Avant Labs' Newest Sponsored MMA Fighter- Benji Radach!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's right. Avant Labs is proud to announce that our newest MMA fighter is none other than Benji Radach!!

Fight Finder - Benji Radach's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

The hardcore fans off MMA know very well who Benji Radach is, but for those who don't, let me give a quick run-down.

Benji Radach has been ranked in the top 10-15 in two different MMA weight classes- 170 lbs. and 185 lbs. He's fought the likes of UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk and current UFC 185 lb. contender Chris Leben. He's fought in many major MMA organizations, including the UFC. He's been inactive the past couple of years for various reasons, including a brown recluse spider bite and a staph infection, but he's about to make a major comeback in the IFL with the help of our supplements. He'll be joining Bas Rutten's Anacondas in the beginning of '07.

We'd like to thank SSF Gear for once again helping us out here. They're providing Benji with fight gear with our logo on it. They have great stuff.

Y'all be sure to watch Benji and cheer him on as he makes his triumphant return to MMA. And of course, be sure to keep supporting us as we continue our takeover of MMA and the universe in general.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fighting with Bas Rutten is something that most only get to dream about, plus a sponsorship with Avant. I wish Mr. Radach all the luck in the world because I know how much a spider bite can mess up a persons training.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? You've been bitten, too, huh?

The thing about Benji is that he's had so much weird **** happen to him the past couple of years that kept him from fighting. It's pretty strange how all this stuff just seemed to hit him at around the same time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really? You've been bitten, too, huh?

The thing about Benji is that he's had so much weird **** happen to him the past couple of years that kept him from fighting. It's pretty strange how all this stuff just seemed to hit him at around the same time.
Yeah they are very prevalent in central TX and I got bitten about 2 months ago. I still have a hole in my left forearm along my radius. Luckily, I am not extremely allergic to the toxin so I did not have a massive infection, but it was very painful.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot to mention that before he starts in the IFL, he'll be fighting for the AFC 185 lb. title.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot to mention that before he starts in the IFL, he'll be fighting for the AFC 185 lb. title.
I think the coverage I'm getting is old (Canadian sports network playing FSN stuff), but the Anacondas just advanaced to the Finals of the IFL (I think).

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's last season, I believe.

This next season will be great, with new teams and new fighters. The organization is really taking off.