Just ordered Lipoderm Ultra

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so can i put this stuff on after i take a shower before i go to school in the mornings and just have it on all day and then i lift after school...then would i need to reapply after the workout or what??

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, put it on after your shower in the morning. Then just apply it again 12 hours later.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, put it on after your shower in the morning. Then just apply it again 12 hours later.
alright cool thnxs

and whats that cap stuff call ppl put on also to help the effects??...and do u put that stuff on first and let it dry then put on the lipoderm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capsaicin.

The experience I had, I bought, IIRC, a 0.25% capsaicin creme. It was a water based carrier, and I put them on at the same time.

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
or you can add pure cap to the lipoderm and bypass the extra cream to rub on. If you do this be sure to do a trial application with the cap so you don't screw yourself out of a bottle of lu, the pain can be intense but it is so worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be able to grab some raspberry ketones from my supply today. We need to get people willing to run this test...

where is that other thread?

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright cool thnxs

and whats that cap stuff call ppl put on also to help the effects??...and do u put that stuff on first and let it dry then put on the lipoderm?
Yeah, capsaicin.

The other two smart dudes in this thread gave you two good pieces of advice that you could follow on how to approach using capsaicin, but I just want to reiterate that it burns. The burning will get better each time you apply it, but it's going to be pretty damn uncomfortable at first.

However, the results are spectacular.

Matt, I could get you a few bottles to try that out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I could get you a few bottles to try that out.
Any chance of getting you to organize this? I am about to have 3 trials going simultaneously.
I'll donate the RK.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, PM me the details and what you need from us.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, PM me the details and what you need from us.
I expressed my excitement over this at our office forums. I am VERY interested in this. I'll be grabbing some RK's in my next order from NP and adding to Lipoderm Ultra. Fat loss is gonna get outta hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SP...I have a drum of RK here that we are using for DCP. I can grab you 50 grams or so and send to you.

Can you post a call for testers?

H

HairyLarry35

Awards
Puft and savage, you both know that I'll be down for RK. I PMed savage not too long ago about an upcoming cycle I'm about to start.

I'd love to test and shred some body fat (like I did before). Here were my before and after pics: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/642054-post5.html
I've made excuses and really lost my dedication to the gym, but I'm looking to hit it hard again since I've fattened back up. My first morning workout starts tomorrow. To be honest, I'm trying to get back in shape (cardio and lifting for at least a week consistantly) before I start the log up on the avant thread.

Regardless if you guys want me to be a tester or not, I'll be running this log with lipo ultra (3/5 bottle left) cap+clen. If you want me to test, I'm will willing to augment as required.

Let me know.

HL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, let's get enough testers to REALLY get a consensus. Let's decide on a number of testers and I will contribute the RKs.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, Matt. I misunderstood. You would like ME to organize.

Let me get authorization from Par and I will start a thread asking for testers.

Larry, you'll be at the top of the list if you're interested.

H

HairyLarry35

Awards
Larry, you'll be at the top of the list if you're interested.
I'm there :thumbsup:

By the way, I have a scale and capping kit from NP. I still have my fingers crossed for DCP testing as well, but we'll have to see. Possibly a wonderful combo? :study:

Just putting that out there.:bruce1:

HL

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Par's on board. Matt, he'll contact you about the RK.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Not up on all the supp's out there. Can you give a quick down and dirty re: RK?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
A thumbnail description is ok and I'll be doing a search also.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not up on all the supp's out there. Can you give a quick down and dirty re: RK?
Raspberry ketones are similar in structure to capsaicin, the stuff found in red peppers and the stuff that a lot of people choose to use with Lipoderm-Ultra because it vastly increases the effectiveness of it.

The idea here is that raspberry ketones will provide a similar fat reduction experience to that of capsaicin when it's added to the Lipoderms, though it will likely be less powerfull and not produce a burning sensation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raspberry ketones are similar in structure to capsaicin, the stuff found in red peppers and the stuff that a lot of people choose to use with Lipoderm-Ultra because it vastly increases the effectiveness of it.

The idea here is that raspberry ketones will provide a similar fat reduction experience to that of capsaicin when it's added to the Lipoderms, though it will likely be less powerfull and not produce a burning sensation.
I would disagree with the less powerful comment. From what I have read, RK is MORE powerful, with less irritation/burning.

Kind of a cool name....Lipoderm-RK

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Since the lipdoderm is a 4 oz bottle...what would be an appropriate dosage of the RK?

Would there be solubility issues?

Would it be a possibilty of adding the Lip & RK into another straight trans derm or would that dilute it to much.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be able to get a gram or so of RK into Lipo-Ultra. You should be able to get 2-3 grams into regular Lipo-Y+C.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really excited to see the results of this trial. I know people are getting amazing results with the Cap/Lipo...but the burning makes it inconvenient to say the least.

If this works as planned, LU will be unbeatable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's this trial at? I would like to help.... :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but i missed out on all your other trials. so i wanted to get in there early! :D

HAVE I NOT SHOWN YOU ENOUGH LUV LATELY?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but i missed out on all your other trials. so i wanted to get in there early! :D

HAVE I NOT SHOWN YOU ENOUGH LUV LATELY?
HAHA..I haven't even finished picking all the testers yet....how do you know you missed it?

H

HairyLarry35

Awards
Depends on your diet and how hard you work, but usually a week or two.
I agree with Savage. Diet and exercise are always the main components, but using this consistantly and correctly will yield visible results in about this time. I love lipoderm ultra!!

HL

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Matt, guys like HairyLarry and Sean Taylor should go straight to the top of the list for consideration of testers. They've been great customers for a long time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already got them. :)

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B*tchin'.

We've got our customers' backs!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B*tchin'.

We've got our customers' backs!!
I LOVES me some Avant Labs.

:::loves science and research more:::

BTW, I want to discuss privately with you and one of the testers about those other compounds, and possibly a stack with DCP.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Matt, guys like HairyLarry and Sean Taylor should go straight to the top of the list for consideration of testers. They've been great customers for a long time.
And I don't mean that everyone else hasn't been good customers. Lots of guys are great to us (rippedforce, etc.) but those two guys just seemed to show the most interest in here for being testers.

I better stop naming names because there's just tooooo many. :)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ive tested megadosed cissus and YG more recently. Ive used lipoderm several times before. Ive used it with clen, albuterol(just to see if I could avoid the lethargy), and with the cap. Id definately like to give this a shot and I can do a very detailed log. I record my measurements monthly, and track my workouts and diets everyday, so dedication to the diet and workout wont be a problem.

PS: Im addicted to Supercarb. Amazing product!!!!!!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hey i just received my bottle of lipoderm...now i wanna put this together with Cap...but i dont have any atm...are the results still pretty good just with lipoderm ultra alone??...also do i need to be hair free in the areas i want to apply?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
hey i just received my bottle of lipoderm...now i wanna put this together with Cap...but i dont have any atm...are the results still pretty good just with lipoderm ultra alone??...also do i need to be hair free in the areas i want to apply?

Definately will get you productive results as is. It's sold well for years in the current formulation, we're just updating it for the newer ingredients that have emerged in order to ensure our product(s) remain top of the line.

Regarding the hair - If its diffuse, I'd not get too worried, but if you would call it thick, I'd suggest keeping it trimmed/shaved in order to maximize your returns from the Lipoderm.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between lipoderm-ultra and lipoderm-Y? (besides the obvious addition of caffeine?) Is one "better"?
thanks

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established

the hair kinda looks like this...cept not as much chest hair lol...i just googled stomach hair and found this...im a little less thick on the hair but not by much on the ab region

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
East - if its all the same to you I'd shave it. Best not to bother with the potential of having some stick to the hairs and not getting the most out of your dough.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between lipoderm-ultra and lipoderm-Y? (besides the obvious addition of caffeine?) Is one "better"?
thanks
In brief: we suggest lipoderm-Y for woman to use in the thighs/ass region. Lipoderm Ultra has more actives and is a good bet pretty well anywhere you apply it.

Check out the write ups if you want some more detail ;). Heres one to get the ball rolling.

Science of Topical Fat Loss