dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like we are missing a few. I know everyone has received their product by now.

rockhopper

Awards
Been away for awhile, because I am out of working looking for a job, want to help?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Kind of a shame all these "Selected Testers" and you get 1 guy w/ 2 posts! Wow. Since I was not selected I went ahead and bought some Lipo U and got some RK and am tracking my personal results. I'm not going to keep a log but will be more than happy to share the final results w/ before & after pics, as well as, specific location & total body fat using the Parrillo Caliper Method.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Mr Dsade as I was never officially asked to be a tester I'll start a log for you if you need it. Although my weight is going up with lean muscle gain. I'm using the lipo to drop a little around the belly so my lower abs shine!

I started at 113 or so I'm at 115 now...all muscle baby..ha

As for pics well..maybe

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Mr Dsade as I was never officially asked to be a tester I'll start a log for you if you need it. Although my weight is going up with lean muscle gain. I'm using the lipo to drop a little around the belly so my lower abs shine!

I started at 113 or so I'm at 115 now...all muscle baby..ha

As for pics well..maybe
Tease.

Your log is at M&M, so a copy here would suffice...thanks much.

Marcus...some of the testers are coming from other boards as well, so their post count here is not always indicative. I do appreciate your feedback as well.

Let me go back over the list and post MIA logs.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Cool. I was excited about seeing some logs on this and didn't so just went bought some to try. I'll let you know how it goes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I was excited about seeing some logs on this and didn't so just went bought some to try. I'll let you know how it goes.
Much appreciated.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I was picked to test, but I never got anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
emailed you and pmd you. I just pm'd you again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks man! By the way clear edge rocked. I bought 3 more bottles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Thanks man! By the way clear edge rocked. I bought 3 more bottles.

I am going to have to buy out the rest of the stock myself. There are only 100 or so bottles left, and there is going to be a production delay of several weeks time.

I want it for myself.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Just go ahead and throw in with my lipo, so you wont have to take all those pills. Just remember, Im doing this for your good and I will take no enjoyment from feeling focused and mentally energized all day everyday. Im always looking out for you buddy.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established

I am going to have to buy out the rest of the stock myself. There are only 100 or so bottles left, and there is going to be a production delay of several weeks time.

I want it for myself.
Was the formula changed, or is it a different lot/batch since Mike originally released it, or is it the exact same?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was the formula changed, or is it a different lot/batch since Mike originally released it, or is it the exact same?
This is the exact formula I originally designed. Mike retained the first production run, while I as designer retain rights to produce.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
This is the exact formula I originally designed. Mike retained the first production run, while I as designer retain rights to produce.
Gotcha. Gotta get paid so I can grab a few - hopefully before they run out.