Lipoderm-U and piss

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i Got some lipoderm-u i been on it since last saturday, im above 17 % bf, i just wanted to try it, well im on my 4th day on lipoderm and i notice a diference on my gut, i didnt took meassurements to compare but visualy i can tell a diference but i have also noticed something since yesterday, and that is that when i take a piss it smells like lipo-u has anyone noticed that as well?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, that's odd. But I have to ask- how do you know you're smelling the piss and not the Lipoderm on your abs?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's odd. But I have to ask- how do you know you're smelling the piss and not the Lipoderm on your abs?
i first i was thinking it was lipoderm on my abs, but last night after i came home i took a shower and didnt reaply lipoderm, at midnight at took a piss and my cell phone rang so i answerd it and didnt flushed, like 30 minutes i went to the piss again and wow the bathroom smelled like piss and lipoderm, and i tried it here at my office and the same. i was going to take a piss on a cup then smell it but thats just plain nasty.
But other than the smell i leave at the restroom its working really good :D