NAPALM™ testers have been selected!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh my God, this was really, really tough.

Thanks a ton to everyone who expressed interest. I seriously want to give you all some to try, but unfortunately, we can't do that since it would cost too much. We love each and every one of our supporters. Thanks again.

If you weren't picked, please don't take offense. It was absolutely nothing personal- just a matter of resource constraints. We still love you.

And with that, here are the testers selected for AM.com-

PumpingIron
Blackjack
jmh80
john123131
TheMyth- replaced by xjsynx
ralph4u2c- replaced by Urban Monk
fatty- replaced by supersoldier
B5150
EmAzing

Now, all of the selected testers MUST do the following-

1) Send me an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, contact info, and shipping address. You also must tell me what your username is here.

2) Once you receive your product, you must start a journal in the appropriate product review section here on AM.com. You must take "before" pics, "intermediate" pics halfway through the journal, and "after" pics a couple of days after you've finished up and these must be posted in the journal. You must make at least two progress reports each week, telling about relevant circumstances (diet, exercise, fat loss on the area applied, etc.).

3) Use 2-4 squirts, twice per day on CLEAN, shaven skin. Do not exceed 4 squirts at one time.

3) You must be honest about everything.

4) You must worship Avant. (just kidding, of course)

You have to send me the e-mail by tomorrow- Friday, July 27. If I don't receive it by then, I will pick someone else.

If you were picked as a tester but cannot fulfill your duties as a tester, let me know right away.

Ask questions or make comments here.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
What I meant to say was, how long is this going to last? I'm assuming 1 bottle, which might be 30 days.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
:woohoo: YEAH!!!
Thank you!!!!
I'm so excited to try it!

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and let you take the bottle you had for me and give it to someone else. I need to get some things in the personal life taken care of 1st.

thanks for the thought

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and let you take the bottle you had for me and give it to someone else. I need to get some things in the personal life taken care of 1st.

thanks for the thought
You're positive??

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how this works out for all the testers... i have never used a topical, but def have a problem area that is impossible to lose...
looking forward to seeing RESULTS!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
congrats to all selected!
i'll be sure to follow along.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew one day being the "40-something-year-old-endo" would pay off.

Thanks Tony.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes. I'd love to try it, but I don't want to give you ****ty feedback or tell you that I'll give you good feedback and only make stuff up. It's appreciated though
Ok, thanks for your honesty, man.

Alright y'all-

Who wants fatty's bottle? And no, if you're already a tester, you don't get it.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro :thumbsup:

and all the other peeps selected. Except TheMyth :toofunny:
Actually man, I was just about to donate my bottle to you to test and then I saw that post....... J/k man!

Savage I actually think it would be more fair to give it to X, he's a good guy and works hard on these boards, about time he got something! I am very thankful to have been considered and chosen, but as my first nice rep act, I will donate my bottle! I seem to be chosen for every testers thread! I am sure I will have plenty other oppotunities, especially now that I am a rep ;). So X, this ones for you!

p.s. That is if it is alright with you Sav! And keep me in mind for future logs! I will go buy Napalm when it comes out!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually man, I was just about to donate my bottle to you to test and then I saw that post....... J/k man!

Savage I actually think it would be more fair to give it to X, he's a good guy and works hard on these boards, about time he got something! I am very thankful to have been considered and chosen, but as my first nice rep act, I will donate my bottle! I seem to be chosen for every testers thread! I am sure I will have plenty other oppotunities, especially now that I am a rep ;). So X, this ones for you!

p.s. That is if it is alright with you Sav! And keep me in mind for future logs! I will go buy Napalm when it comes out!
Cool.

Did you already send me an e-mail? If so, send me another one explaining that you want to donate yours to x.

x, follow the instructions above, and when you send me your e-mail, remind me of the situation and who you're subbing for.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Savage,

If some of these people are donating bottles or you have any more to give from people who didn't accept, I'd love to try this out still. I'll do the pictures and everything required.

Thanks!

Monk

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Done.

Follow the instructions above.
:cheers:

I was so looking forward to this, woke up from my daily nap and didn't see my name. :sad: :whiner:

:rofl:

Seriously though... I won't disappoint. Thanks man. :cheers:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Savage,

If some of these people are donating bottles or you have any more to give from people who didn't accept, I'd love to try this out still. I'll do the pictures and everything required.

Thanks!

Monk
You got it, man.

You're first on the list for any other cancellations.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wow, i feel the love on this thread..hahaha,

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Wow, what a guy.

I will let you come to your senses for a second.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its your buddy, you deserve it too for all your hard work!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys-

Minor change here- I want the logs to be here, in the Avant subforum.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if you come to the US, I will allow you to rub the Napalm on for me ;)

hahha....as tempting as that sounds j....I gotta stay up here where its finally warm!!...sweatin like a pig today....wonder if the Leviathan/RPM/Beta Anabolic have anything to do with it too??..:food:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
if any of you fellas find your postman parked down the street in an alley, bound with rope and duct tape, look for the guy who's covered in napalm running away from the scene....ME BABY MEEE!!

haha but on a serious note, anybody else want to bow out gracefully and throw a homey their bottle!? pweasseee..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hahha....as tempting as that sounds j....I gotta stay up here where its finally warm!!...sweatin like a pig today....wonder if the Leviathan/RPM/Beta Anabolic have anything to do with it too??..:food:
Yeah could be :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask questions or make comments here.
A couple questions to specifics I may have missed.

Is this product adipose target specific (VAT or SAT) and site specific or may it be used where effects are desired?

What is the duration of testing or rather the quantity of tester product provided?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it's mainly SAT, but with the addition of SesaThin, it'll likely help with VAT, too.

It'll last about a month.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tone,
Does this give any sort of warming feeling like RK? (Or, heaven forbid, cap.)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like she said, it does give a nice warm sensation, but nothing painful or uncomfortable.