new topical log

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok Avant people..and Savage ones!

Dsade and i got our new topical bottles today. So I'm starting my log! I assume both of those bottles are for me??? Matt can get his own..lol

You guys are getting me at a great time. Sat morning at 7am I have a bodpod baseline fitness body fat % test. So I will know exactly where I am before I drop the bomb on myself:lol:

I dropped the capsaicin so I can be fair about his test:( I will get pics tonight so you can see the visual. Be prepared for a visual nightmare! I'm using this on abs only to define a 6 pack.

Diet is on par. Do you want a supplements list of everything I take? Kisses and fatloss hugs for the chance to try this!:woohoo:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far this has no burning or discomfort. It smells about the same as Lipoderm but is a little thicker and different in color.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What new topical?
Topical = applied to the skin, localized
fat burner = helps eliminate fatty deposits
new=previously unavailable

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are y'all sure it's from us?

I don't think we've ever made topicals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
so I take it this is a new Avant product? Nice.
i need to get in the supp biz so i can swap other companies for supplements.

Can you not release any info yet?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cant release a thing...wait, maybe this in the wrong forum, who is Avant??? Who is this Sir Savage guy? Hmmm maybe this new topical is just a weird supplement overdose I had. N/M forget the whole log

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant release a thing...wait, maybe this in the wrong forum, who is Avant??? Who is this Sir Savage guy? Hmmm maybe this new topical is just a weird supplement overdose I had. N/M forget the whole log
Dear...you are supposed to apply it to your ABS...not your forehead.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear...you are supposed to apply it to your ABS...not your forehead.
Nope the delusional thing comes from the months of listening to you ramble on..blah, blah, blah. Watching you flex in the mirrors asking how hot you look:rofl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope the delusional thing comes from the months of listening to you ramble on..blah, blah, blah. Watching you flex in the mirrors asking how hot you look:rofl:
Sort of like gazing upon the face of god? Your puny mortal ego cannot stand such beauty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it takes about a half hour it seems to dry. I may have put a little to much on. About 3 squirts. No residue and no clumping seems to have absorbed well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, she put on too much. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My quick observation (hijack): Dries quickly and fine. Smell is decent. Nice burning sensation (I would assume from the RKs).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking this new formula. So far it absorbs well and the new pump is great, no leaking at all!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
could this be applied to the chest region also?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow this stuff is great, my abs are coming in nicely, good definition! I've also lost 5lbs and put myself in the very lean percentile of body fat. I would highly recommend this for someone who wants to burn the fat off their abs.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Wow this stuff is great, my abs are coming in nicely, good definition! I've also lost 5lbs and put myself in the very lean percentile of body fat. I would highly recommend this for someone who wants to burn the fat off their abs.
I want some!!! :)
Are you using any other supplements?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only other fatloss supp I'm using is DCP and Sesathin. Ran out of green tea

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well my side ab cut is starting to come in, just need a little more work on lower abs. I think using this at 3 pumps about 2 times a day is great for aiding in the stomach cut. Avavt cranked out yet another great topical.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over what sort of timespan did you loose the 5?

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Any other testers needed?? ;)
When will this be available?
Crader- do you have pics of your progress?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well we're doing private, in-house testing right now (this is an in-house test), but public testing may commence very soon.

If you're interested, keep an eye out for the thread calling for testers.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Well we're doing private, in-house testing right now (this is an in-house test), but public testing may commence very soon.

I certainly will, thank you!

wheels

Awards
  • Established

So how does this product differ from abliberate ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any other testers needed?? ;)
When will this be available?
Crader- do you have pics of your progress?
I didn't take any yet because Par Deus said he didn't really want the testing public yet. So I decided to respect the in house testing and wait for consent.

Abliderate does the VAT thats under the muscle. This does the fat right under the skin, the flabbier kind...lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't take any yet because Par Deus said he didn't really want the testing public yet. So I decided to respect the in house testing and wait for consent.

Abliderate does the VAT thats under the muscle. This does the fat right under the skin, the flabbier kind...lol
so can they be mixed/stacked?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so can they be mixed/stacked?
They can be used aroundd 12 hours apart, but they will interfere with each others' absorption so you can't use them at the same time on the same bodypart.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In about a week and a half. But I'm on DCP as well and I'm eating clean. Plus I try to get cardio in 3-4 days a week.
Hmm geez, was a bit of it water you think? or have you been cutting for a while already?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm geez, was a bit of it water you think? or have you been cutting for a while already?
Geez are you trying to say I was bloated!!!! :pizza: LOL No I've been dieting and cutting for awhile. I just needed time to get it all dialed in and working for me. But the secret lipo is working great. Helping me to see the definition sooner.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly I was trying to hit that pound every 2 days myself (without sacrificing muscle) and it was miserable :) so wondering how you did it

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mostly I was trying to hit that pound every 2 days myself (without sacrificing muscle) and it was miserable :) so wondering how you did it
ahh lol well it is misery. I feel like I'm starving all the time. I'm on the DCP and Sesathin was on green tea caps but I ran out. I do 20 min of cardio on the Nautilis treadclimber machine.(it burns cals twice as fast as a treadmill)

I'm working out hard, trying to keep my heartrate up. And I only eat chicken and buffalo meat or steak..Very low carbs and fish oil. PM me if you want more. I don't want to take up Avants forum with things that they don't sell.

The Lipo is also helping.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, so is this 'Codename: pwnsauce'??

Either way; subscribed!

Last edited:
Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Wait, so is this 'Codename: pwnsauce'??

Either way; subscribed!
Savage like to talk in code to keep people guessing.

I'll speak plainly: our new topical will destroy expectations. We're gonna have more people lining up to get a bottle than Apple did for the iPhone launch. ;):bruce2:

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Savage like to talk in code to keep people guessing.

I'll speak plainly: our new topical will destroy expectations. We're gonna have more people lining up to get a bottle than Apple did for the iPhone launch. ;):bruce2:
I can't wait to try it!!!!! I'd much rather have a great topical than an iphone...

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I just got my measurements after using Lipo-Y and cap cream for around 3 1/2 weeks. Nada. Here I thought I was noticing something...guess it was just my high hopes. There is too much positive praise for Lipo-Y though, so I'm chalking it up to my ****ty genetics.

I'm not going to write this product off however. I'm willing to try anything at this point.

And yes, my diet was in check and I work out twice a day, 5 days a week. That doesn't include other walking I do with my dogs or rollerblading with the wife.

I'll keep my eye on this thread and wait for this to hit the retailers

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
And yes, my diet was in check and I work out twice a day, 5 days a week. That doesn't include other walking I do with my dogs or rollerblading with the wife.
Wow. Given this, I'd be surprised if you weren't in deficit, with a sound diet and high work output, so I'll ask a few Q's.

1. How much weight have you lost during the LipoDerm-Y trial?
2. Are your applications on dry, clean and hairless skin?
2b. Fitting the above, are you allowing sufficiently time to dry (~10mins shirtless)?