Lipo-U and Clen [burning sensation?]

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have a mixture of lipoderm ultra mixed with some clen, after the first few time I used it, it was fine. Of the past 2 days, when I apply it during the day, it burns like a mofo, and caused a burning sensation with the skin turning semi red. Am I suppose to lotion the area at night or something to prevent this?
Any info on this? Thank you

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest using lotion to keep the skin healthy. Most likely, the skin is irritated because of the diuretic effect.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Am I able to use something like Ammonium Lactate Cream 12%?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
The burning sensation shouldn't be that bad bro. You'll be OK. I know, because I too am using a Lipo-U/Clen mixture and I only occasionally experience this burning sensation. Most of the time, the application is fine (no burning at all). It's weird huh?

If you really want to feel a burning sensation through some Cap cream on before you pump your clen on to the target area. Wooo dooooggy!! Now this is a burning sensation to be worried about.

Anyway ...
You know your supposed to alternate between Lipo/Clen mix and a regular bottle of Lipo-U (1wk on/1wk off), right? Either that or supplement Keto or Benadryl at night; this will help prolong clens effectiveness. Otherwise, the clen will produce diminishing results. This has to do with the up/down regulation of receptor sites associated with use of clen (im not going to get into this, but I assume you are familiar with this function).

Best of luck,
Sprt

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Anyway ...
You know your supposed to alternate between Lipo/Clen mix and a regular bottle of Lipo-U (1wk on/1wk off), right? Either that or supplement Keto or Benadryl at night; this will help prolong clens effectiveness. Otherwise, the clen will produce diminishing results.
Good advice here, although not a direct reference to the burning.

If your skin is becoming irritated apply less more frequently. 4 pumps 2-3 times daily, or whatever combination yields the dose you desire.