h.e.a.t - Still not coming out till summer?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still remember it being the best stuff for fat loss. Can;t wait for the new stuff, no literally can't.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well just so we're clear, HEAT hasn't been discontinued. We're just out right now.

The "new HEAT" is waiting on comfirmation of an ingredient before we go forward.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
O/T, but SS, is there a problem with the Avant store or is it just not up anymore. Everytime I try to checkout, it goes to an error page.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, yeah, it's doing that for me, too. I'll find out what's going on and our boy will fix it ASAP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Love Heat.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Heat? I'm still waiting for freakin synthesize damnit :head: seriously
I think synthesize has now officially become the "Duke Nukem Forever" of the supplement world.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting quotes for SyntheSIZE production right now.

I swear I'm going to get this stuff out very soon.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting the Avant store back up! It's working now.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
wiil this new product be an all around thermo, or concentrate more on the stimulation than thermo?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be an all around thermo, but it will also be a powerful stimulant.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
if u can say, what will the name for this be?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to release the name right now because if we don't get the secret ingredient that we want, the formula may end up being altered and the name may need to be altered, as well, to reflect the new formula.

I don't know if you follow MMA at all, but the current name was taken from a pominent MMA organization. It fits the current fomulation very well. Very descriptive. ;)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting....good luck sourcing that component though..I hope it works out so that we all can get some soon.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"New HEAT" is formulated- it's just got to wait it's turn to be manufactured.

The first three are SyntheSIZE final, SuperCarb, and Napalm.

After that, Dominate and MANA.

Next, we're not sure. It's in the mix somewhere, we're just not exactly sure where yet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Next, we're not sure. It's in the mix somewhere, we're just not exactly sure where yet.
I miss HEAT. That combined with clen made for some sick fat loss, but I don't recommend that most try that stack.:hammer:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
looks like avant is getting back in the game with many new products, im looking forward to trying all your new stuff

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Oh, and all three of the first round will release at the same time when Napalm testing finishes up.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is FED still in for release somwehere in that mix?And have you guys decided what flavor the pre wo mixes will be?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the ridiculously long-awaited FED is in there, too.

So are a few other new tricks.

The preworkout drinks I'm thinking lemonade and grape? What do you think?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, the ridiculously long-awaited FED is in there, too.

So are a few other new tricks.

The preworkout drinks I'm thinking lemonade and grape? What do you think?
I would also like to see another watermelon that tastes like Substance. That was the best tasting protein I have ever tried.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, what is FED? Is that gonna be similar to a Leptigen?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sounds solid...would the flavors mesh well if the two were mixed?Also, what flavors are you guys thinking for FED?I know though, been waiting for this for a while but I know it will be a sick formula and worth it.I'm wondering where you might go with the EFA blend and carbs

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I need to try Substance.

Is it just protein or an MRP?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds solid...would the flavors mesh well if the two were mixed?Also, what flavors are you guys thinking for FED?I know though, been waiting for this for a while but I know it will be a sick formula and worth it.I'm wondering where you might go with the EFA blend and carbs
Actually, you raise a good point- the two flavors probably need to mesh well together since a lot of guys will take them both at the same time (that's the point, after all- one for pumps/hardness, the other for endurance).

Haven't really thought about flavoring for FED yet. But I'd like to do something other than just chocolate, vanilla, run of the mill stuff.

Look for SuperCarb as a strong possibly as one of the sources of carbs for the FED(s), and if you need more for bulking up, just buy SuperCarb itself and add as needed.

SesaThin might make an appearance in a diet version of FED.

But of course, I won't reveal all the tricks quite yet. ;)

Actually, with all the new products coming out, we're going to have a neat and unique way of illustrating and explaining how to stack them. More on that in the near future.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And by "neat and unique" I mean, of course-

"Take this and get SWOLE< bro!!!1 lolorz!!"