CLen+Lipo-derm+RK, possible?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So i've been using the Lipo-derm ultra+ Rasberry Ketones and like it, it's an awesome combo but i' greedy and would ike to add clen, now the clen i get is 60ml and 100mcg/ml so how much would i add to my lipo-derm? Also would i have to drop my RK from the mixture? I normally add 2g's to a my Lipo-derm Ultra.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using LU + RKs? What kind of results have you gotten? Do you have a log anywhere?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using LU + RKs? What kind of results have you gotten? Do you have a log anywhere?
I can most definitely see a difference in my chest, obliques and lower ab regions, the lower abs are still being a pain the ass though. I've never used Lipo-derm ultra on it's own so I could't tell you how much of a difference it's making i'm JUST finishig up y 2nd bottle and have 2 more on the way, so ya i am liking it. When i apply it to an area it turns red and has a mild burning feeling to it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, good to hear you're liking it.

It's just like Head & Shoulders- the tingle means it's working!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice, good to hear you're liking it.

It's just like Head & Shoulders- the tingle means it's working!
lol, ya it's a solid product for sure, i've already suggested the combo to numerous competitors i know.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, you said its a liquid solution, 60ml @ 100mcg, correct? If so I usually at 15ml to 30ml; giving you 1500mcg to 3000mcg a bottle. 3 apps a day seems to work well for me. I alternate it with a regular bottle of Lipo-U using a 1wk on/off pattern. just remember to shake well before every use.

I think a whole bottle would dilute the Lipo-U mix to much. I could be wrong though. I've never used this much in a single Lipo bottle.

Sprt

PS: sorry if this thread is an old one ... I didnt check dates.