass and thigh area but the waist line not as much. The tape is not showing what I am seeing and the pants are another indication as well. My conclusion is that I am holding water in the areas of application or I am just not losing fat in those area. But I believe it is the former and not the latter.

I will be refeeding tonight and getting a good sleep-in day in the morning.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Stats:
Stomach 1" above naval: 35.5" (-.75")
Hips 3" below naval: 37.75" (-.50")
Ass at pubic bone: 41" (-.25")

Pre refeed last week: 196.5lbs.
Pre refeed this week: 163.8lbs. (this morning)

I assume you mean 193.8 lbs? Otherwise-wow :afro:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Fixed. Thanks.

On a side note: man what a refeed. My muscles are like sponges and a nice full belly sure makes my abdominal area look nice and firm and lean.

Dinner: see picture below

Lots of salad and several bread sticks.

When I got home I had a 1 dry cup of oatmeal. When cooked it must have been a quart size serving. I am stuffed.

But I feel so much better :)

Attachments

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Third week complete. End of testing.

Stats:

Stomach 1" above naval: 35.25" (-1.0")
Hips 3" below naval: 37.50" (-.75")
Ass at pubic bone: 40.75" (-.50")

Pre refeed last week: 193.8lbs.
Pre refeed this week: 192.5lbs. (this morning)

Summary of results:

Stomach 1" above naval: Start: 36.25" Finish: 35.25" Loss: 1"
Hips 3" below naval: Start: 38.25" Finish: 37.5" Loss: .75"
Ass at pubic bone: Start: 41.25" Finish: 40.75" Loss: .50"
BW: Start: 200lbs depleted, Finish: 192.5 depleted, Loss: 7.5lbs (2.5lb/w)

Observations:

- I like the fact that the carrier absorbs so quickly and becomes reasonably dry to the touch so quickly.

- The fact that the carrier is thicker it allows for more control when pumping and applying. This same fact may be hindering the ability to applying a more broad area. If it were just a slight bit thinner it may spread just a little further.

- I did notice at 6 pumps (3ml) two times per day (6ml total) that I did have increased heart rate and mildly elevated BP. My HR was increased about 10-15 BPM and my systolic was up to 140 from 120. I am assuming that there is 3mg of Y-hcl in 120ml making that 25mg/ml. At 6ml/d that equates to 150mg/d. In the future I would go with less pumps as at my age I have become more heart and health conscious. Note my comment about it being thinner. This may allow for greater application area with fewer pumps.

- I am overall very satisfied with this product. I definitely worked hard with diet and cardio to achieve my weight loss. I believe that Napalm™ afforded me the opportunity to potentiate the weight loss in the appropriate areas. I like it and would use it again. You can send the second bottle to the same address.

Thanks Avant Labs!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little late it getting after pictures up but I did. I placed it in the opening post. Like I said I was happy with the product and look forward to being able to get some retail so I can run it for a longer period of time. In the short 20 days I did use it I was very pleased. Thanks again AL.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good review B, wish customs didnt jack mine..haha...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post testing observations:
BW: Start: 200lbs depleted, Finish: 192.5 depleted, Loss: 7.5lbs (2.5lb/w)
This week is 2 weeks post testing. Everything has remained the same in my training and diet.

I was at a 2.5lb/w loss rate while using Napalm™. In the last two weeks I have lost 2lbs for a rate of 1lb/w. At the end of testing I was 192.5lbs depleted. The week, 2 weeks later, I am at 190.5lbs depleted.

Another observation of note: My stomach girth has budged considerably from 35.25" to 34.5".

Seems that Napalm™ is a very potent SAT product with slight water retention properties.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Another observation of note: My stomach girth has budged considerably from 35.25" to 34.5".

Seems that Napalm™ is a very potent SAT product with slight water retention properties.
Many people have touched on the water retention factor related to Napalm.

Your observation is very promising for the SAT reducing potential of Napalm, something we obviously were looking to elicit.