Lipoderm :(

L

lilanimal

Awards
just finished my first bottle of lipoderm and i can say i wasnt pleased with the results. I had been cutting for about 3 weeks before i started using it, applying it to my stomach in the begining, but after 3 weeks of not noticing any results, i started to apply it to my lower back. There it work judging by the warm sensation, which i never felt with my stomach. I read a lot of logs before i bougght the product so i know it works for some people. I also rubbed the access on my arms it did work well there, mayb my skin is two thick on my stomach? Or mayb i have more fat than i thought. Just thought i would leave some feedback.
BAM

L

lilanimal

Awards
not really sure, i would say 13% max, now.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What type of fat do you have on your stomach? Is it the jiggly fat right beneath the skin, or is it fat in the abodominal cavity, which purshes your stomach outward?

Or is it a little of both?

L

lilanimal

Awards
thats a good question. I really am not sure. my abdonibal cavity has always stuck out, so i never gave it thought. How would u loose that fat.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, sounds like it's visceral adipose tissue. Unfortunately, Lipoderm does not help with visceral adipose- it only helps with the other type of fat, which is called subcutaneous adipose tissue.

We used to make a topical product that helped get rid of visceral fat called Ab-Solved but it had to be discontinued.

Sorry about that, man.

Your best bet for losing that fat now is probably a transdermal 7-OXO-DHEA or an oral 7-OH-DHEA product.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Savage is spot on here with his analysis and recommendation (given the vague information we've got to work with). The abdominal bulge is perhaps the most telling factor. This is a key characteristic of VAT, which Lipoderm-Ultra is NOT designed to target and burn.

Do you work/live in a high stress environment? Do you consume many alcoholic beverages? Are both the case? These, amongst other factors, will create an environment most likely to store fat viscerally, rather than superficially.

Going forward, a cortisol blocker, high antioxidant consumption, in concert with a hypocaloric diet should help to fix your problem.

Best of luck.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sounds like it's visceral adipose tissue. Unfortunately, Lipoderm does not help with visceral adipose- it only helps with the other type of fat, which is called subcutaneous adipose tissue.

We used to make a topical product that helped get rid of visceral fat called Ab-Solved but it had to be discontinued.

Sorry about that, man.

Your best bet for losing that fat now is probably a transdermal 7-OXO-DHEA or an oral 7-OH-DHEA product.
What are your opinions on Glycyrrhetinic acid (from liposolv and I believe targex) and its effects on sub-q fat vs VAT?

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We like the stuff a great deal and have for a long time. It appears to work mostly (only?) on sub-q fat, but I might be off on that.

Derek?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
We like the stuff a great deal and have for a long time. It appears to work mostly (only?) on sub-q fat, but I might be off on that.

Derek?
Aye, it reduces 'skin thickness', so it is safest to conclude that indeed the primary target is SAT.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
So are you guys saying that Lipoderm Ultra is made for the Super Jiggly Fat?

BTW I have the super jiggly and I'm currently using Lipoderm Y because NP was sold out of Lipo-U (at that time). The fumes are really strong but, I can definitely feel the burn right away with Lipo-Y.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the jiggly fat right beneath the skin.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry about that, man.

why was ab-solved discontinued? i remember it worked well but i had to stop taking it because i had flue like symptoms. is that why it was discontinued?