Lipoderm Ultra Expired ??

Tailchain

Awards
I came across a bottle of Lipoderm Ultra that must be about 1 1/2 yrs old im guessing. It's in the original clear wrapper but I do not see an expiration date on it. Should it still be effective ? It seems to shake well still and looks fine.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
heh

i wanted to use mine which has been in storage for a year or so.

no such luck. it was a cool dark place but somehow leaked 90% of everything out.
i cleaned up everything, and with the molten wrapper off i saw 3 small holes in the bottle.

this is obviously why it spilled, but what could have caused this? any ideas.

could it be the added liquid clen?

i ordered another one already, but id like to know why my cupboard smells like lipo? (cupboard looking quite leen aswell!)

propho

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to you? I got a bottle that i just had to transfer the insides into an old Jungle Warfare container.. there is one small hole at the bottom.. I dunno if what I poured out is still good.. is the liquid supposed to be brown and a lot of the stuff seems to be bonded to the inside of the bottle..

I'm tempted to pump it out from the Jungle Warfare bottle but I don't want to use somethign that will be ineffective and if it's supposed to be gel like its more of a liquid now..