Found the best way to run RK+Lipo-derm Ultra :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I tried this out to see if it made a difference and it most definitely did. Apply the Lipo-derm Ultra then grab a couple tufts of the RK and just slap i right on the skin and rub it in, i only put my shirt back on till this all dries, doing t this way made a noticable difference in potency then simply mixing in the RK. Give this a shot everyone! I've done this on obliques, abs, chest and triceps, i'm still using this on my cut it's excellent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried this out to see if it made a difference and it most definitely did. Apply the Lipo-derm Ultra then grab a couple tufts of the RK and just slap i right on the skin and rub it in, i only put my shirt back on till this all dries, doing t this way made a noticable difference in potency then simply mixing in the RK. Give this a shot everyone! I've done this on obliques, abs, chest and triceps, i'm still using this on my cut it's excellent.
You could probably do both, for highest efficacy. The dissolved RKs will penetrate more effectively, but since the formula is pretty much completely saturated at this point (unless they decide to do a complete reformulation), adding additional RKs on top of the Lipo-RK would draw even more in.

Ideally, I would like to see 3-4 grams per bottle, but that would mean taking some of the other ingredients out.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oops sorry i also already had 2g's mixed in. Also Dsade some of your DCP would stack in perfectly to prevent the fat that's released from being redeposited

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops sorry i also already had 2g's mixed in.
:) Then we have the same idea. I agree that it would definitely enhance effectiveness adding more. I wonder as well what a low percentage Cap cream stacked in as well would do...not high enough percentage to cause the pain, but enough to enhance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) Then we have the same idea. I agree that it would definitely enhance effectiveness adding more. I wonder as well what a low percentage Cap cream stacked in as well would do...not high enough percentage to cause the pain, but enough to enhance.
Hmmm, that seems interesting.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll try adding some cap cream and get back to you.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
RE: Chap's Avatar:

Dude I knew you loved the Asian girls haha ;). I'm talking to one now up here, they are sweet.

Secondly, glad to hear your tinkering with the formula (in a crude way). As DSADE pointed out, were limited by the original design of LipoUltra, but were always looking for ways to maximize efficacy, so thanks for the feedback.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That chick was in the Playboy Cyber Club, I think. Gots tons of pics of her.